2010.01.25 Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strickland wants BAez to talk to Lyon LOL... this is fun....

Do you want me to set a trial date and work backwards?

Why would Oak Ridge be holding out on providing the remaining forensic info?

Judge Strickland: "Would you rather the Court not set a trial date? Can just set up a deposition schedule. Tell me what you think is a reasonable time frame. Submit to Court reasonable discovery schedule w/in 10 days. The Court will pick one, which will become Court's pre-trial order."

:parrot:

DogMom, I have to agree, it is the first time I have EVER heard KC, herself say "I'm sorry" It does mean something ... maybe not much, but to those who love this girl, I'm sure it meant a lot. I have to think she is beginning to understand what really lies ahead for her. That said ... I feel more so now than ever, KC is getting to know who she has become and just how far from where she thought she was ... seriously, "Tiffany rings" and make believe anything and everything ... sure as hell hope that she DOES say that she is sorry and remorseful for the death of her precious baby Caylee .. time for me to go now before I say things I can't take back lol

JA says some latent print info is missing from discovery.

Baez comes into court with NO CLUE what he wants to say. He has the hardest time with getting his thoughts together!

JB: "Still strong percentage of forensic evidence State doesn't have from FBI."

:parrot:

SA: said there are some Oakridge evidence not released and some latent prints not yet released

what is latent prints? Guess I could ask dh but he is at work.

He just dropped everything. That struck me as really funny.

JB just dropped his whole file and papers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa