The Kidnappers with the script.#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Aliens who took her and Caylee up on the Mother Ship, when the Mother Ship landed back on earth only Casey got off!

Anyone remember the storyline from The X-Files about Mulder's sister?
I would not be surprised if that was eventually presented as a theory!

Probably the kids brought the adults. Those pesky kids just loaded up the adults and off they went for a kidnapping!!!! Todays youth.... *sigh*

Toddler Gangs-- the New Wave of Terror!

Well gee lemme guess. A polar bear came running over after the kidnapping took place and helped Casey to her feet after she got beat down right? What's next!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:loser:

Wow... after all this time she couldn't come up with a better story??

:banghead::banghead:

The chloroform is straight out of Agatha Christie's "Miss Marple". Seriously. I'm not kidding.

Id LOVE to see this script.......

Oh my! This is terrible. This is a game to Casey, isn't it?

No way imo she really is a headcase. I don't think LP made this up because he talked about this previously just didn't expand on the whole story. Also he stated that when Casey started that Zanny crap he told her it was bull and she told him to get out. I don't doubt this for a minute considering her first story and the way she lied to LE.

lol, in my script when they grabbed my kid I would have grabbed two of theirs and said "now what?"

I think KC claimed Zani/Zanny drives a Ford Focus.
I drive a Ford Focus. Assuming, I had all 4 children in the appropriate seats (baby or booster), there's no way I could fit 4 in the back seat of my car. 3 is the max I can fit in my back seat and, even then, there's no elbow room. It is not the roomiest car I've ever been in, that's for sure.

Maybe they put her in the trunk.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members