IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of Terry and Darlene today :(

BUMP...God Bless honey! JUSTICE 2008 should be our motto. Hugsss everyone.

Sassy

Sassy - {{{ blowing kisses with MUCH love }}}:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Thanks darlin.

YES - Justice for 2008.

Much love -

Rosco

Sassy - {{{ blowing kisses with MUCH love }}}:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Thanks darlin.

YES - Justice for 2008.

Much love -

Rosco

Much love to you always my darlin. I think of you so often during the day wondering if there is any news. Keep hanging tough sweetheart, and know we will all keep praying for Justice 2008.:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

I'm still here and will continue to keep you in my prayers. The killer is out there and will get caught. The money is probably gone, so it's just a matter of time before someone talks. Remember, $20,000 can buy alot of meth!

Sounds like there is dust being kicked up around Lagrage County, lately, in various areas. It'll be interesting to see where it all lands. Sure has been active, recently, anyways.

What do you mean Dark Knight?

My heart goes out to the Anderson Family, their friends and supporters.
I live close to Mongo, In and I have been reading about Terry and Darlene Anderson's murder at another site. This has been so hard to read as it has such great sadness to all who are part of the family, friends and dedicated supporters. I have lived in this area for 45 years. I never knew the Anderson family. The threads I have read from the other site about this heinous crime is horrible. I read things I never knew about, that happened in this crime and stories about the theory others have discussed about the case. There's 732 posts, I only have read 5 pages so far. Another site has 91 posts to this crime. The tears flow with such sadness with what I have already read.
I hope and pray that justice will be served when the killer or killers are caught and sentenced to life or the death sentence.
God be with all of you. Justice will prevail!

Welome to WS HoosierGirl Im sure Rosco appreciates having another fellow Hoosier on her side....Im just afraid the LE in the case might be wearing blinders to some of the red flags. They must remember murder's come in all sorts of shapes sizes genders etc. Pretty young old or fat anyone is capable. Charles Manson never killed anyone but if not for HIM those people would not have been killed.

Welcome Hoosier Girl. :blowkiss:

I read your other post (on the other threads).

I really appreciate you reading and taking heart to what has been written.

My darlin phenolred is so correct - that killers come in all sorts of packages. I also pray that LE is not taking this case with 'head in the sand' thoughts - and that LE will make sure they look at all angles, ideas and also don't forget behavior.
It's scares me becz it's already been over 2yrs and NOTHING is done.. and nobody is in jail.

No race, gender, age or religion for a murderer. There are so many examples of these murderers that could not even counted. Check this WS forum and I bet you find plenty.....

Thanks again HG...

All my love-
Rosco

I have read about the Anderson case over and over and I pray daily that this case will be solved and the murderer put in jail. I can't believe its gone on so long.

And for a daughter to redo a house after her parents are killed, her mother murdered inside the house...is insane. I asked my own adult son if this happened and lets say... I did tell him I wanted the house remodeled what would he do. He said Mom why would I remodel the house, your dead and your dreams are gone with you and Dad.

It wouldn't make sense to do that, instead I would take the money and set up a fund to find the killer and a scholarship in both your names so your memory would live on.

If I could afford to I would tear the house down I would. I couldn't stand to go in it, if I couldn't afford to tear it down then I would sell it and never go back. I would have also told my family they could go into the house and have items that meant something to them from my mother and father and then the rest I would donate to charity not garale sale or yard sale.

I still wonder about the grandmother on the property..is it possible she may have saw something or knows something but is afraid. It seems to me she is surrounded by some pretty dangerous people. I have noticed old people don't sleep well and are up at all times. They also get snoppy because they get lonely. And they don't have anyone living with them. Just my opinion. My mother is up at all times of the night and she is constantly looking out the window, checking things, I can't believe the Grandmother never heard anything. But she knows she lives there and they could get to her at any time. Maybe she feels its better for her own safety to not say anything.

Just thinking out loud, but it does bother me. If she didn't see anything that particular night I am sure she saw or heard other things.

Praying the killer gets caught soon and she gets the cell she deserves!

What do you mean Dark Knight?

There have been some drug arrests made of people who are affiliated with "A" and others in the family. Will they talk to the cops to get a lighter sentence? One person already tried that route after they were arrested for another crime, but they were lying. So who knows?

I have read about the Anderson case over and over and I pray daily that this case will be solved and the murderer put in jail. I can't believe its gone on so long.

And for a daughter to redo a house after her parents are killed, her mother murdered inside the house...is insane. I asked my own adult son if this happened and lets say... I did tell him I wanted the house remodeled what would he do. He said Mom why would I remodel the house, your dead and your dreams are gone with you and Dad.

It wouldn't make sense to do that, instead I would take the money and set up a fund to find the killer and a scholarship in both your names so your memory would live on.

If I could afford to I would tear the house down I would. I couldn't stand to go in it, if I couldn't afford to tear it down then I would sell it and never go back. I would have also told my family they could go into the house and have items that meant something to them from my mother and father and then the rest I would donate to charity not garale sale or yard sale.

I still wonder about the grandmother on the property..is it possible she may have saw something or knows something but is afraid. It seems to me she is surrounded by some pretty dangerous people. I have noticed old people don't sleep well and are up at all times. They also get snoppy because they get lonely. And they don't have anyone living with them. Just my opinion. My mother is up at all times of the night and she is constantly looking out the window, checking things, I can't believe the Grandmother never heard anything. But she knows she lives there and they could get to her at any time. Maybe she feels its better for her own safety to not say anything.

Just thinking out loud, but it does bother me. If she didn't see anything that particular night I am sure she saw or heard other things.

Praying the killer gets caught soon and she gets the cell she deserves!

If the grandmother saw people that she knew, she wouldn't likely be suspicious. And maybe didn't put two and two together after the fact. Or, as you said, maybe she is just fearful for her safety.

I don't recall if her trailer was even in view of the house and barn, or not. Rosco can answer that question.

MAJOR NEWS COMING!!!!! I am going to let Rosco tell it, however. Justice in 2008! :woohoo:

GRRRRRRRRR! I hate teasers! Where's Rosco?!?!? ROSCO!!!!!

You are killing me! Oh please come tell us Amanda's house of cards has fallen in a big heap at her feet.

Okay - from what I am reading Amanda was arrested this morning for possession of meth..... big surprise there......but hopefully something else will stem from this arrest, or already has.

Sorry for keeping everyone on their toes!

I was informed that LE arrested "A", BW and BW's step-father * who was living there at Dad's place w/them * for Manufacturing Methamphetamine, possession of fire arms (BW is a convicted felon and can not own/have firearms - BW was convicted felon from a 1991 charge for dealing cocaine. There were 8 fire arms and material used to DO the drug and manufacture Meth )) and other class B felony charges for all three parties above.

LE did advise me that these arrests have nothing to do with Terry and Darleen's murders.

I do pray that information can come out of these arrests and someone might know something - with a lighter jail time??

AND REWARD $20,000!!

Praying for Justice 2008....

HUGS!!!

Rosco:woohoo:

Excellent news, and thank you for posting this, gaia!

Lion

Excellent news, and thank you for posting this, gaia!

Lion

My Darlin Lion.. I pray this is the year!!!

Be safe and think about you often.

(( Rosco just had his second surgery - his other ACL tore and we had to make him better. ))

My BIONIC Rosco.. will have his knees like Steve Austin!!!

Rosco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members