Votes: 82 64.6%
  • innocent but complicit in some way

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 30 23.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have first hand knowledge of this taking place. I am no stranger discussing Lisa, passing out and hanging flyers near her home, shooting video of the neighborhood, posting the police scanner audio of the dumpster fire and call when Jeremy noticed Lisa missing, being in direct contact with one of the detectives assigned to the case due to a request from Cyndy Short's office, meeting with neighbors near Lisa's home and the list goes on. Volunteers from an organization I used to be associated with was distributing flyers from The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children only to have them removed. Some of the stores we distributed them to near Lisa's house stated friends of the family came in and replaced the volunteers flyers with theirs. One particular location was the same Waffle House that Megan Wright was in the morning Lisa Irwin went missing. The flyers were indoors behind glass, not ripped torn or faded so I can't give a logical explanation as to why they were switched out. I'm sure I could call the media today and go on camera to tell my story, but I'd hate to take away air time from Deborah Bradley or Jeremy Irwin in the event they decide to start talking to the media.

And with all this going on and so many connections people claim to have on the "inside" and no one has managed to get a video of these parents ripping down posters? Whre's the beef or in this case, proof?

And with all this going on and so many connections people claim to have on the "inside" and no one has managed to get a video of these parents ripping down posters? Whre's the beef or in this case, proof?

<mod snip> I don't think that is a safe thing to suggest imo. Any suggestions to put the parents under surveillance should go through detectives not websleuthers. That may fall into the realm of stalking. The point is, it's happened and no matters how much proof is provided it's never enough for some. There isn't video of a man walking with a baby in the neighborhood either yet many people still dispute the claim on from both sides saying the gas station surveillance camera shows a man walking with a baby.

I have first hand knowledge of this taking place. I am no stranger discussing Lisa, passing out and hanging flyers near her home, shooting video of the neighborhood, posting the police scanner audio of the dumpster fire and call when Jeremy noticed Lisa missing, being in direct contact with one of the detectives assigned to the case due to a request from Cyndy Short's office, meeting with neighbors near Lisa's home and the list goes on. Volunteers from an organization I used to be associated with was distributing flyers from The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children only to have them removed. Some of the stores we distributed them to near Lisa's house stated friends of the family came in and replaced the volunteers flyers with theirs. One particular location was the same Waffle House that Megan Wright was in the morning Lisa Irwin went missing. The flyers were indoors behind glass, not ripped torn or faded so I can't give a logical explanation as to why they were switched out. I'm sure I could call the media today and go on camera to tell my story, but I'd hate to take away air time from Deborah Bradley or Jeremy Irwin in the event they decide to start talking to the media.

Great to see you indepmo!! :seeya: Hope you have your ears peeled about the recent discovery near the RR tracks on Friday...

Link please.

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/local_news/was-baby-lisa-irwin-kidnapped

If they are the ones printing the Kidnapped posters & hanging them, who ELSE would be doing it? I am not accusing, but asking a legitimate question.

I don't know. What I do know is that the article did NOT name anyone, therefore we are not going to name anyone.

One un-named person who refuses to go on camera or provide proof is hardly confirmation. As for your being harrassed, again, that's one person's word with nothing to back it up. I'm not saying you were or weren't it's just not something I have seen, nor do I know the background to that story.

This is consistent with the rules here. If it is in MSM, it is discussable. You don't have to discuss it if you don't want to. But others may if they wish.

Salem

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/local_news/was-baby-lisa-irwin-kidnapped

I don't know. What I do know is that the article did NOT name anyone, therefore we are not going to name anyone.

This is consistent with the rules here. If it is in MSM, it is discussable. You don't have to discuss it if you don't want to. But others may if they wish.

Salem

SO, we cannot discuss our ideas/theories of who it may be,either? Sorry, .... this forum confuses me as to exactly what ideas & theories we can & cannot discuss... :waitasec:

Ideas and theories are fine as long as they are based on something factual and are not just wild speculation.

If you want to theorize that the parents are replacing the posters, you can do that as long as you use careful wording and you do not accuse them of actually doing the switching because we don't have anything to say it really is them.

Sometimes it is more "how" you say something, then what you actually say.

Salem

Ideas and theories are fine as long as they are based on something factual and are not just wild speculation.

If you want to theorize that the parents are replacing the posters, you can do that as long as you use careful wording and you do not accuse them of actually doing the switching because we don't have anything to say it really is them.

Sometimes it is more "how" you say something, then what you actually say.

Salem
[quoteI have first hand knowledge of this taking place. I am no stranger discussing Lisa, passing out and hanging flyers near her home, shooting video of the neighborhood, posting the police scanner audio of the dumpster fire and call when Jeremy noticed Lisa missing, being in direct contact with one of the detectives assigned to the case due to a request from Cyndy Short's office, meeting with neighbors near Lisa's home and the list goes on. Volunteers from an organization I used to be associated with was distributing flyers from The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children only to have them removed. Some of the stores we distributed them to near Lisa's house stated friends of the family came in and replaced the volunteers flyers with theirs. One particular location was the same Waffle House that Megan Wright was in the morning Lisa Irwin went missing. The flyers were indoors behind glass, not ripped torn or faded so I can't give a logical explanation as to why they were switched out. I'm sure I could call the media today and go on camera to tell my story, but I'd hate to take away air time from Deborah Bradley or Jeremy Irwin in the event they decide to start talking to the media.
][/quote]

OK, thanks! Another question: since Indepmo is a verified poster in this case & he said he was told by the businesses where he hung flyers that friends/family removed them, can we discuss that?

LE got more than one or two shots at interrogating Lisa's parents as shown in the links that I provided. In fact it was over multiple days and many hours. In my opinion LE got their chance at interrogating them without a lawyer present. At this point if they want to ask any more questions they will have to do so thru their lawyer. I think that is a good idea.

There is a law called the 5th amendment that allows people to not answer any questions that LE may have. I don't recall whether DB or JI have invoked their 5th amendment rights but they can at anytime.

I haven't seen a link that supports your claim that someone has been replacing posters that say "missing" on them with ones that say "kidnapped." I will consider that to be an unsubstantiated rumor until I see a link.

BBM Yep. People not talking does not mean guilt. IT means RIGHTS.

This child went missing in the night. Kidnapped or not, She is missing. The girls in Ohio were missing, Elizabeth Smart was missing, I don't see the big reason to change the kidnapping to missing but it does not mean someone is guilty. Just that the child is still missing. I believe she was taken out of her house but it will not make me search for her less or keep her in my prayers less if it labeled missing.

I believe these "parents" know exactly what happened. That is my opinion still; nothing has happened to change that.

I find the culture lately of if a child is missing the parents had to have done it. It seems to be that if there is no clear answer of an intruder or why then it must be the parents.

Sadly parents do do horrible things to their children. I just think before we accuse them, We should be dang sure. There should be real proof before we sweep all parents of missing children under the guilty blanket.

BBM Yep. People not talking does not mean guilt. IT means RIGHTS.

This child went missing in the night. Kidnapped or not, She is missing. The girls in Ohio were missing, Elizabeth Smart was missing, I don't see the big reason to change the kidnapping to missing but it does not mean someone is guilty. Just that the child is still missing. I believe she was taken out of her house but it will not make me search for her less or keep her in my prayers less if it labeled missing.

I agree. I really don't understand the big deal being made about flyers saying "kidnapped" vs "missing." If Lisa's parents put out flyers saying "missing" I wouldn't be surprised to see people complaining about that by saying "If they think she was kidnapped why don't they put that on their flyers?"

Typical of this case. No matter what they do or don't do it's wrong to some people.

I agree. I really don't understand the big deal being made about flyers saying "kidnapped" vs "missing." If Lisa's parents put out flyers saying "missing" I wouldn't be surprised to see people complaining about that by saying "If they think she was kidnapped why don't they put that on their flyers?"

Typical of this case. No matter what they do or don't do it's wrong to some people.

By that same token, if what was told to Indepmo is true about the businesses where his group hung fliers telling him it was friends & family of Lisa's parents that replaced them, for what reason would they do so? Why weren't the fliers distributed by the NCMEC .... well I was trying to link to her flier/listing on their site, but I keep getting error messages when I punch in her name...is it my browser?

http://www.missingkids.com/SiteSearch

Anyway, why would (anyone) feel the need to remove the "official" flier that the national agency distributes, no matter who did it?

By that same token, if what was told to Indepmo is true about the businesses where his group hung fliers telling him it was friends & family of Lisa's parents that replaced them, for what reason would they do so? Why weren't the fliers distributed by the NCMEC .... well I was trying to link to her flier/listing on their site, but I keep getting error messages when I punch in her name...is it my browser?

Anyway, why would (anyone) feel the need to remove the "official" flier that the national agency distributes, no matter who did it?
Indepmo never mentioned that any of Lisa's parents family took part in the alleged flyer swap.

I don't see any reason for someone to swap flyers so it makes me wonder if it really happened. MOO.

Just because someone says something does not make it true. Even if it is changed, Even if it is different? What is the big deal about this?

What if there is something on the other flier they think will help more to find her? We still do not know if it is true. What would be best is a photo of the old and the supposed new one. Something we could look at and compare to see differences if any.

Just because someone says something does not make it true. Even if it is changed, Even if it is different? What is the big deal about this?

What if there is something on the other flier they think will help more to find her? We still do not know if it is true. What would be best is a photo of the old and the supposed new one. Something we could look at and compare to see differences if any.

Those are some good thoughts. What if the "missing" flyers that were replaced did have some kind of damage on them and that's why they were replaced. I can see that as making sense. And then someone came along and saw that they where replaced and jumped to a conclusion that's not valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa