2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anybody know what JA's conviction rate is?

Jeff "the Hammer" Ashton........he's the man!

I was GLUED to HLN and after the jury left and Casey sat back down, it appeared that she had a conversation with someone...perhaps responding to questions by HHJP???

HLN had already brought on their legal commentary who was talking, so there was no audio....did the live feed pick up this conversation?

IMO - JA saying DT wanted us to go "down the rabbit hole". That comment I posted about DT like the Red Queen throwing out thwartcakes and the Mad Hatter's tea party wasn't wasted. That is truly how I felt.
OFF WITH HER HEAD!
that's what JA meant to say!

So the state will only be able to talk about whatever the defense talks about, they are saying...they can't put on more evidence or play tapes, etc, unless the defense brings them up...from what I am gathering...

Bill S said JA did great but 'we haven't seen anything yet" they still have 2.5 hours to go.

Defense putting out lots of display boards as it prepares for closing.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:45 AM

The defense is setting up podiums and posters #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:44 AM

I missed JA's explanation for June 9 versus June 15. Can some tell what he said?

Bill S on WFTV just showed a clip of KC mouthing something.

I swear it looked like she said the "B" word :eek:

Anyone else see that???

Yes, and I think that's when they will bring in the You are my Sunshine Video.

Need to get more Kleenex.

Did that video get introduced in the trial? I don't remember it getting in there, but I could have missed it. If it wasn't introduced, I don't think they can use it, can they?

Way to go JA; he was great.......he pointed out something i have spoken to my friends and family about all along.....Caylee was beginning to talk and therefore ICA had to put a stop to it.........Thanks, JA....you were Caylee's voice that ICA didn't want anyone to hear!!!

I am truly in awe of Mr. Ashton! :takeabow:
:skip:
:cheer:

:bow: :bowdown: :bow: :bowdown:

Wow. Wow wow wow. Jeff Ashton is just the best. And now, Caylee's story is told. Justice has been done.

I feel so much at peace. Overwhelmed with emotion, but very much at peace. Caylee was heard.

LOUD and CLEAR! Jeff will forever have his own little guardian angel......

WFTV feed... Casey called someone a b*tch? Cindy unless she was calling Ashton a SOB.

Wow, the fact she does this stuff continually in front of the jury is something else.

I don't care how much dysfunction JB tries to bring up - none of it would make what she did OK.

And I just noticed that JA made the defense's drowning story better than they actually made up...didn't the DT say ICA was walking one way and GA was walking another looking for Caylee and GA found her first?? JA said ICA was in awoken in bed by GA screaming. Did I miss something?

I do hope JB does an adequate job with his closing, just for the sake of fairness. I don't think it'll be as powerful as he doesn't have the truth on his side, IMO.

As i see it JB would paint a very bad pic of ICA if he persists in the molestation
theory and drowning nothing at all points to that....TIme to throw in the cards and just save her life if ya can. JMO

~My Grammie's-Heart is hurting so, so, so much, as I am listening to JA detail the moment to moment actions of what Caylee experienced...My mind wanders to my own grandson and his troubled mother and I am SO grateful and thankful that he is alive and okay...Thank you Lord for letting me raise him......This hurts way too much...Heartfelt Prayers, as deep as the deepest ocean, to Caylee and everyone who has ever loved her~

you are a wonderful Grandma. I think this case is going to open a lot of peoples eyes towards their children and their treatment of their grandchildren. It's probably the only positive thing that's happened from our LIttle Angels death

0703-1.jpg

0701a.jpg

0701b-1.jpg

0701c-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics