**Verdict watch weekend discussion thread** 3/3-4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, and if you read this autopsy/opinions of MY injuries. The broken jaw around the chin area, side of the head injuries, back of the head....Is this another coincidence for poor JY?

Ps. JTF is this your site? I think I recall you doing this not long after the murder?

http://autopsyphotos.blogspot.com/

BBM

I mistakenly put up that link yesterday because I didnt know we werent suppose to link blog sites and Nursebeeme took it down because of that.

Just letting you know. :)

imo

[

But ,it was not up to the defense to prove that Jason could NOT fit into the Size 10 shoes, it is the state's job to prove that he CAN !!

Why didn't they do it, and erase any and all doubts either way?

:what:

<modsnip>- that argument is null. <modsnip>- JY would NEVER let himself fit into the size 10's for the jury or anyone else.

My point was very simple.

If a family wishes to bring a civil suit they should be responsible for the legal fees.

They should not come out of a trust account for a minor.....

Your opinion only, right?

We can all sit here & argue back & forth till the cows come home, but it really doesn't matter-- The jury will make the decision not us...... Praying that the jury comes back NG! And they find the real killer or killers....

This case is solved.

I am pretty sure that Collins never said it was possible to get back to King at roughly 20 mpg. I will have to look at it again. I know Cummings made that comment without showing how. The highest mpg showing for highway driving on a 2004 Explorer is 20 mpg.

The blow to the head was described as possibly hand caused, not weapon caused. There was a struggle. The strangulation preceeded the blood as the blood was a direct result of violent blunt force with a weapon. The strangulation attempt failed ... that much we know to be true. The blunt force was successful. If the blunt force was caused by hands, there would be injuries to Jason's hands - if he were guilty - and there were no injuries whatsoever to his hands.

"Despite the appearance of defensive wounds on her hands and the fact a hair was found in her hand, authorities haven't said what they have learned from the autopsy that might help their investigation.

"There was a struggle, and let me just stop at that," Harrison said."

So true.... An FBI agent has already said EVEN
if he wore gloves he would have some type of injury to his hands...

We all know by looking at the drawings of the wounds to her head, that the blunt force was NOT the hands. The weapon had a "roundness" or "curved" feature to it.

We all know by looking at the drawings of the wounds to her head, that the blunt force was NOT the hands. The weapon had a "roundness" or "curved" feature to it.

Guess that FBI Agent needs to find another job since he doesnt know what hes talking about then...

This was based on the testimony of the medical examiner? I think he would know.

I know what the ME said, but I also know what the FBI agent said.. He said the killer would have marks on him EVEN if he wore gloves...

Well otto, I would not feel the same as you and Jason.
I would be like Meredith and Linda (had the same news reports) and call on a regular basis because I cared.

I, like you, Fax, would be desperate to know if they had any new ideas or had gotten any new leads this week. I would feel like a pest, but I feel also that they would understand or that they should understand.

In addition, I would always offer to help or ask them if there were any things that I could do to help -- especially knowing after so much time that the number of investigators, etc., had probably been reduced due to new cases coming in.

"Can I do any research so that your assistant could be freed-up to do something else? Do you need me to go and photograph any places or more pictures around my house? Is there any filing or mundane office work that I could come in and do?" and on, and on.... But this was not done by any member of his family, as far as I know.

In short, I would be all but camped-out on the front porch of the WCSO day and night.

Wouldn't you?

I know what the ME said, but I also know what the FBI agent said.. He said the killer would have marks on him EVEN if he wore gloves...

If the killer used a weapon and NOT his hands, why would his hands have marks??? The medical examiner testified that Michelle Young died due to blunt force trauma to the head. The blunt force object had a "roundness" or "curve" to it and if you look at the photos, you absolutely know that there was NO WAY that those wounds were caused by hands.

I am pretty sure that Collins never said it was possible to get back to King at roughly 20 mpg. I will have to look at it again. I know Cummings made that comment without showing how. The highest mpg showing for highway driving on a 2004 Explorer is 20 mpg.

The testimony proved that point, not what Collins said or didn't say in his closing.

Guess that FBI Agent needs to find another job since he doesnt know what hes talking about then...

Obviously, if the killer used his hands to kill, there would be marks. However, if the killer used an object to kill, why would there be marks??? Perhaps the FBI agent you referred to was talking about a "hypothetical" , not something of fact - e.g, if the killer used his hands to cause the death, there would be marks.

FBI agent?
If you make this statement as fact, please provide a time-stamp link to the testimony.

Thank you.

Here in Raleigh we have two hospitals with ER's. Either Rex hospital or Wake Med. Depending upon the location of the accident, as they are located on opposite sides of town.

And did they check both? Or ask for official records? Or doing anything to verify or discount the veracity of the claim?

SS did not testify in her capacity as "medical personnel", nor did she offer logs from that day or anything other than her memory, while on her shift alone. Therefore, her testimony does not "prove" no accident happened, just as the emails don't "prove" one did.

What mileage did Collins use in his calculations? I thought it is close to 20, just a little under.

If the killer used a weapon and NOT his hands, why would his hands have marks??? The medical examiner testified that Michelle Young died due to blunt force trauma to the head. The blunt force object had a "roundness" or "curve" to it and if you look at the photos, you absolutely know that there was NO WAY that those wounds were caused by hands.

Who said he used his hands the whole time or an object the whole time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa