Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
OklahomaC....Good point about the OCCULT connection....was there any family or friends in the occult?

I've always had questions on what I heard in a press conference after the autopsies....I heard someone say that Skyla was a virgin and they did not include/skipped T's name as they said it, I considered it a 'play on words'...that no one seemed to catch...

I have never heard this statement made by anyone at any time. Could you provide a link back to the press conference you reference?

the speaker continued saying both had not been raped.....in the same paragraph.

My recollection of the statement is "Neither appeared to have been sexually assaulted".

I've never brought the subject up, but since the case is growing cold, I picked up the nerve to mention 'what I didn't hear said'...way back in a news conference.

Do you have time to show me where the coroner/ LE said T. was a virgin?.....sadly, leaving no stone unturned..

The autopsy does not make that statement.

See first paragraph page three of the autopsy:
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/Skyla_Whitaker_autopsy_results.pdf

My responses are in red. I'm not trying to be argumentative or disrespect your comments. If my recollections are incorrect, I will humbly stand corrected.

There's been so much emphasis upon Caylee Anthony that posters (and a lot of others) seem to have forgotten about these two girls. No leads. Nothing. I'm beginning to wonder if years from now the case will still be open.

*sigh* I hear ya there, Trino... However, there are those among us who will NEVER forget these girls. I sincerely hope you're wrong about the case being open years from now!

Cheers :),
KP

There's been so much emphasis upon Caylee Anthony that posters (and a lot of others) seem to have forgotten about these two girls. No leads. Nothing. I'm beginning to wonder if years from now the case will still be open.
Yes Trino, few are posting here for now, just as they aren't in many cases here at WS where no new findings have been released. Some cases here at WS have literally been followed for years.

The important thing is that the Oklahoma LE haven't stopped working on this case, or have other agencies across the country stopped investigating their cases equally as horrendous.

My prediction is "YES". I just looked on the internet to see if anything new was posted anywhere and there's been NOTHING NEW for quite a long time.

What's the matter with that OSBI? Are they off for the holidays? Or just sleeping on the job?

My prediction is "YES". I just looked on the internet to see if anything new was posted anywhere and there's been NOTHING NEW for quite a long time.

What's the matter with that OSBI? Are they off for the holidays? Or just sleeping on the job?

I've been looking as well and have found nothing. Someone mentioned Dustin Dailey was being sentenced yesterday. Has anyone heard what happened?

I've been looking as well and have found nothing. Someone mentioned Dustin Dailey was being sentenced yesterday. Has anyone heard what happened?

No, I haven't, Lauren. I will look around the net.

The last I read about him, he was asking for a new lawyer.

I don't see anything particularly sinister on BradenC's page. Just wondering who the "3 Amegops" are.
However, one of his friends, "ryan" a really weird looking guy, or at least his picture is weird, has this for his introductory statement:

That qoute is song lyrics from a band called, 'A Perfect Circle'. I wouldn't hold much water to it, due to that.

the kids seem to like to post violent song lyrics. i guess they think it's cool.

perhaps "clannish" would be a better term than "figuratively inbred." I know that was a bad choice of words, but I did use "figuratively" as a modifier.

Thank you, Magus Dee for the figurative modification. Clannish works better for me than "inbred" any day.

Oh, and I'm part Cherokee, so go ahead and jump on that bandwagon, folks--Injuns did it, right, and not the lovely fellows the grand jury grilled, or the many every state has--every state--who are about like them.

Well, MD - I'm more Cherokee than you are and...guess what?? If there is really a POI and he happens to be N/A - Let's talk to him - what could be the harm?

Because you find similarities between two Oklahoma crimes committed 31 years apart doesn't make anyone prejudiced against Native Americans. My personal belief, and it's just that, is GLH did murder those little girl scouts. Another opinion I have is that Taylor and Skyla were probably murdered by evil white boys. To me, it doesn't matter what color their skin is - the perpetrator(s) of these crimes are downright evil to the core.

Now, I'd like to also welcome you to the Weleetka threads and encourage your posts - but, we don't take kindly to being called names or in having our grammar corrected. Other than that - we're fairly thick skinned, open minded and downright good people who want justice for two innocent little girls.

