TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well why we are waiting I'm not sure if we should go to a Tacostand or have Coldpizza for dinner, but I do want to know what sherbet jello is. Sorry couldn't help myself

Nevermind...I reconsidered and, well, ...just nevermind.

Just a quick question but has the person in the photos that is walking to the car with police actually been identified by LE as the person who is currently in custody? I was out for a while so it's not entirely clear to me and I just have concerns that this person may have been someone who went willingly with LE to be interviewed and may not necessarily be the person who has been detained. TIA to anyone for answering this question.

~JMO~

News on. Break in case. Review of story, woman arrested on capital murder charges. Looking for man. Unclear if parents involved, or being honest. Should there have been delay in AA. Brief interview with mom who said every house needs to be searched.

Going over AA criteria now. Confirmed abduction was the sticking point why AA wasn't immediately issued.

No confirmation on body ID yet.

Per KRIV news broadcast.

MSM has identified the suspect as a woman-can anyone come up with MSM link speculating on her gender?

channel 11 (CBS affiliate) is reporting that step father met the woman (being held and expected to be charged) 2 weeks before christmas.

There is a woman on the SO's registry. Her initials are KD.The zip code is 77018. Please go and look and tell me if you thinks she looks similar to the woman that has been arrested in J's case.

Channel 2 again says the "suspect was handcuffed at her home" and that her car was seen on the video and that is what led them to her.

The one we have video of was not handcuffed....

They are looking into the suspects history and will have more in an hour.

Has anybody looked at the female RSO's listed within say a 5 mile area of where Jonathan was living? Just asking.........

There is a woman on the SO's registry. Her initials are KD.The zip code is 77018. Please go and look and tell me if you thinks she looks similar to the woman that has been arrested in J's case.

Am thinking maybe so ...........

News on. Break in case. Review of story, woman arrested on capital murder charges. Looking for man. Unclear if parents involved, or being honest. Should there have been delay in AA. Brief interview with mom who said every house needs to be searched.

Going over AA criteria now. Confirmed abduction was the sticking point why AA wasn't immediately issued.

No confirmation on body ID yet.

Per KRIV news broadcast.

They are saying expected... not a confirmation yet.

I admitted it was me...
sEm_ImSorry.gif

:seeya: Guilty as well. :blushing:

Here is the pic of the woman taken into custody

Well if that's a woman she is completely opposite of the mom. You couldn't get two physically different women. Just sayin. It would be weird if she were a lover of the SD IMO.

No Believe. I questioned the picture. Early on there was a story about a hispanic male . Then the story changed to a woman was being taken into custody. Because MSM has gotten things twisted so much I questioned if we were seeing what the story was saying.

Can someone post the side by side so we can compare? TIA

I dont think we can do a side by side until the suspect has been identified. If it is not her, we are dragging someone else into this case.

I think its very possible...the victim in her original case was a 12 year old male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theonce-ler