Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably put out these pics in ohio because shes in Florida right now pending this whole probation issue. To throw people off

I find it comical to think of FICA doing this behind JB's back. Ya' know JB "hell hath no fury..."

I would not put this past her for a moment. You can't get blood from a turnip. If she did get some money, he might have a hard time getting his hands on it. She could declare bankruptcy and that would be the end of all but the IRS.

I bet it bugs her that CA & GA have made more off of this case, so far, then she has.

A few weeks ago, I made a prediction of more "drama" from this family, and I stand by it. Fighting over money, it's just a matter of time.

JMO

I expected nothing less. Perry read some of the threats to the jurors when a motion was made to release their names. He does not want a circus again.

At first I didn't think it was Casey, but then, when Padilla said it isn't her, I had to change my mind. It does look very much like her - bloated. :crazy: TMZ says these pictures are from Sunday but she's wearing 3 entirely different outfits, with different earrings and hair styles. :waitasec:

If it is Casey, I don't believe these pics were purchased by TMZ, at least not from any of Casey's people. TMZ had the opportunity to purchase the "Casey's first beer" picture and didn't. I don't think they want to put money in Casey's hands. The would probably purchase Casey pics from a private citizen though. I don't believe Casey (if it is her) knew she was being photographed.

why?

this is special treatment. IMO

At the end of the day, what difference does it make if she reports tomorrow or she's given a little more time? The end result is probably gonna be the same. She won't be given probation. Now that Judge Strickland is off the case, I don't see it happening. JMO

Just had to share this. It's a "comment" on the TMZ story about the Casey Anthony photos.

"That's not "O" for "Ohio," That's a GIANT ZERO! Perfect." :floorlaugh:

It's a GOOD DAY when we can have a laugh at her expense!

Wow ~ I am in total AWE of you Sleuthers!

In trying to help, I was trying to enlarge some of the photos to get a closer/clearer look-see.
I hope I don't blow out the margins on this topic.

These pics I enlarged and tried to clear up a bit....to me at least, they don't look like Casey at all.
The eyes don't come close to matching the trial eyes.
But then again, I'm in need of new specs so take my opinion for what it's worth. :)
But the rest of the pics from TMZ sure do look like her.

I noticed in these TMZ pics the ends of her long flowing hair look as though it's been freshly cut.

643468e5.jpg

c8c1776f.jpg

2fa2c0ff.jpg

35b8cc48.jpg

You did an excellent job. It is very clear this is FCA. The eyebrows are the same, the ear canal opening is the very same and the square box you put around it shows this. The photo right above shows the same identical ear opening. It is a little to hard to tell if she had her ears pinned, due to the hair covering them, but it is definitely her exact same ear shape.

As for the eyes, well, she has better makeup on. Her eyes are lined on the upper lid a lot heavier than the trial photo. Looks like she has better mascara on, too. Probably colored contac lens's too.

I do hope the judge, OCSO see these, as they really show she is not threatened or in danger. Baez is such a spinner of the truth. :banghead:

Just my :twocents: and MOO.

Ugh, all I can see from these pics is that a little prosthetics, clothing, jewelry, staged moles made with a simple eyebrow pencil, and girl to walk with her swagger that this isn't her.

I will only believe this will EVER be FCA would be if she wore a tank top and showed the whole world her "BELLA VITA"!!! It will never happen. Stage away!!!

why?

this is special treatment. IMO

I said Yes to your post, meaning Yes it is happening again, special treatment like you stated
I am not at all happy with this decision........ :banghead:

You did an excellent job. It is very clear this is FCA. The eyebrows are the same, the ear canal opening is the very same and the square box you put around it shows this. The photo right above shows the same identical ear opening. It is a little to hard to tell if she had her ears pinned, due to the hair covering them, but it is definitely her exact same ear shape.

As for the eyes, well, she has better makeup on. Her eyes are lined on the upper lid a lot heavier than the trial photo. Looks like she has better mascara on, too. Probably colored contac lens's too.

I do hope the judge, OCSO see these, as they really show she is not threatened or in danger. Baez is such a spinner of the truth. :banghead:

Just my :twocents: and MOO.

Very true, and each freckle and mole is precisely located in the exact same place, there is no possible way it's not her and the lookalike painted each of them on with makeup, I just can't see how that could be believed MOO

So what's the popular theory here.. that KC had these pics/video taken independent of JB, and she sold them to Splash (or Splash took them), and then TMZ picked them up? Just looking for some clarity.

At first I didn't think it was Casey, but then, when Padilla said it isn't her, I had to change my mind. It does look very much like her - bloated. :crazy: TMZ says these pictures are from Sunday but she's wearing 3 entirely different outfits, with different earrings and hair styles. :waitasec:

If it is Casey, I don't believe these pics were purchased by TMZ, at least not from any of Casey's people. TMZ had the opportunity to purchase the "Casey's first beer" picture and didn't. I don't think they want to put money in Casey's hands. The would probably purchase Casey pics from a private citizen though. I don't believe Casey (if it is her) knew she was being photographed.

This was my first impression, I hope you're right!

Does anyone have a picture of her with a beer? I heard about it, but didn't see it?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa