TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well why we are waiting I'm not sure if we should go to a Tacostand or have Coldpizza for dinner, but I do want to know what sherbet jello is. Sorry couldn't help myself

I am guessing late 20's to late 30's. On the female suspect.

Also, when a close family member goes missing...it is of the upmost importance to tell the entire truth as you know it from the jump. Omit nothing. Fib about nothing. It does nothing but damage the case. Nothing but hinder in the search. Even if the reasons for said fibs/omissions seem like a good idea...they ARE NOT.

Because it delayed an Amber Alert for 3 days. Because it did not help anyone in the short or the long run, whatsoever.

My heart goes out to the mother, Angela, but it is CRITICAL/VITAL, to tell all you know 100% from the jump. It is just is. Nothing good ever comes out of hiding the truth in cases like this. Nothing.

Bravo to LE for being able to wade through all of the changing stories and incorrect information. My God, this story is confusing. :banghead:

me, as well on and off again probs loading and/or being dropped from WS today..Am guessing maybe because at this moment we have 259 ppl on just this thread..with 149 of those logged in and possibly posting..lol..these poor new servers that Tricia got us are sure getting a workout today..lol

I seem to be ok{meaning I don't get kicked of WS connection}as long as I just use the "post quick reply"..but you can forget about it if I attempt to quote another member's post...I get kicked off every time...

If that means anything...

WOndering what is taking the ME so long??? Dental record comparison is usually fairly quick. :waitasec:

I am beyond sick right now. I have been searching for the picture of the person of intrest or suspect. I saw it and now even more sick to my stomach. I knew that I would be teary eyed no matter what, but a WOMAN.. a woman natural instinct should be to protect a child.
It is rare for a woman to kill a child most of the time except if it is her own child. How dare a person take a life of anyone, especially a child.
What a monster, as Somer Thompson's mother said.. yes a monster they do come in all shapes and sizes.

I am having a horrible day. My car is overheating, dryer gave out, not a penny to my name for the next three weeks.. but I have my kids and they are safe with me so I am extra thankful for the things that I do have. It just saddens me that a little life is taken for pure evil reasons.

God bless the children and may God protect them from the evil adults in this world.

Totally sick right now beyond words.
Thankful that TX is a death penalty state.. and lethal injection is too easy.. old sparky as we had in Florida is what this monster needs.
sorry to vent do not know if allowed but i am heartbroken.

Well why we are waiting I'm not sure if we should go to a Tacostand or have Coldpizza for dinner, but I do want to know what sherbet jello is. Sorry couldn't help myself

Goes well with cold pizza, if you ask me.

LOL, I'm so embarrassed! You would not believe the guesses!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to start the new year out right, OK? Be easy on me, please, LOL.

Lone, don't feel alone I just asked about 2 months ago and I have been here since Scott Peterson....So I feel your pain...LOL

:floorlaugh: I just got that one...took me a while too. LOL

I started laughing and spit out frappuccino all over the stupid thing! LOL!! Thankfully i have a spare while the other rests upside down on a towel LOL

It could be mold.

Maybe, but it looks to be coming up from some sort of pipe. Combined with the things they removed, and the child's burned body, I'm leaning more towards smoke.

So... are we waiting on the name or what? Do you think that may be withheld now that they are searching for a man in connection?

It is shocking that it is a woman .. so very sad.

My condolences to the family - especially those posting here, we so wish things were different and you never found you way to WS or even needed to know such a site existed.

Why do these dumb arse people think they can get away with such evil? I guess if we could understand we would be just like them.

Damn, damn, damn.

Kathy in Dallas

So... are we waiting on the name or what? Do you think that may be withheld now that they are searching for a man in connection?

Waiting on name, but won't get name till she's charged, won't be charged till ME tells us it's for sure Jonathan :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000