CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Civil Case Against Hairdresser

1/24/2011: Complaint filed by PB and RB, requesting damages of $65,961 plus 10% interest per year from June 2008

4/6/2012: Case disposed by court

~14 months, 48 actions in Court Register of Actions

https://ocapps.occourts.org/civilwebShopping/Login.do#top

Attachments

• Civil_Complaint_24-Jan-2011.pdf
    134.3 KB · Views: 12
Civil Case Against Hairdresser

1/24/2011: Complaint filed by PB and RB, requesting damages of $65,961 plus 10% interest per year from June 2008

4/6/2012: Case disposed by court

~14 months, 48 actions in Court Register of Actions

https://ocapps.occourts.org/civilwebShopping/Login.do#top

So much time spent chasing money, assets and Bob's belongings, instead of chasing answers to Bobs disappearance and presumed murder. :sigh:

Here's the link to the SB coroners press release site. Nothing updated yet this morning.

http://www.sbcounty.gov/sheriff/coroner/pressrelease.asp

Hoping to hear something soon. :praying:

Still no update regarding the remains found near the 330. Suffice to say, if an ID had been made, I think the site would have been updated. Even if to say the decedents name would be released after next of kin are notified, as indicated in other updates to the site.

Contrary to earlier posts, it appears these remains have not yet been identified.

In the court docs, another subject captured my interest...PB testified that she had seen her father 4 days prior to his disappearance and that he appeared to be of sound mind. (page 3 statement of facts, line 26.)

Huh. Guess the dementia theory did not originate with her.

However, since we know she attended the family meeting the day before the disappearance, I am curious as to how this falsehood might look considering the investigation into the MP/Presumed Homicide case....is that perjury? Can that sworn statement be used against her in say a grand jury setting? Is it even material to the investigation?

Additionally...and this speaks to the splitting hairs thing...she claims she spoke to him on the morning of the disappearance. A claim that cannot be verified, but no matter. I wonder if he seemed "of sound mind" on that day. The day after the evening of long knives, KWIM?

BBM. You're not alone with those thoughts/questions. They appear to fall in line with the various reported times last seen.

In the court docs, another subject captured my interest...PB testified that she had seen her father 4 days prior to his disappearance and that he appeared to be of sound mind. (page 3 statement of facts, line 26.)

Huh. Guess the dementia theory did not originate with her.

However, since we know she attended the family meeting the day before the disappearance, I am curious as to how this falsehood might look considering the investigation into the MP/Presumed Homicide case....is that perjury? Can that sworn statement be used against her in say a grand jury setting? Is it even material to the investigation?

Additionally...and this speaks to the splitting hairs thing...she claims she spoke to him on the morning of the disappearance. A claim that cannot be verified, but no matter. I wonder if he seemed "of sound mind" on that day. The day after the evening of long knives, KWIM?

BBM. For some reason, I seem to recall the dementia theory originating with Bob's youngest daughter, Julie. I don't recall why, though.

Maybe someone has some posts of the daughters which mention the forgetfullness, to clarify where this theory may have originated? I seem to have not paid too much attention, after Bob's doctor refuted that information.

ETA: Add source regarding Bob's doctors statement to detectives refuting claims he was showing signs of dementia.

A family member told the media that Bob was showing early signs of dementia. Detectives who interviewed his doctor say Bob was of sound mind, Loomis said.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/living/2010985815_disappeared08.html

Ah never mind, found the source. It was from Bob's youngest daughter, Julie Michaels as I had recalled.

Michaels says her father had been showing signs of dementia and can hardly walk two blocks because of his bad knees.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-long-engagement,0,266953.story

There seems to be some confusion between PB and JuM regarding their father's mental state.

If you are going with the numbers, lol, Bob's Dr and PB trump JuM's pov.

I wonder how frequently any of them saw their Dad? Paula's testimony indicates she saw him at least twice in a week...that is something I suppose. And AH lived close but apparently was not providing the care Bob's next door neighbors were providing...as we know, they brought him meals regularly.

If what Bob's friend PE stated, about Bob asking his daughters to leave him alone for 6 mo's, is accurate, I don't believe they would have been around him enough to determine his mental or physical health. None of them have a PHD in medicine, and we know from PE's statements, after Bob and Fontelle reunited via telephone, Bob took efforts to take better care of himself, including visits to his physician.

I suspect Bob feigned forgetfulness after saying no repeatedly to demands for money, assets and information that was no one's business but his own.

Source of information Bob requested his daughters leave him alone for 6 months:

At the beginning of last year, Bob decided he needed some time away from his daughters and he asked them to leave him alone for six months, Estes said.

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/feb/02/local/la-me-disappeared3-2010feb03

So we have a body being discovered at the base of a hill that leads to running springs, and is clearly too far for Bob to have walked. We have back to back motions being tossed out-one regarding Bob's wife being compelled to pay rent for living in the marital home, and a frivolous lawsuit against BL that resulted in a scathing ruling by the judge. We have yet ANOTHER delay on filing a complete and total audit...an audit that was due after the co conservators were appointed by mutual agreement in 2010. We have a legally binding statement from a co conservator, the primary co conservator, that concedes Bob was of sound mine in spite of a clear attempt to portray him as otherwise. That attempt being made by the wife of the last person known to have been seen with Bob.

I am certain LE is taking a much closer look at the areas between Bob's house and the body's location.

I am also curious about all of those loan agreements alluded to by PB in her sworn testimony.

[snipped]

I am also curious about all of those loan agreements alluded to by PB in her sworn testimony.

Me too. I wonder if PB and the other relatives paid the money back and if not, did the "co-conservators" demand repayment? BBM below.

“PB also testified that her father kept detailed records of all money owed to him, that he required a promissory note to be signed even by relatives, that she found the promissory note signed by herself and other relatives in her father’s papers…”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500