jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they don't give JA special accommodations. If they do it for her then they have to do it for all inmates going to court.

IMO

All inmates receive 2,600 calories/day.

They get a sack 'brunch' with lunch food and fruit in the a.m., and at night they get a hot meal.

This includes St. Jodi of Arias, self-proclaimed curer of woman-abusing, pedophile rapists.

So, as Clara Peller famously and frequently asked in the mid-1980's, where's the beef?

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I feel a bit awkward talking to my friends about this case because I don't want them to know how sucked into the trial I am. So glad I'm not alone, lol.

I want to re-watch the 48Hours segment where she's describing the ninja attack. This time, though, I'll view it through the lens that she's talking about what SHE did to Travis. Gawd, while I was listening to her I got severe chills. What we were hearing was the truth about Travis's last minutes.

Websleuths is a dirty little secret for many. Glad you've joined us.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I feel a bit awkward talking to my friends about this case because I don't want them to know how sucked into the trial I am. So glad I'm not alone, lol.

I want to re-watch the 48Hours segment where she's describing the ninja attack. This time, though, I'll view it through the lens that she's talking about what SHE did to Travis. Gawd, while I was listening to her I got severe chills. What we were hearing was the truth about Travis's last minutes.

LOL, there is NOTHING wrong with being sucked into this trial. Nothing at all. I haven't fed my kids in 13 days, the dog needs his nails trimmed, and I do believe my bird's beak is stuck in his cage...this is all perfectly normal. Nothing wrong with it at all!!

j/k...the dog doesn't really need his nails trimmed! :)

What is true is that my kids know they better get out of my way when I get home, I travel home on the afternoon break, I have just enough time to make it there, when I get in the door the shoes go flying (the boys stay out of the way, the dog is slowly learning, one more heel to the eye aughtta learn 'em), the purse ends up somewhere I usually have to go looking for it when testimony is done for the day, and my laptop is set up waiting for me.

Pfft, obsessed with this trial, not a chance! :floorlaugh:

Hottie Biscottie Peterson get ready for a new friend. She's in your tribe.

Headed to the courthouse.

Martinez has done a really good job with proving she is a liar. Now he has to prove premeditation, to get a first degree murder charge.
No worries, it won't all happen today as she will not tell the truth about anything ... rebuttal is coming as well.

I swore I would never get sucked into another trial after the Florida one. I even stayed off the internet for months I was so disgusted. Here I am again with others on this board who are so supportive and wonderful.

Does anyone know if you can watch other Juan Martinez prosecuted trials somewhere? I've seen footage of the Wendi Andriano trial & it looks like they had the same camera setup as Jodi Arias' trial. TIA!

lol - I hope you stick to your resolution, it really does make for a more pleasant evening! I had to tune them all out yesterday b/c after listening to JA all morning, I couldn't take listening to the TH's all night w/o my head exploding! You can do it!!! Stay strong!!!

It has changed my life not watching all the THs on HLN at night. Number one, I have watched this live streaming. I can think for myself. Most of them don't have a fraction of the facts right. Number two, their opinions are not going to change the outcome (whatever it may be) to this trial. So, therefore, they don't matter!!!

Last week Gus said....the helio phone I bought... err... gave to JA was lost for a couple years until the car was cleaned out and at that point it was found. (not an exact quote and yes he started to say bought for her and then changed it to gave)

I didn't think anything of it...this is Gus after all, but his story matches what JA told and how would he really know this unless it was found in his car.? Just another connection between those two. Anyone know when her phone was lost, time frame?

IMO, her phone was never lost as she would be lost without it ... and her phone was never immersed in hot chocolate ... she got the Helio strictly to record conversations as her old Razr would not do the trick.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::what:
LOL, there is NOTHING wrong with being sucked into this trial. Nothing at all. I haven't fed my kids in 13 days, the dog needs his nails trimmed, and I do believe my bird's beak is stuck in his cage...this is all perfectly normal. Nothing wrong with it at all!!

What is true is that my kids know they better get out of my way when I get home, I travel home on the afternoon break, I have just enough time to make it there, when I get in the door the shoes go flying (the boys stay out of the way, the dog is slowly learning, one more heel to the eye aughtta learn 'em), the purse ends up somewhere I usually have to go looking for it when testimony is done for the day, and my laptop is set up waiting for me.

:floorlaugh: oh you are too funny

RE: an angry, jealous JA

I'm having difficulty imagining what an angry, jealous, sociopathic or psychopathic JA would look like?

Could someone please give a description of what she would appear like, how she would express/present anger?

OR, would it be this same constrained/controlled behavior as we've seen over the last few days in court? TIA

Because it's part of the abuse/domestic violence claim. She was abused as a child and then later by Travis so that set her up for having a case of scrambled brain and she can't think straight when under stress.

Oh, yeah. I forgot!

:banghead::banghead:

I've got ear wax older than this JA on the stand, I had to clean that out to make sure I heard the morning sex session correctly. Now I must go to therapy and attend couth school again. <sigh>

Oh on that salad thing...

Taking tongs and mixing the salad so you do not just get salad or tomatoes you get everything. For more information on tossing salads go to www.thecookingchannel.com

Hmmm I think it's another "tossed salad". Google it +sex and see if it has tomatoes.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I missed the last hour listening to the live feed. Was just listening to insession and JC said Jodi admitted TA wasn't aware he was being taped. Now I did hear the live feed of the sex tape. I didn't hear that, only that she admitted to taping it and having it in her control. Does JC just have it wrong again?

sheriff has his own bigger issues going on. surprised he even cares.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I predict sheriff will one day be an inmate himself. Weird weird stuff going on there.

Yesterday I was squirming a little, ok a lot, because some of the stalker behavior that was being discussed.... well..... umm... it sort of fit ME after a breakup. (There were no guns or knives involved, though, thank goodness.) Yowser.

My question keeps getting lost as this thread moves to fast. i've been unable to find court schedule for tomorrow and next week, can someone help me with that?

Thanks,
Terri

I wonder if Juan could use the sex tape toward premeditation. I think he proved today that it was her that wanted that tape...not Travis. He never got a copy of it, and why couldn't he have just been recording it as it happened like she was? She made the tape to hold over his head.

The fact that she used it to diminish his reputation in court shows she's had some sort of plan to cause him harm for a long time. Probably not murder, but...

:rocker:

Now, what guy would sound drunk with sleepiness on a sex tape he knew was being recorded (even asked for, according to A) for sexual stimulation at a later date? He didn't give a very exciting performance, did he? Guys - your opinion??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa