jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone.... newbie here.... when Juan asked the reptilian to give an example of a speeding ticket she'd received, I was waiting for him to pull out a copy of her driving record to verify or contradict her story.

Right! Out here accident reports do have a spot for LE to note the color of the vehicle. Not so sure about moving violations if it's the same format.

I was waiting for Juan to pull out Jodi's MVR showing the one speeding ticket she's received while she was driving a white sedan. :floorlaugh:

Bingo !! Wait until he gets to the gas cans and her *advertiser censored*-and-bull story about filling up outside of California to save $$$

Please don't tell us that JA, KN, and JW have worked bestiality into this thing!

:tmi: :blushing1: :blush:

OK. I'm going to just ask it: Why does Jodi need to use 2 HANDS to masturbate? (According to the trial testimony of the sex tape--this is not a knock knock joke!)

Just a guess ~ because she's confused due to being ambidextrous? :blushing:

She is a vicious murderer. But watching the prosecutor treat her like she was a worm under a magnifying glass makes me uncomfortable.

You know, under any other circumstances I might agree with you. However, she had the gonads to sit on that stand for 8 days on direct examination highlighting all the wonderful things about herself, stomping the victim into the mud every chance she got. It's time for her to feel the heat and if that heat is from the magnifying glass on her wormy little body, so be it.

She took her direct examination WAY too far, Juan is using all of that rambling she did against her, just like I knew he would. If Nurmi were truly qualified to control JA as a witness he should have reeled her in WAY back on day 1 of her direct testimony. They are paying the price for that now.

I hope Juan doesn't get to the murder this week, but gets to it next week, towards the end of the week. I hope he takes his time with her. I hope he doesn't rush through and miss something and think of it too late. Sure, he can re-cross but only within the scope of the re-direct. He has to take his time. And he has to bring the pressure. That's his job on behalf of Travis' family and on behalf of the State of Arizona. :rocker: Rock-Juan!!
:)

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I feel a bit awkward talking to my friends about this case because I don't want them to know how sucked into the trial I am. So glad I'm not alone, lol.

I want to re-watch the 48Hours segment where she's describing the ninja attack. This time, though, I'll view it through the lens that she's talking about what SHE did to Travis. Gawd, while I was listening to her I got severe chills. What we were hearing was the truth about Travis's last minutes.

HA. Me too. Every time I try to discuss it I get told I need a life... ;)

That 48hr interview to me is showing her true evilness. She really does not care about anyone but she does care greatly about how she sounds and looks and making sure people are enchanted by her. She reminds me of a black widow.

Random, but couldn't help notice Jean C, Beth K, and Tanisha all have the same pretty jewel-tone blue on today.

I wonder if Juan could use the sex tape toward premeditation. I think he proved today that it was her that wanted that tape...not Travis. He never got a copy of it, and why couldn't he have just been recording it as it happened like she was? She made the tape to hold over his head.

The fact that she used it to diminish his reputation in court shows she's had some sort of plan to cause him harm for a long time. Probably not murder, but...

Agree and the part about loosing that phone (blah, blah, blah....) and it magically resurfacing after the murder - yeah right.

More admitting to fraud, IMHO. If I were her carrier I would sue for a refund on the replacement phone she scammed them for! Oh, and tac on a creating a false police report too!

:floorlaugh: Giddy at how the day is going --- I feel a bow being tied up!

Not to jump too far ahead but if JA gets the DP, it will be interesting to see if she is physically capable of turning the waterworks on. I have my doubts.

I think if she is granted the DP we will see real tears from JA, because at that point it is all about her and nobody else. She is a drama queen and it will be her last act to play out for the world to see what the world has done to her:floorlaugh:

Yes, I think she believes she is a GODDESS (just like she said on the tape), the ultimate seductress. I think this may be part of the coldness on the part of her defense atty Nurmi and herself (she may have been flirty with him ala CA and Baez but it didn't work). I think she believes she can seduce/flirt/turn on JM and throw him off his game. OR maybe she just wants to turn him on; regardless of what the endgame is, I think she enjoys what she perceives as her sexual power.

It's freaking CREEPY to watch. I am literally gasping out loud watching her. I wonder what the jurors think, if they're seeing this, too!

This creature is unbelievable.

Couldn't agree more! I was hoping you all noticed too how she DESPERATELY tried to make eye contact with JM every time he approached the stand to hand her something. The whole " horny school girl" thing made her freaking face light up like a J***mas tree!! WHAT A <mod snip>!

Something's definitely up here.

Don't have a clue but they knew yesterday what was coming. Now she is willing to say she couldn't keep her stories straight. Then.

But she's on the stand now and as she stated yesterday this is different. She is under oath.

Don't buy it one bit. But I don't buy her just giving up either!

She's beginning to drag him in circles again with the car issue. It may make sense to the TH's and be perfectly reasonable however, it was JA sneaking off to slaughter TA!

Because it's part of the abuse/domestic violence claim. She was abused as a child and then later by Travis so that set her up for having a case of scrambled brain and she can't think straight when under stress.

OK. I'm going to just ask it: Why does Jodi need to use 2 HANDS to masturbate? (According to the trial testimony of the sex tape--this is not a knock knock joke!)

Ummm, because there's too much junk down there? Okay there goes lunch "P

Just popping in for a minute. Work and family has restricted my WS time and I'm in severe withdraw! I got to watch this morning and I for one will be glad when the sex tape has been put to rest forever! Not sure about JA's demeanor today but at least she's not using her baby girl voice. *Ick!* She seems very smirky and snarky today. Juan is right on point and things seemed to be a lot smoother today with Jodi not trying to ramble on. Maybe someone said something to her after yesterday. Have a great day everyone!! GO JUAN!!

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I feel a bit awkward talking to my friends about this case because I don't want them to know how sucked into the trial I am. So glad I'm not alone, lol.

I want to re-watch the 48Hours segment where she's describing the ninja attack. This time, though, I'll view it through the lens that she's talking about what SHE did to Travis. Gawd, while I was listening to her I got severe chills. What we were hearing was the truth about Travis's last minutes.

My friends at work know that I am yet obsessed with another case (after THAT OTHER ONE) and they just laugh. But my daughter asked me "Mom, do they think you are crazy?" LOL I told her no, it is just like some people love football, basketball, etc. WE :detective:s just like real life crime and trials.
:fence:

once again this trial has me thinking music. I'll bet JA thinks this song would apply to she and TA (and since the subject of two hands came up, it reminded me of this tune by Ani DeFranco)

"Both Hands"

I am walking
out in the rain
and I am listening to the low moan
of the dial tone again
and I am getting
nowhere with you
and I can't let it go
and I can't get through...
the old woman behind the pink curtains
and the closed door
on the first floor
she's listening through the air shaft
to see how long our swan song can last
and both hands
now use both hands
oh, no don't close your eyes
I am writing
graffitti on your body
I am drawing the story of
how hard we tried
I am watching your chest rise and fall
like the tides of my life,
and the rest of it all
and your bones have been my bedframe
and your flesh has been my pillow
I am waiting for sleep
to offer up the deep
with both hands
in eachother's shadows we grew less and less tall
and eventually our theories couldn't explain it all
and I'm recording our history now on the bedroom wall
and when we leave the landlord will come
and paint over it all
and I am walking
out in the rain
and I am listening to the low moan of the dial tone again
and I am getting nowhere with you
and I can't let it go
and I can't get through

So now use both hands
please use both hands
oh, no don't close your eyes
I am writing graffitti on your body
I am drawing the story of how hard we tried
hard we tried
how hard we tried

Sheriff is going to start charging a buck a day from March. All inmates need to pay! Go Sheriff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod