2009.10.09 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read something interesting at another site and thought I would post it here.
I was reading at Bl!nk where a poster by the name of earmark said they were able to visibly eyeball a dental impression along the edge of Q62.
I can link it but it will take me a minute.
I couldn't see it myself but when Muzikman downloaded the high resolution images of the duct tape just earlier this evening, I opened it in photoshop and zoomed in and I can see an impression of something.

go to Bl!nk, Tatoo photos & Duct Tape released - post #277 by earmark.

not sure I see the impression though, does anyone else?

Exactly truckengirl. Also add on KC couldn't pinpoint the time she dropped Caylee off with the "nanny". She stated it was between 9:00am-1:00pm.KC couldn't even remember the last time she saw her baby!

Also...so sorry to hear you losing your nephew to a car accident. What an awful tragedy.Also your brother,you'll be in my prayers tonight.

BBM

This is something that has bothered me from the first day I heard about this case. First KC says she "dropped off her child at the nanny's between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m." Then she changes the date she dropped her at "the nanny's" by a week. First of all, who wouldn't remember the EXACT moment, date and TIME, that you last saw your child if, when you went to pick her up, you find she has been kidnapped?

I have heard the sorry explanations the family has all given for the change in date from June 9 to June 16, but why didn't anyone question KC about the time??? What time was she supposed to be at work? What time did she leave the house? What time did she drop Caylee off at the nanny's and finally... what time did she arrive at work??

She wrote in her statement that she "got off work at 5:00, as usual" and went to pick up Caylee, so why wouldn't she know EXACTLY what time she dropped her off that morning? Between 9:00 and 1:00 just doesn't cut it. I know she didn't really have a job OR a nanny, but it just seems to me SOMEONE should have called on her this.

Aside from the one interview when she was at Universal, no one has called her on anything. She refuses to be questioned. On advice of her "attourney" of course.

Aside from the one interview when she was at Universal, no one has called her on anything. She refuses to be questioned. On advice of her "attourney" of course.

I agree, but I actually meant when she was being questioned at Universal...... I'm sorry I didn't make that clear.

BBM

This is something that has bothered me from the first day I heard about this case. First KC says she "dropped off her child at the nanny's between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m." Then she changes the date she dropped her at "the nanny's" by a week. First of all, who wouldn't remember the EXACT moment, date and TIME, that you last saw your child if, when you went to pick her up, you find she has been kidnapped?

I have heard the sorry explanations the family has all given for the change in date from June 9 to June 16, but why didn't anyone question KC about the time??? What time was she supposed to be at work? What time did she leave the house? What time did she drop Caylee off at the nanny's and finally... what time did she arrive at work??

She wrote in her statement that she "got off work at 5:00, as usual" and went to pick up Caylee, so why wouldn't she know EXACTLY what time she dropped her off that morning? Between 9:00 and 1:00 just doesn't cut it. I know she didn't really have a job OR a nanny, but it just seems to me SOMEONE should have called on her this.

Exactally. That's what I've been saying.... Only I thought she said she got off a 4:00 pm (as usual). The LAST day one ever saw their own flesh and blood BABY alive would be SO memorable.....KC go blow it out your *advertiser censored**.
Which reminds me, did KC herself EVER describe the clothing Caylee was wearing that last day??? Course, she'd have to reconcile her statement from June 9th to June 16,,,but STILL, did KC herself ever go on record as to describing the clothing Caylee was wearing that day?????

I thought the opposite. I figured that the forensic anthropologists would photo, and so would Dr. G's staff. Anthropologists photo EVERYTHING.

You would think that there would be a photo but......

Court TV Just reported that "There is no Photo of the Heart Shaped Sticker Residue"

It was destroyed during testing for fingerprints & "There is No Photo"

If the Prosecution is going to claim that there was "Heart Shaped Sticker Residue" on the Duct tape then they will have to rely on testimony from the people who saw it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500