TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also sick to my stomach, I just ate for the first time since yesterday at 1245pm, and at that time I only ate chips and salsa. If I wanted to lose weight I would not recommend doing it that away

Hugs to you Renee. Take care of yourself. Your little ones need you now more than ever.

Wow that RO named KD could be the same. Except it says she is 28 and MSM is saying 40?

The RSO is also 5'5", and I believe the woman in the photos is taller. FYI, I don't necessarily think this is the same person who was arrested. Maybe a roommate? Friend? Taken in for questioning... Could be the same person, but the way it all went down on video seems a little casual to me.

Can we post the RSO's pic by itself? I looked at the rso thread and it said if the live close we can post their info........

The Hispanic male was mentioned earlier by a local poster that was watching local TV news....IIRC, that poster said that guy was taken in for questioning....haven't heard/read description of the male LE is looking for via MSM.

Just to be clear, that was the description I gave after watching KHOU at 12:00 CST today - ball cap and dark glasses, overweight, and I described a male Hispanic based on what I saw. The broadcaster was not clear about gender. The latest news said that someone else was brought in for questioning too.

Got it. So the suspect is a woman and at this point we dont know who the photos of doing the perp walk with LE???

I am also sick to my stomach, I just ate for the first time since yesterday at 1245pm, and at that time I only ate chips and salsa. If I wanted to lose weight I would not recommend doing it that away

Renee, I am so sorry that you are having to go thru any of this...I hope you know we are all here for you, and that you will need to keep up your strength, And I will keep you in my prayers.

Who is Stormy?
OH! And WELCOME to WEBSLEUTHS! :wagon:

She is registered as stormystansel and posted on this thread #285 that she was going to head to the neighborhood.

Thank you.

That means the woman on the SO registry is NOT the woman as she is only 28. NEXT >>>>>>>>>

Can we post the RSO's pic by itself? I looked at the rso thread and it said if the live close we can post their info........

Are you talking about the same person as PattyG? Then I guess I would wonder why you would post it if the perp and the woman are not the same :waitasec:...at least based upon age.

We have a lot of confusion here in this situation-yikes I wish LE would just release the name...or at least leak it!

Scratch dat. A mod has spoken... :)

Yes I think it is her.

I do not think it is her. Her weight is listed as 190 and her height is 5'5 . Shoe size 7. The woman on being seen walking with officers out of the house appears taller.

I meant that when I ate yesterday was the chips and salsa and today I had a cheeseburger but that just went right through me

Can someone post the side by side so we can compare? TIA

It's not her. The one on the SO registry is 5'5" and weighs 190. The woman in the video is at least 5'10" and probably topping 250.

When my family was going through court proceedings in our own violent case... I lived on Carnation Instant Breakfast. I never had the energy or time to make food for myself but I was still drinking. So I just make a couple packages of that and tried to drink it throughout the day in addition to my Mountain Dew.

I still lost 30lbs but I was healthy and getting a balanced diet. Cheap too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa