CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today and Monday are about holding onto money that does.not.belong to anyone other than Robert Merle Harrod. Until the very sad day when he is declared dead.

Respectfully snipped and enlarged by me. This so so true, despite what Bobs daughters would wish for readers to believe.

Thank you, believe09!

Questions....
What is "fiduciary responsibility" or "fiduciary duty"?
Who has fiduciary responsibility for Bob (and now Georgia) Harrod's estates?
What would a breach of fiduciary responsibility entail?
WHO is saying that there has been a breach?
Who stands to benefit if a breach is declared by the court?
Who stands to benefit if a breach is denied by the court?
Who stands to benefit if the estate is held in a constant state of limbo and uncertainty with all of these court issues?

WHY is it so difficult to follow through on the duties of the estate? The family had a very hard time with Bob not giving them copies of Georgia's estate/will/trust. So I am stymied that they would fail to follow through on their responsibilities, knowing how important it is to them that people do what the court says they have to do!!!!!

I hope these are answered by the events of Monday. I would like the focus to remain on finding Bob, and wonder if these court issues, regardless of what the family says about them, are a way of continuing to deflect focus off of finding Bob...

Fiduciary responsibility is defined as acting in the best interests of the beneficiary. If the motivation behind Bobs disappearance and presumed murder is money it will be difficult to seperate the two.

IMO, Bob was murdered and disappeared to prevent him spending money and enjoying his golden years with his current wife. Mrs Harrod was only 72 or so when she and Bob married. I'm sure he would have chosen to taken care of her and provide for her in the same manner he chose to his first wife of 53 years. That would have been a huge liability and expense for anyone who expected to inherit an old man of 81 yrs estate after he was gone. IMO, Bob was disappeared in order to prevent further use of his funds - even if it meant waiting the amount of years to have him declared deceased. Kind of like a long term investment. While the funds weren't available for immediate use, they would be at a forseeable time in the future.

JMO of course.

What time did the housekeeper tell LEO that the SIL returned to Mr. Harrod's home?

To my knowledge, that information has not been made public.

When I went back searching for this info, it seemed like the media reports agreed on 3-3:30 as the time when the son in law came back from Home Depot to find the housekeeper sitting there.
And that time was based on the time-stamped receipts from Home Depot. It was only when the receipts and the video footage were tracked down that time time shifted to the mid-afternoon, I thought? Before then, the time was all over the place, which raises a lot of questions.
I, too, wonder if anyone would have admitted being there that day if the housekeeper had not shown up...

Robert Harrod was last seen at his residence on July 27, 2009 at 11:00 A.M. in the city of Placentia. When a family member returned to the house at approximately 1:00 P.M., Harrod was gone.

http://placentia.org/DocumentView.aspx?DID=102

__________________________________________________ _______

Harrod was last seen at his residence in the 500 block of Carnation Drive Placentia, California sometime between 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. on July 27, 2009. His son-in-law went to the store and when he returned at 1:00 p.m., he found the front door locked, the housekeeper waiting on the porch, and Harrod missing.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...od_robert.html

CBM. IMO, the above lends credibility to the likelyhood/possibility a second trip was made to HD to obtain the receipt with the 3:04pm time stamp after the housekeeper arrived.

We know the housekeeper gave her statement to LE, we just don't know what that information contains as LE has not made that info public.

Note the 1:00pm time comes directly from LE.

JMO

Welcome to WS.

Honestly, I couldn't recommend any family or friend of the missing to take advise from a family member unable to clear themselves as being involved in a crime or their family members disappearance.

I would highly recommend anyone with a missing family member check out Websleuths Resource center. There is a tremendous amount of information here for the families of the missing.

hth

Websleuth's Resource Center - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Indeed. In my opinion, it was a way of saying "hey, look at how helpful I can be, and how much I know about missing persons' cases! I must surely have done a lot to assist with my dad's case!"

The facts tell a different story. I for one think it is very unlikely that anyone reading such garbage uth believes it. I can only hope that at some point they stop letting themselves be patronized and bullied and just read the MSM on the case. It could help put a lot of things into a clearer context.

CA CA - Bob Harrod, Time Line and Media Links only - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

IMVHO JuM's posts on the MP thread at ROTW are a lame attempt at excusing her being at the potential crime scene for two days. Nothing more than attempts to explain herself and her hubby's behavior by pointing fingers back at a person she and her sisters called a POI all over the net, who was cleared of any involvement almost immediately after Bob disappeared. Kind of like they're right, LE is wrong....

