UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
An article somewhere quoted a neighbor saying that Mom had come out of the apartment upset and dad came out and held her face like...focus. I can't remember the exact words. But IIRC, that was last Thurs, May 6th.

According to police, they locked him up with 'severe head injuries' while they went to get married... on 5/6. Did they come home to find him dead?

So who is the other man who helped with the body? Is he the person on the lease?

According to police, they locked him up with 'severe head injuries' while they went to get married... on 5/6. Did they come home to find him dead?

That could explain her going down to the courtyard and freaking out.

We got a notice on our door today from our apartment complex's manager stating that the Sloops were not lease holders here, they were simply visiting a friend living here. I need to find out if that is valid, I feel like it's a lie.

Sounds like back-pedaling on the part of management--- for not completing a background check on NS's criminal history perhaps?

KSL news just came on and announced that the stepfather beat Ethan on the 5th in the head, then they locked him in his room, so they could go get married the next day........So they left him locked in the room while they went to get married, sick people!!!!!!! The mom confessed the next day she ran to the store and returned and DS had burned Ethan in hot water and he had died so he and someone else were taking him to bury him........

Wow, so so sad!!!!!!

I don't think she just *happened* to be away when he died. She's trying to save her own *advertiser censored*.

They recorded it???

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37120003/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Interview summaries filed by Layton police detectives documented a pattern of increasingly harsh treatment of the boy, who was sent by a Virginia judge to Utah for a summer visit with his mother.

Investigators said they obtained photographs and video images of the boy's progressively worse condition from the mother's cell phone, starting more than a week ago.

I'm thinking they knew they went to far with the injuries and there wasn't any going back. Ethan was a witness and needed to be gotten rid of. What pieces of carp.

I can't even begin to wrap my head around this! And this man wonders why his ex-wife "kidnapped" his daughter. Let's not waste tax dollars on these low life scums

That MIGHT explain this new report, describing how Ethan was tortured over a few days (LINK)

"On Sunday, May 9, Stephanie says she returned from a trip to the store and Nathan told her Ethan was dead. She says Nathan and another man took Ethan to the mountains, where they desecrated his body and buried him."

Is it possible that this "friend" is the "other man" and he was being questioned at the same time, and given a quick plea?

Ah the mysterious *other man*. He sure does get around, eh?

IMO, she was there and help dispose of his body.

They desecrated his body before burying it? :furious:

They recorded it???

Interview summaries filed by Layton police detectives documented a pattern of increasingly harsh treatment of the boy, who was sent by a Virginia judge to Utah for a summer visit with his mother.

Investigators said they obtained photographs and video images of the boy's progressively worse condition from the mother's cell phone, starting more than a week ago.

Just when you think it can't get any worse. I can hardly find words. Not only does she allow that pig to harm her child, she marries him and takes pictures? She makes KC sound like she really is mother of the year.

Took a hammer to break his teeth and disfigure his face.....that was hard to type.

Man, if those 2 don't qualify for the death penalty I don't know who does.

ok, why would she be taking pictures & videos of Ethan if his 'condition' was getting progressively worse?

if she didn't want to take him out in public, then why document the abuse which could possibly be seen by someone other than them?

methinks something else is going on here aside from them both being disgusting 's who deserve the firing squad

they remind me of Karla Homolka & Paul Bernardo ...

also, has anyone taken screenshots of that wedding site? it will probably be taken down very soon

I just read this on MSNBC:

This is the most disgusting evil thing I've ever heard of.
The Utah stepfather held in the slaying of a 4-year-old child beat him for days before the boy died, then used a hammer to disfigure his face and teeth before burying the body in the mountains, according to police records released late Wednesday.

The couple told police they found Ethan dead in his bed on Sunday morning, and that Nathanael Sloop buried him later that day.

:furious:

The death penalty is too good for these POSs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48