ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In ZG's interview she stated that she had a conversation with her new employer who expressed concerns about the media attention and it's affect on their cleaning company's business and ZG agreed to leave. Essentially her attorneys may feel she was fired. Some employers do go to the extremes of suggesting it's not a good idea for you to stay.

Where is it stated ZG was on welfare? I was not even aware there still is a state run welfare program only assistance by different agencies. Unless you are talking about her going on unemployment after she left her job? That is not the same as welfare.

Whatever and whenever KC was charged does not change the fact that the jailhouse tape is essentially the damning evidence against KC. Discounting everything else that took place, what KC said to her mother on that tape is what will make carry out the most bang for the buck.

People can nit pick all day long with little details to try and discredit ZG but at the end of the day it's KC's actions right up until this very day that will have the most impact on the jury. The harder they try to discredit ZG the more they will look like the underdog. No one is perfect and least of all will be those members of the jury who have lived with hard times during their life and will be able to relate. No one can relate to what KC has done to innocent people. No one. jmo

Although I can see points on both side of this debate, I will say this: If this goes to a jury trial, IMO, ZG will most likely win, big time! I say that because I can't help but think that the jurors will place themselves in ZG's shoes and will be mortified at the idea of being questioned in the kidnapping/murder of a toddler. It won't matter if she was quickly cleared by LE or not. Just the fact that you are considered would be awful. And, as Lambchop said, the video of KC saying she was never shown a line-up and she did NOT rule out that woman in Kissimmee will be a big plus for ZG. For all we know, there may very well be people who think she was involved somehow. I mean, look at all of the pro-KC websites that talk about what a sex abuser GA was, when there never was one iota of evidence about him being inappropriate. Only the word of a known liar and a desperate attorney. That lie has now been given a life of it's own via the internet. No questions asked. There will always be people who will look at someone funny or avoid them altogether after the accusation of something has been lobbed at them. Someone will always think "But what if it is true?" JMO

No, due to her unfortunate pursuit of this lawsuit two months after Casey had been proven to be a liar - after the investigators dismissed ZG as a witness or a party to Caylee's disappearance. Truth be known, and IMO only, this attorney sought her out as opposed to the other way around. He wasted no time in booking the NG show and exploiting his client and her children. This isn't my first time to this sort of rodeo, nor is it anyone else's - we wouldn't even care about ZG if Casey had been convicted... JMO

I don't believe this to be true. I was here on this very board when a majority of people were urging her to seek council and even brought up Mr. Morgan's name specifically.

At any rate, how can you say she hasn't been harmed when you, yourself, say you wouldn't hire her because of alleged child neglect which you'd know nothing about if not for Casey Anthony's allegations?

Of course it makes a difference. This took place the night the news broke and continued until the jailhouse taping, which was the end of July. This was more of an issue locally than it was nationally within that short frame of time. Anyone within the community where a child is missing has a greater interest in what is going on since locals were out searching for a missing child. Someone in an office 2,000 miles away would not be expected to know who this person is so it's not a good measure by any means. Locally, in her own community is where she was having problems.

There are some nasty people who just love to make trouble by reporting people to child services. It happens all the time. I know of families who have been falsely reported by ex's. If there was an investigation and she was cleared there is no reason to believe the report was lodged other than to cause her problems. Plus the only time these types of reports are made public is when there is a problem. There was none so the records were not out to the public. The fact that KC's attorneys dug them out and have brought it out for the public to discredit her shows how low they are willing to stoop. The fact that someone would hold that information against her in her gaining employment very much shows why she is suing. And I'm sure ZG would never want to work for someone who did not want her there......which is why she left her job and the basis of her suit.

The trial was moved back 2 1/2 years for the benefit of KC. And let's not forget until just recently KC had a countersuit making it impossible for ZG to withdraw her suit. Three years later I'm sure Ms. G has quite a bill with M&M that would need to be resolved.

Once you stick your foot in the door you are in it regardless and even if your original intend was only to get an apology. That ship sailed. ZG was keep in it for 3 years by KC's countersuit. Now she may as well go all the way. jmo

Jayzus, I'm not in Timbuktu Lambchop! I'm half that distance away :crazy:- but I get your point.

I believe, especially locally, no one believed ZG had Caylee. The locals get all the inside scoop. If they thought ZG had Caylee, why weren't they, and Leonard Padilla in ZG's front yard pounding their fists and signs in the ground? No one thought ZG had Caylee after the first 48 hours.

Why wouldn't someone hire her as a housekeeper? As for the neglect issue - her attorney should have told her that everything about her life would be made public - another choice she made.

I know there are false reports filed with child services, and most reports don't become public unless charges are filed - which still doesn't change the fact that I would choose someone else to babysit if I had a question at all - not worth it.

I didn't know that ZG couldn't drop her suit because of the counter-suit, learned something new, thanks :) But, they didn't waste any time trying to get Casey's deposition once the trial was over - I mean, I didn't sense reluctance to go right back into the public glare.

I'd be willing to bet M&M are doing this case on a contingency basis - which makes me think even more he sought ZG out.

I don't believe this to be true. I was here on this very board when a majority of people were urging her to seek council and even brought up Mr. Morgan's name specifically.

At any rate, how can you say she hasn't been harmed when you, yourself, say you wouldn't hire her because of alleged child neglect which you'd know nothing about if not for Casey Anthony's allegations?

One more time, I wouldn't know about it if ZG had not filed her lawsuit TWO months after everyone but, apparently, Cindy Anthony KNEW ZG did not kidnap Caylee, Casey was in custody on July 16, 2008, not ZG.

I didn't realize the board was a catalyst in ZG seeking counsel. I stand corrected, perhaps she did, with encouragement, contact M&M.

Jayzus, I'm not in Timbuktu Lambchop! I'm half that distance away :crazy:- but I get your point.

I believe, especially locally, no one believed ZG had Caylee. The locals get all the inside scoop. If they thought ZG had Caylee, why weren't they, and Leonard Padilla in ZG's front yard pounding their fists and signs in the ground? No one thought ZG had Caylee after the first 48 hours.

Why wouldn't someone hire her as a housekeeper? As for the neglect issue - her attorney should have told her that everything about her life would be made public - another choice she made.

I know there are false reports filed with child services, and most reports don't become public unless charges are filed - which still doesn't change the fact that I would choose someone else to babysit if I had a question at all - not worth it.

I didn't know that ZG couldn't drop her suit because of the counter-suit, learned something new, thanks :) But, they didn't waste any time trying to get Casey's deposition once the trial was over - I mean, I didn't sense reluctance to go right back into the public glare.

I'd be willing to bet M&M are doing this case on a contingency basis - which makes me think even more he sought ZG out.

Well, KC claims she too has received death threats so maybe there is just one too many loons in Orlando. lol Point is ZG claims this happened to her because of what KC said. It does not matter what you and I think in the end. What matters is how ZG perceived the threats she and her daughters were receiving and how it affected her? You or I might just laugh it off and go on. She chose to pursue getting KC to admit that KC had seen her picture and told LE that she was not the ZG KC was talking about. Had KC apologized for the error ZG may have accepted and gone on with her life. KC did not. KC instead filed a countersuit claiming of all things she never lied to LE. If you haven't had your laugh for the day, that should do it for sure.

At that point, once KC filed ZG was locked into the lawsuit. Even today if I were her I would never drop it until she gets some type of judgment because I would not trust KC. It would be like KC to sue ZG once she dropped her suit. I kid you not. So poor ZG is damn if she does and damned if she doesn't. Her foot is in the door she has to go all the way.

No matter how we argue....shoulda, coulda, woulda.....ZG has to go all the way to the end of the hallway with this one. jmo

I won't speak for AZ, but I didn't interpret her post as saying anything like that. The point I took away from it was that yes, KC lied and the police ended up calling on this lady, and then she went on tv and denied being the kidnapper, and both of these instances contributed to her being associated with this case. Maybe not equally, but still both were contributing factors. I happen to agree with that. Now, having said that, I still hope that ZG wins against KC big time. I really just wish M&M would hold off until after KC's lying case had been resolved. If they would just do that, they would take away KC's need to plead the fifth. IMO, they would be serving her better to wait rather than to push for this case to be heard while KC still has a pending case on the lying charges.

I'm wondering if the big push for all her cases are for one: It's fresh on everyone's minds. Two: Statues of limitations and three: After her probation she can go MIA and no one will be able to touch her again. KWIM?

I can understand the repercussions, the fear ZG got over this, I can understand why she'd seek restitution, I believe she deserves something, but at the same time I can't help but feel as if JM found a somewhat perfect opportunity to go after KC, G and CA to get to the real meat and potatoes of what he was going after, which was finding the truth as to what happened to Caylee and getting them messed up in their own web, try as he did, it didn't work, not at their depositions. After what I witnessed through all of this, I'd run the other way and never look back. I would not want to be involved in anything A, no matter if I got injured. Cut my losses, lick my wounds and move on as fast as my feet would take me. None of them are worth tangling with.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/december/352401/Who-is-Zenaida-Gonzalez
Who is Zenaida Gonzalez?

:waitasec: For a moment I thought Greene was talking about Casey Anthony

Greene said this defamation case is all about reputation.
"You can't fix what is broken beyond repair already anyway," Greene said.

"What she’s done in the past is live off the government dole, never had a real job, never even had a bank account, bounced from place to place person to person. Sad situation to sad situation,” Greene said.

Indeed, The IRONY is rich Mr Greene...

I can understand the repercussions, the fear ZG got over this, I can understand why she'd seek restitution, I believe she deserves something, but at the same time I can't help but feel as if JM found a somewhat perfect opportunity to go after KC, G and CA to get to the real meat and potatoes of what he was going after, which was finding the truth as to what happened to Caylee and getting them messed up in their own web, try as he did, it didn't work, not at their depositions. After what I witnessed through all of this, I'd run the other way and never look back. I would not want to be involved in anything A, no matter if I got injured. Cut my losses, lick my wounds and move on as fast as my feet would take me. None of them are worth tangling with.

Had ZG not filed what do you think would have happened to her with KC's stories? Once they found the body....."I lied about ZFG's description to protect Caylee, that was the ZG in the photo line up the police showed me." She did the right thing if for no other reason than to keep KC from spinning more lies about her. Afterall.....look at what happened to RK. Think about it. jmo

Had ZG not filed what do you think would have happened to her with KC's stories? Once they found the body....."I lied about ZFG's description to protect Caylee, that was the ZG in the photo line up the police showed me." She did the right thing if for no other reason than to keep ZG from spinning more lies about her. Afterall.....look at what happened to RK. Think about it. jmo

We all knew you meant OCA but what you say is so true!

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/december/352401/Who-is-Zenaida-Gonzalez
Who is Zenaida Gonzalez?

"What she’s done in the past is live off the government dole, never had a real job, never even had a bank account, bounced from place to place person to person. Sad situation to sad situation,” Greene said.

So what are the chances M&M would pass up the opportunity to bring that to the jury's attention right out of the gate using KC as an example. Only difference between KC's situation and ZG's is ZG did have jobs (and with children to raise on a low paying job I understand her difficulties), having to spend every penny you earn and not be able to save a dime (no bank account), moving from one place to another because you don't have enough money to pay for medicine for your kids and rent, too. Most young people do bounce from person to person. It is a sad situation to be poor Mr. Greene.

No one is saying ZG is going to get rich and going after KC right now will not make ZG rich when KC has no money. It sounds personal to me. I don't think you can file in court against someone without including an amount you are suing for.

I can never understand the arrogance of someone who has probably never gone hungry in their lives not understanding what it is to be poor. They act as if it is a crime. Whether you are rich or poor when you sue someone it is usually for money. So if you are a laborer who works hard in this country and are below the proverty level you have no right to sue anyone who has caused you damage because money is involved?????

If you only had gotten KC to apologize when this first happened, Mr. Greene, all this would not be happening now. Now it's just the price for all that arrogance. jmo

Who is Zenaida Gonzalez?

These defense lawyers can spin it can't they? It's amazing to me how their lips don't fall off with all of the "iorny" that spills out of their mouths. He certainly hits all the hot buttons with these allegations. I wonder if he giggles himself silly when he reads the comments from everyone who's head just exploded from his quote above.

So what are the chances M&M would pass up the opportunity to bring that to the jury's attention right out of the gate using KC as an example. Only difference between KC's situation and ZG's is ZG did have jobs (and with children to raise on a low paying job I understand her difficulties), having to spend every penny you earn and not be able to save a dime (no bank account), moving from one place to another because you don't have enough money to pay for medicine for your kids and rent, too. Most young people do bounce from person to person. It is a sad situation to be poor Mr. Greene.

No one is saying ZG is going to get rich and going after KC right now will not make ZG rich when KC has no money. It sounds personal to me. I don't think you can file in court against someone without including an amount you are suing for.

I can never understand the arrogance of someone who has probably never gone hungry in their lives not understanding what it is to be poor. They act as if it is a crime. Whether you are rich or poor when you sue someone it is usually for money. So if you are a laborer who works hard in this country and are below the proverty level you have no right to sue anyone who has caused you damage because money is involved?????

If you only had gotten KC to apologize when this first happened, Mr. Greene, all this would not be happening now. Now it's just the price for all that arrogance. jmo

............................... :goldcrown: .........................

Had ZG not filed what do you think would have happened to her with KC's stories? Once they found the body....."I lied about ZFG's description to protect Caylee, that was the ZG in the photo line up the police showed me." She did the right thing if for no other reason than to keep ZG from spinning more lies about her. Afterall.....look at what happened to RK. Think about it. jmo

Oh I think she did the right thing and I do think ZG should be compensated 10,000+ fold. I can imagine she was put through the wringer and I think FCA must be forced to admit, in a court of law to not one, but all the questions on why and then hopefully we will see, at least hear her excuse this time or maybe just more nonsense babble. I was just saying there is a numerous fold purpose here, to make FCA and others admit to the lies and how they were generated. I'm thinking FCA's imaginary money boat has done sank before it left port, and it will continue to sink with this court case.

WTH?:furious: Greene had the audacity to say this about ZG? Who or what does he think he is? That is awful, rotten and so low down to say such terrible things. Not everyone is rich, not everyone can afford to keep their residence especially in this day and age. My Goodness! He needs to have a good swift kick to his backside, look in the mirror and then look at his client. I'm angry all over again now.

Added: I think Mr. Greene deserves a lawsuit slapped on him.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...neys-say-zenaida-gonzalez-is-sad-and-bad.html

Anthony’s attorneys also plan to draw on photos from Gonzalez’s MySpace page, Fell reported. “We’re told those pictures are suggestive and show a half-naked Gonzalez,” Fell said. “They’ve since been removed, and Greene wouldn’t share them with us.”

Hmmm.. I wonder if this will prompt the release of certain unreleased photos of OCA that OCSO showed GA, which then made him run into the bathroom to vomit...

All I know is, I sincerely doubt Greene has any intention of EVER letting the convicted Felon and thief and convicted pathogical Liar OCA get on the stand as a witness in any jury trial. If all she is going to do is take the 5th, that is as good as handing the case to ZG at that trial (as I have read in the lawyer's thread, the jury can use that towards an admission of guilt by OCA). and there is NO WAY, IMO, Greene will ever let OCA take the stand to actually answer any real questions with any kind of real answers, OCA's lies or not.

Greene will probably try once again to get this thrown out before this Munyon Judge (can he do that again, having done that unsuccessfully once already before the recused Judge, anyone?), and failing that, probably take it to the 11th hour and continue to trash ZG in the press every chance he gets, a'la JB getting the microphone in his face or LKB's face or other DT face before OCA's trial, trying to taint the jury pool. Does Greene really NOT see the IORNY (as posted above by Intermezzo) in his statements today???

and then he will offer a settlement, IMO. even if OCA has no $$ now, someday she just might.

I personally hope Ms. Gonzales DOES NOT EVER SETTLE and HANGS IN THERE with this and forces OCA to a jury trial, since she earlier refused and has since refused to offer any kind of apology for her ruinness lies that started this whole thing. Let this whole thing go to trial and let a jury decide, instead of all of this back and forth with half-truths and mis-truths and rumors and whatever else is going on here. Win or Lose, I hope ZG hangs in for a trial. To show that it is the PRINCIPAL of this thing, not just the $$, no matter what Greene is spewing in the press .

IMO, MOO, etc.

Okiedokietoo has posted this article from Hal's blog. Mr. Greene gets down and nasty about Zenaida. Sounds to me like the dirty and nasty one is actually Mr. Greene.

I liked one of the posters comments: "At least Zenaida's children are ALIVE, Mr. Greene. Hah!

I agree! That was one of the best comments on there!

Okiedokietoo has posted this article from Hal's blog. Mr. Greene gets down and nasty about Zenaida. Sounds to me like the dirty and nasty one is actually Mr. Greene.

I liked one of the posters comments: "At least Zenaida's children are ALIVE, Mr. Greene. Hah!

So not only is KC a real low life.....her attorneys seem to have picked up KC's bad habits.

Questions and answers:
ZG: Have you ever stolen checks and emptied your friends checking account? Ans: No.
KC: Same question as above. Ans: Pleading the 5th.
ZG: Have you ever stolen money from an account specifically set aside for your aging grandfather's nuring home care? Ans: Why, no.
KC: Same question as above. Ans: Pleading the 5th.
ZG: Have you ever misplaced your child and gone off without reporting it. Ans: No and I would never not report a child missing.
KC: Same question as above. Ans: Pleading the 5th
etc., etc., etc.

Quoting NG...."You can't put lipstick on a pig" no references to any of the parties it's just a phrase. When they start to sling the mud they need to look at the reputation of their own client first and foremost. KC is not "Snow White". jmo

The media will have a field day if this ever goes to trial. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member