Agreed, Sister! :toast:

They say the bullets came from a .40 Glock. Does anyone know how many rounds a .40 caliber Glock holds? A total of 13 shots went into the girls. So that would be 2 different .40 Glocks that were used in these murders, correct? Are they referring to a Glock Model 22 .40 S&W that is usually issued to LE, or another model of Glock?
Here is an article:
http://www.officer.com/web/online/On-the-Street/Glock-Model-22-40-Caliber-Pistol/21$34667

I haven't been able to get these girls out of mind for six months now. I have two daughters roughly the same age as these girls. I can't imagine what these families are going through. To think that your children can't even go for a walk in the afternoon. Very sad.

The only conflict I read about was how Skyla was in a spat with Dustin Dailey's sister. Supposedly this occurred while she was at the church camp with her grandmother a couple of weeks before she was murdered. Dustin is currently sitting in jail on a burglary charge. He is also supposedly the person that said "it was like shooting dogs" after the murders.

Does anyone know in what context he said "it was like shooting dogs"?
If he's shot dogs before for sport, then he needs to be looked at. That's abnormal sociopathic behavior.

No, I haven't, Lauren. I will look around the net.

The last I read about him, he was asking for a new lawyer.

Hi, Little...the latest I found in court records indicate DD plead guilty to the burglary charge and was scheduled for sentencing yesterday, December 19th at 9:00 am.

Okmulgee County only updates their court records monthly so it will be awhile for us to get the results of the sentencing. I don't know of other resources available to get the info.

If he's shot dogs before for sport, then he needs to be looked at. That's abnormal sociopathic behavior.

You are so right, MeoW333! A lot of killers begin with animals!

There was a Glock .40 and another smaller caliber gun, like a .22. They have never identified the second gun specifically.

Thanks for your posts, MeoW333.

If I recall correctly, it is not a substantiated fact that DD made this statement. A local had heard that he sent a text message to a friend and bragged about being involved in the murders and made the above statement.

From what we have heard, YellowDog, there is only one agent on the job. Some people think he is more interested in hitting on the single women than he is in solving the case. Anyway, that is the rumor circulating. I'm thinking they need to get someone else on the job, because he certainly doesn't seem to have come up with anything new. IMO

I was doing a little searching & found this !! Interesting to say the least.

http://www.ok.gov/gsearch/search?si...klahoma&oe=UTF-8&q=unsolved+murders&Submit=Go

Sort by date / Sort by relevance
Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation - Unsolved Cases ... Cases. Unsolved Cases. ... The victim’s1989 gray Chevrolet extended-cab pickup
was found in Seminole County the day after the murders. The ...
[SIZE=-1]www.ok.gov/osbi/Investigative/Unsolved_Cases/[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] - 30k[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] - [/SIZE]Cached
Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation - OSBI Homepage ... Reward Renewed in 2007 El Reno Murder Case. Weleetka Murders Investigation Continues.
Assist the OSBI. ... Missing Children & Adults. Unsolved Cases. Rewards. How Do ...
[SIZE=-1]www.ok.gov/osbi/[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] - 29k[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] - [/SIZE]Cached
Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation - Forensic Art ... Pratt's forensic expertise has contributed to many high profile cases: The Green
River Killer (Gary Ridgeway), Oklahoma Girl Scout Murders (Gene Leroy Hart ...
[SIZE=-1]www.ok.gov/osbi/Investigative/Forensic_Art/[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] - 16k[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] - [/SIZE]Cached
Oklahoma State Senate - News ... some of the most heinous, unsolved crimes on the book,” said Nichols, a former
Cleveland County prosecutor. “We’re talking about murders, rapes and child ...
[SIZE=-1]www.oksenate.gov/news/press_releases/press_releases_2005/pr20050525c.html[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] - 9k[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] - [/SIZE]Cached
Oklahoma State Senate – Press Release (Printable Version) ... some of the most heinous, unsolved crimes on the book,” said Nichols, a former
Cleveland County prosecutor. “We’re talking about murders, rapes and child ...
[SIZE=-1]www.oksenate.gov/news/press_releases/press_releases_2005/pr20050525cpv.html[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] - 7k[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] - [/SIZE]Cached

Except that typically when a crime is committed with some sort of 'occult significance' (a FAR rarer occurrence in reality than television and dime pulps would have one believe), the act itself takes on some measure of that significance. Wildly discharging a hail of bullets into two girls on a public road, during daylight hours, with no trappings of ceremony, no iconography, and no semblance of ritual doesn't really fit that sort of profile.
I have to agree with you,Banedon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members