Concisely, it's nothing more than mudding the waters.... and it is not the actions of someone looking for truthful answers, imvho.

I can't help but wonder why that person the daughters called a POI/Suspect even after they KNEW LE ruled that person out hasn't sued the girls for libel. I hope at somepoint she considers doing so. If it were me, I would.

JMO

Still trying to find the link to the article, but this is from early October of 2009. Just over 2 months after Bobs disappearance MSM printed information stating the hairdresser was ruled out. No where does a correction exist in MSM stating this information has been retracted as inaccurate or unconfirmed.

Thu, October 8, 2009
• Per an article in the OC Register, police cleared the barber and her husband of any connection with the case

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bob Harrod, Time Line and Media Links only

Now tell me, why would a missing persons adult children still try to pound out a ruled out theory 2 years later? Clearly they KNEW this information very early into the investigation of their fathers disappearance. IMO it is nothing more than mudding the waters, interferring with the investigation, and doing anything and everything they can to point people in a direction away from the truthful facts into Bobs disappearance.

If this was inaccurate, you can bet your bottom dollar PPD would have demanded MSM retract the statement and print a correction. They did not.

JMO

Robert Harrod was last seen at his residence on July 27, 2009 at 11:00 A.M. in the city of Placentia. When a family member returned to the house at approximately 1:00 P.M., Harrod was gone.

http://placentia.org/DocumentView.aspx?DID=102

__________________________________________________ _______

Harrod was last seen at his residence in the 500 block of Carnation Drive Placentia, California sometime between 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. on July 27, 2009. His son-in-law went to the store and when he returned at 1:00 p.m., he found the front door locked, the housekeeper waiting on the porch, and Harrod missing.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...od_robert.html

CBM. IMO, the above lends credibility to the likelyhood/possibility a second trip was made to HD to obtain the receipt with the 3:04pm time stamp after the housekeeper arrived.

We know the housekeeper gave her statement to LE, we just don't know what that information contains as LE has not made that info public.

Note the 1:00pm time comes directly from LE.

JMO

I believe the 11:00am time is when Mr. Harrod was removed from his house.

The housekeeper may be able to tell us what "repairs" were being done by JeM while she was there and if he unloaded any supplies from his Ridgeline when he returned to the house to find her on the porch.

The reason I posted that is because I thought it was kind of ironic!

I too find it ironic. Back when Mr. Harrod first went missing members of ROTW offered to help JuM. Here was her reply.

Thanks Dave, Jeff has been canvasing OC and posting fliers, I believe the PD has been also doing this as well. I will let you know if we need assistance. The best thing to do is to look out for him, memorize his face; if you believe you have possibly sighted him, call the PD ASAP and do not allow him out of your sight.

I wonder how many residents in the Placentia area remember seeing missing person fliers for Mr. Harrod after he disappeared.

Interesting. 15 days after her father goes missing, daughter JuM is declining offers for assistance in her fathers disappearance. Speaks volumes, imo.

Sadly, that was a missed opportunity for the members of her community to pass out fliers near the exits of various retail establishments in the strip malls in Bobs immediate area. Ah well. Praying some justice comes for Bob with this Monday's trial.

jmo

When I went back searching for this info, it seemed like the media reports agreed on 3-3:30 as the time when the son in law came back from Home Depot to find the housekeeper sitting there.
And that time was based on the time-stamped receipts from Home Depot. It was only when the receipts and the video footage were tracked down that time time shifted to the mid-afternoon, I thought? Before then, the time was all over the place, which raises a lot of questions.
I, too, wonder if anyone would have admitted being there that day if the housekeeper had not shown up...

Yes, I was referring to what specifically the housekeeper told LE about the time(s) - that hasn't been made public and she hasn't been quoted in any media articles.

Interesting. 15 days after her father goes missing, daughter JuM is declining offers for assistance in her fathers disappearance. Speaks volumes, imo.

Sadly, that was a missed opportunity for the members of her community to pass out fliers near the exits of various retail establishments in the strip malls in Bobs immediate area. Ah well. Praying some justice comes for Bob with this Monday's trial.

jmo

Agree, and in just 30 days, on September 2, 2009, JuM was posting this on ROTW.

Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 05:46 PM

I just perused these great ideas today. I know I posted it somewhere... sometime...

This is great when you have sick kids, pets and adults. To instantly remove the scent of vomit (which is a horrible scent to remove) after you clean up the mess pour Vodka over it and the foul smell will go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa