UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww, that photo above is precious. I say we let Mr. Stacy have 5 minutes of alone time with Mr. Sloop. FWIW, let ME have 5 minutes of alone time with him. I'm 5'2 and don't weigh much but as mad as I am I could take him out.

As much as I appreciate due process, this suggestion is profoundly comforting. :innocent:

My opinion is that Stephanie ought to face the same charges as Nathan. I think she was every bit involved in everything that happened. LE have caught her in lie after lie. I really think that everything that was done to Ethan was done with her approval. He was being murdered slowly in front of her and she did nothing to stop it.

The fact that she brushed his teeth until his gums bled is enough to tell me what her frame of mind was. She wanted the child dead and was enjoying every second of his demise.

Nothing could scare me enough to be a spectator to my own child's death! I would rather die trying to protect my them.

And according to one of the articles, Dad had to pay her off for full custody? SS clearly never cared about little Ethan. She had no photos of him on her wedding site nor did she ever mention him. That is very telling! IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500