2009.10.09 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks like a deer caught in the headlights!

Has the reality finally set in?

She does seem a lot different now that she has been in jail for so long and now that all of her dream team motions are being shot down faster than they can be presented. The photo is priceless compared to her flirting in court, big smiles, strutting, smirking photos. Indeed.

someone mentioned her mascara...but here is another question...how does she keep her brows groomed like that? Certainly she can't have tweezers or wax...can she?

Does anyone else think her lower back appears to have a fading bruised area on it? I'm thinking of that lady that said she witnessed KC being restrained. Maybe this happens frequently and they belt her to something that she struggles against. I guess jail is not too much fun!

Or knowing casey, she knew the pictures were going to be taken, and she purposely made bruises to garnish sympathy? I put nothing past her sociopathic/narcissitic ways

Wow , Bean E, check out photo number 11! NO WONDER THIS LOOKS DIFFERENT "MICROSCOPICALLY", THAN THE SAME DUCT TAPE ON THE GAS CAN. LOOK HOW TERRIBLY DETERIORATED THIS IS. Too bad the Today show host didn't have this photo up when Baez was touting how microscopically different the two tapes appear. Good thing the jury will get to see these photos.

Agreed!

someone mentioned her mascara...but here is another question...how does she keep her brows groomed like that? Certainly she can't have tweezers or wax...can she?

I wonder the same thing. Those brows take some kind of maintenance

Sigh. Looking at that duct tape really puts things into perspective. Could you imagine seeing a childs skull with that over it's mouth? Poor baby Caylee, and what she had to endure in her last moments.

That alone warrants the DP to be put back on the table. casey is a monster

For me, these duct tape photos are the most visually disturbing image yet. i seriously felt a wave of nausea when i looked at those slides.

I hope Ma and Pa Anthony are looking at the pictures of that duct tape and thinking about their moral obligations to Caylee.
Despite everything I know, I still keep hoping. I don't think it's going to happen, but I have to hope that justice for Caylee is going to be someone's priority...

Why does it take soooo long to dump docs? I mean come on!!!!

It's acne to me, have seen it before. My brother had it on his back and my niece. The sun helps and so does the pool (chlorine). But guess that's hard for her now.
Agreed.
Her lower back is covered with pimples probably from her high carb, sugary diet. The rest of her is all moley including her face.....she's a mess.

Bugger, still can't get on to wftv...can someone do a screen shot pretty please? Not of the duct tape but of picture 14.

this one?

2ilzltz.jpg

Does anyone else see what appears to be little pinprick size holes near the torn edges of the tape. These seem to be present in several of the photos.

New news to me, that the crystal light bottle with brown liquid was found inside the same trash bag as Caylee. :eek:

Does anyone else see what appears to be little pinprick size holes near the torn edges of the tape. These seem to be present in several of the photos.

YES, I see these in many places too. I am not sure what they are or IF they even mean anything. However, they do have my brain working in overtime to figure out what they could be. They are tiny like staple holes. And each perfectly circular and the same size.
Anyone know what this could be?

Another nail in Casey's coffin...

If they can determine, as mentioned in the report that the pair of pull ups she was wearing was from the same lot as the ones inside the Anthony home. Yet more proof that she was never in any one else's care.

"The letters found with Caylee's remains are believed to be from the shirt she was wearing. The words will spell out 'Big trouble comes in small packages'. The words 'packages' and 'in' were recovered at the crime scene while the remaining words were with the remains. It was theorized Caylee was intentionally placed in this shirt because of what it says".

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member