2008.09.22 Tim Miller Coming Back & Leonard Padilla Talks RE: Cindy/Casey Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Anthonys received a postcard from the post office on Saturday, July 12th that the mailman had tried to deliver a registered letter to the Anthony home the week prior, and that the registered letter could be picked up at the post office. Because the post office was closed, it was Monday the 14th or Tuesday the 15th when the letter was picked up.

The registered letter was from the impound yard informing the Anthonys that a car registered to them was towed to their facility.
I don't see how it legally took that long to send them the first letter. It would mean the tow yard held that car for almost two weeks before mailing them while charging a storing fee. Doesn't sound like that is a valid thing to do, imo.

I never expected to hear that CA's hands were wrapped around Casey's neck to choke her during a fight either. Casey is her child. Being angry has never caused me to snap that far out of control that I would put my hands on any of my children in that manner. I think it is quite disturbing and to think...this was supposedly before Caylee goes missing!

The neighbor heard the fight and it was reported by LP earlier. This also fits with why they wanted the date of June 9th instead of the 15th to come out (which we have discussed before).

I remember something about a vacation trip that the A's took around that time. Maybe this is why they didn't get the letter when it the delivery was first attempted.

About Cindy's hands around Casey's throat... I wonder if this was something Casey told the female SG, or even Rob D. Otherwise, how would he have known about it?

I don't see how it legally took that long to send them the first letter. It would mean the tow yard held that car for almost two weeks before mailing them while charging a storing fee. Doesn't sound like that is a valid thing to do, imo.

I thought it was odd that it took 2 weeks for the registered letter to be sent, I've never had a car towed before. Makes me wonder if a first letter was sent regular postage and maybe Casey got it out of the mail, it seems she was stopping at the house at times.

Yep- I think after that fight (which makes this on topic right? :rolleyes:) CA thought Casey was punishing her by keeping Caylee away (I think unfortunately Caylee was gone for good).

CA put up w/it for a period of time- texting back and forth and getting the run around and then she started w/the threats- I'll report that car stolen- prob. came around 6/26 or 27. So Casey said :eek: I better get rid of this car so I don't get pulled over w/stolen car.

Maybe it just smelled a tiny bit at the time (= small stain in car) and she put the pizza in there thinking that would be blamed. But the car sitting for so long made the smell further ferment and by the time it was recovered = dead body in the darn car!!! :mad:

Wow,thats the best theory I've heeard as to why she left the car at Amscot. ITA!

Not all sociopaths end up murdering someone. I don't think Cindy or George ever thought that would happen.
As for going for custody as soon as she was born... that couldn't happen unless Casey agreed to it. They don't take babies away from their natural mother unless there is a reason to. Basically, their hands were tied.
While not all sociopaths are murderers, all sociopaths are much more capable of doing so than your average Joe. The lack of emotional attachments or empathy make violence much more likely.

Yep- I think after that fight (which makes this on topic right? :rolleyes:) CA thought Casey was punishing her by keeping Caylee away (I think unfortunately Caylee was gone for good).

CA put up w/it for a period of time- texting back and forth and getting the run around and then she started w/the threats- I'll report that car stolen- prob. came around 6/26 or 27. So Casey said :eek: I better get rid of this car so I don't get pulled over w/stolen car.

Maybe it just smelled a tiny bit at the time (= small stain in car) and she put the pizza in there thinking that would be blamed. But the car sitting for so long made the smell further ferment and by the time it was recovered = dead body in the darn car!!! :mad:

I haven't been able to listen to the radio program - keep getting an error message with the media player. But, I agree with LP that Casey and Caylee left the Anthony home the night of June 15th.

There are two things from Cindy that I think are honest........her MySpace blog of July 3rd, and the third 911 call. In both those instants, she was honest. There was a power struggle going on between Casey and Cindy, and up until that 911 call, I think Cindy felt that Casey was deliberately withholding Caylee from her out of anger. In that 911 call you can hear it dawning on Cindy that it wasn't just a matter of Casey withholding Caylee from her.....Caylee was gone, she was really missing.

I believe that Casey is solely responsible for Caylee's death.

ITA, and I think one of the reasons that Cindy defends Casey so aggressively is her own GUILT that she feels responsible (indirectly) for the baby's death. I think she quit her therapist completely and went back to her previous parenting method because of this..Cindy may even blame her therapist. (jmo)

ITA with all of the above. If Cindy thought that Casey was keeping Caylee away from her as punishment, she might have given her a little rope. Either Casey was going to get her act together and learn to swim or she'd hit rock bottom and give Cindy enough leverage to take Caylee away for good. I think Cindy started calling 911 to get the ball rolling on getting custody, thinking that Casey had stashed Caylee with a friend.

Suddenly the light bulb started to go on when Casey began her line of BS about Zenaida, and Cindy freaked out. She knew the cops would show up eventually about the car and the theft. She needed to report Caylee missing. I think the smell in the car about put her over the edge when she realized that Caylee wasn't just in hiding.

But now the guilt has kicked in and I agree that she blames herself and probably the therapist for triggering this whole tragedy, so she is trying to get back into Casey's good graces by sticking up for her. IMO, she's in the "bargaining" facet of her grief - by defending Casey and being the devoted mother, she is trying to bargain with God and get Caylee back. It's one of the hardest stages to witness as an outsider, but everyone goes through it. When she realizes it isn't going to work, it may literally kill her, and the psychological breakdown is going to be horrific. I hope there is help for her when it happens.

Seriously Searching has moved this discussion over to the Theory Thread on the main forum page which has been bumped. Lets continue over there!

Great interview that Scared Monkeys did with LP and TES. :)
It really was! I am embarrassed to say I didn't know SM had a radio show. LOL (Tells you how often I leave WS, huh?!) I will start listening from now on! Glad she posted it. :woohoo:

I think that the hits in the yard with the dogs came from something having been in the trunk of the car that had decomp on it. I don't think Casey tried to bury Caylee in the back yard. Too close to home. I also don't think Casey was riding around with Caylee in the trunk for days either. Caylee was taken somewhere and then moved again but this time ahh.. things were a little more messy.. and that is why by 6.27 she had to dump the car because of the smell.
The part that has me stuck is why park it there. Who would steal a car that smelled bad. Why park it somewhere so it could be towed and eventualy claimed by the A's to then have attention brought to the car and the smell. If she wanted the car to dissapear why not dump it in a lake where it would not be found for a long long time if ever. Heck why not call police and claim that she had been carjacked and Caylee was in the backseat of the car. If/when LE did find the car they would have found Caylee as well but still no perp.
The car being towed just brings so many problems with it. That is the one reason that I don't think that the A's had anything to do with what happen to Caylee. They may be twisting things now to try and get Casey out of this but it was after the fact in my opinion

I have an idea, maybe she parked it by the dumpster so that whoever found it might think the horrible smell happened because of the proximity to all that garbage for a period of days.

I have an idea, maybe she parked it by the dumpster so that whoever found it might think the horrible smell happened because of the proximity to all that garbage for a period of days.

I always thought that is why she left the pizza in the trunk in the first place....why not throw it away? She parked right next to a dumpster.

Maybe she threatened Casey that she would have her arrested, thinking Casey would tell her where Caylee was. She did not realize that Casey had not seen Caylee in a month until Casey told Lee. Maybe in her anger at Casey and fear about Caylee she just didn't put two and two together until later.
I just can't believe that Cindy had anything to do with hurting Caylee or that Casey told her at that time. A situation like this would make anyone go a little crazy and not react like a normal person.

I'm totally with you TxLady2... I think she threatened calling the police to get her to spill where Caylee was and it simply didn't work. By then Caylee was gone. I think Gma was totally innocent of any knowledge until she overheard KC tell Lee that she hadn't seen Caylee in 30 days and then Gma freaked big time. Now it's just total denial that she could mother a child that could become a murderer of her very own beloved granddaughter.

Not sure of the date, but Clint said on Greta that when he came back the afternoon of June 15th that Casey was with Tony at the apartment and he thought she stayed the night...altho he did not see her the next morning.

WHen was the shovel borrowed? Could Casey have hurt/?? (cannot bring myself to say the K word) the night she left in a rage after fighting with Cindy? Then gone on to TonE's house, stayed the night and then left in the am to try and bury Caylee or find somewhere to put her? Perhaps she put her in the trunk that night of the 15th and then that is where she started to decompose? Or left her there until she borrowed shovel? This would definitely give Casey the opportunity to spend the night with Tony, leave in the am to try and hide Caylee's body, then of course a whole month to try and decide a story.

I never expected to hear that CA's hands were wrapped around Casey's neck to choke her during a fight either. Casey is her child. Being angry has never caused me to snap that far out of control that I would put my hands on any of my children in that manner. I think it is quite disturbing and to think...this was supposedly before Caylee goes missing!

The neighbor heard the fight and it was reported by LP earlier. This also fits with why they wanted the date of June 9th instead of the 15th to come out (which we have discussed before).
While I can't imagine getting that out of control with my child I've never had Casey as a child. I'm not excusing such behavior, but most people who have had intimidate involvement with a sociopath have probably at least thought about strangling them. :eek:

WHen was the shovel borrowed? Could Casey have hurt/?? (cannot bring myself to say the K word) the night she left in a rage after fighting with Cindy? Then gone on to TonE's house, stayed the night and then left in the am to try and bury Caylee or find somewhere to put her? Perhaps she put her in the trunk that night of the 15th and then that is where she started to decompose? Or left her there until she borrowed shovel? This would definitely give Casey the opportunity to spend the night with Tony, leave in the am to try and hide Caylee's body, then of course a whole month to try and decide a story.
I will address this on the Theories thread. :)

I don't think their hands were tied. Both Cindy and Casey used Caylee in their little game with each other. Neither one wanted the full responsibility of a child, but they loved to hang it over each others head. Just like Cindy refering to herself as "mommie" in front of Casey, she did that only to pizz Casey off. And then you have Casey taking Caylee God knows where, to pizz Cindy off. The little angel was a pawn. So very sad.

This is soooooo very true. No doubt about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member