IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for keeping everyone on their toes!

I was informed that LE arrested "A", BW and BW's step-father * who was living there at Dad's place w/them * for Manufacturing Methamphetamine, possession of fire arms (BW is a convicted felon and can not own/have firearms - BW was convicted felon from a 1991 charge for dealing cocaine. There were 8 fire arms and material used to DO the drug and manufacture Meth )) and other class B felony charges for all three parties above.

LE did advise me that these arrests have nothing to do with Terry and Darleen's murders.

I do pray that information can come out of these arrests and someone might know something - with a lighter jail time??

AND REWARD $20,000!!

Praying for Justice 2008....

HUGS!!!

Rosco:woohoo:

Hoping and praying for justice, Rosco! I am very glad to hear this! Let's hope someone knows something about Terry and Darleen's murder who wants a deal!

Lion

I hope this leads to answers for you Rosco! I'm glad "A" is finally showing herself for what she is...

Sorry for keeping everyone on their toes!

I was informed that LE arrested "A", BW and BW's step-father * who was living there at Dad's place w/them * for Manufacturing Methamphetamine, possession of fire arms (BW is a convicted felon and can not own/have firearms - BW was convicted felon from a 1991 charge for dealing cocaine. There were 8 fire arms and material used to DO the drug and manufacture Meth )) and other class B felony charges for all three parties above.

LE did advise me that these arrests have nothing to do with Terry and Darleen's murders.

I do pray that information can come out of these arrests and someone might know something - with a lighter jail time??

AND REWARD $20,000!!

Praying for Justice 2008....

HUGS!!!

Rosco:woohoo:

"A" Was also charged with possession of stolen property, which is the one I found most interesting. She is facing 3 felony counts.

This COULD all lead to more info about the murders, as you said! That is what could be the big break in all of this. Someone might want to talk to avoid some serious jail time with all of the felonies being charged.

I pray that this is the break "we've" been waiting for. Maybe someone around "A" will give up some information about the murders, even if only to save themselves time in jail. Lots of prayers to all and prayers for justice!

Thanks for sharing the details with us! I am so sorry to hear she has been using your parents house as a place to manufacture meth but I am so happy to hear she is facing 3 felony counts. I seriously doubt she will divulge any info considering she is most likely very involved and instead of facing the shorter sentence for this arrest she would be facing murder charges. Hopefully the other people involved will talk. Did the LE give any indication they would pursue this angle? They are fully aware of her suspicious behavior since her parents deaths right?
Where is this girl's conscience? Does she have one? How can she live with the knowledge she has and the things she has done to, not only her parents, but to her own daughter? I have to think she may be a sociopath incaple of empathy and only capable of pursuing her own selfish desires. I hope this is not true. I hope a lot of her actions have been clouded by meth use and if she does get clean and the clouds part she will do the right thing.

Justice in 2008!

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JUSTICE 2008

HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!! Burn baby BURN

From www.WTHD.net

SWAT raid on Anderson homestead unrelated to murder investigation

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 3:32 PM

by Tim Murray

LAGRANGE - Three people face charges after the Northeast Indiana SWAT team raided a rural Mongo home Tuesday morning which was the site of the murders of Terry and Darlene Anderson back in 2005.

State Police Detective Jeff Boyd says Tuesday's raid was not related to the open murder investigation.

Detectives obtained a search warrant last Friday after learning that 36-year-old Robert Lee White might be a felon in possession of firearms and that illegal drug activity was taking place.

During Tuesday morning's raid at 6270 East County Road 250-North officers found 8 firearms along with items used in the manufacture and use of methamphetamine.

White is charged with manufacturing meth, being a felon in possession of a firearm, possession of stolen property, maintaining a common nuisance and possession of paraphernalia.

22-year-old Amanda Anderson of LaGrange faces the same charges except for the firearm charge.

49-year-old Randy LaMar Waite of LaGrange is charged with manufacturing meth, maintaining a common nuisance, theft, and possession of paraphernalia.

Heck Yeah!!!! This is GREAT!!!! I hope they Charge Bobby with 1 count for every GUN!!!! And with that being a Federal charge, he could be facing serious time!!! How long will he keep HER secret??? Before he decideds he doesn't want to rot in jail

Heck Yeah!!!! This is GREAT!!!! I hope they Charge Bobby with 1 count for every GUN!!!! And with that being a Federal charge, he could be facing serious time!!! How long will he keep HER secret??? Before he decideds he doesn't want to rot in jail

I wonder who tipped off the police and why?

I find it freaking unbelievable that a woman who is under a dark cloud of suspicion for the murder of her parents would be so ignorant to manufacturer Meth in the very home they were killed. Oh, the power of drugs. Such a shame for that poor baby girl. Hopefully her uncle is a good guy and is taking good care of her.

I find it freaking unbelievable that a woman who is under a dark cloud of suspicion for the murder of her parents would be so ignorant to manufacturer Meth in the very home they were killed. Oh, the power of drugs. Such a shame for that poor baby girl. Hopefully her uncle is a good guy and is taking good care of her.

This is the best I have read:blowkiss: ... UNBELIEVALBE is right! Behavior:eek:

All I pray out of this mess is someone talks - if they know something.

The disrespect to my Dad and Darleen - that they ALL did... EVERYONE of those loosers living and making drugs in my Dad and Darleen's house.

I just can't produce the words...how I feel and have felt cuz I KNEW IT.. I knew they were doing that in the house...and it just took waiting... and I have no problem waiting. I have nothing but time on my hands now...

I feel so much better knowing Baby Terri is safe with him and not under that monsters grasp!!

I love you all here at WS! I can't wait to post the capture.

I FEEL IT!! I REALLY REALLY REALLY FEEL SOMETHING GOOD IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!

JUSTICE 2008!!:woohoo:

Rosco

I think Miss A and her myspace did her in

I think so too :crazy:

Pic's of her and BW w/guns.. LOL.. idiot!:crazy:

But - :clap: :clap: :clap:

Justice 2008 may come as we have prayed and hoped for!

Lion

Would someone please post the Mongo site, and her my space site again. My computer turned up its tiny toes and bit the dust. I lost everything.

Thanks so much in advance.

JUSTICE 2008

Thank you my precious Lion...Hugsss always and mwahhhhhh

Sassy

Sorry I haven't kept up lately, but can someone tell me what happened to A's baby?

The so called "uncle" has the baby and he apparently is really into raising her. To me, what a red flag that said about "A" that she can't even keep her own baby girl.

I'm just wondering if any of the guns were registered in Terry's name when LE did the arrest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther