Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO, watching the TMZ video as she comes out of the store, I do believe that it's her. The swing of her arms, pulling down at her top and her gait are all mannerisms that are very familiar to us while watching older videos.

(I just now went to watch it again and it appears that TMZ has removed the video from their site ... hmmmm ...)

Yea, it makes you wonder. On the other hand, it happens all the time over there. Videos disappear - then re-appear. I don´t know why.

Yea, it makes you wonder. On the other hand, it happens all the time over there. Videos disappear - then re-appear. I don´t know why.

Mercury is retrograde. lol

FCA has a constant need for disposable cash with a good flow ... I wonder if CA has provided her a credit card and check book? -- or is that the reason for this photo opp? To get some more immediate shopping money while she waits for the 'rehab' period to be over and the exclusive to occur.

What is there to do ... another $ another shopping opp.

she would surely be out of that hotel by now though, after the hotel name was published? I imagine there are people hanging outside there now as we speak

Bet she's laughing all the way to the bank? Kind of peeves me to think that. Well more than kinda. JMHO

You can see those long bangs that she cut during jury selection. The ones some people said she cut to hide her ears LOL

The video is there now.

I think that this photo opp was staged because she was moving on from this area, so it was moot -- maybe into rehab? TMZ broke the rehab before they broke these photos ... probably because she was long gone.

I don't believe in coincidences and the A's were seen travelling to Houston, TX with ML and were never heard of since. I think that FCA is with the A's now and there is some attempt at reconciliation to try to chart a future and get FCA off the DT's dime ... since she is not as bankable as expected.

You don't throw good money after bad and FCA already owes the DT a fortune, as well as everyone else ... including the IRS. The DT need some plan for FCA and the A's are out of town and missing.

think about it Folks.

why wouldn't the photographer say, "hey Casey"? Just to prove it's her.

the fact they didn't means that it was staged. for sure.

say it had been an innocent bystander...you would have said "Casey?" and she would have said "hell no."

personally...don't see how she could have changed SO much in 14 days. but, the moles are right. don't see how surgery would have healed. don't see how you could gain that much weight. why would she shop only near the window? if you look at the beginning of the video, it's almost like someone said "action" and she walks into sight. She was skinny as a bone just 14 days ago. And the eyes are so different, to me. surely surgery would still show bruising...but, the eye brows look the same. I think it was someone close to her height and they doctored up the KC details on top of another girl.

On the other hand, if this is really someone else completely, what are the odds she looks so much like her AND is hiding behind a hat and glasses and is in a place related to KC? Probably infintessimal. either it's her or completely bogused up

Not exactly a 5 star place. Here are some reviews:

1445 Olentangy River Road - Google Maps

Local Old Navy matches, IMHO.
oldnavykc-1.jpg

Larger view: http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/LifeCoachOnTheCouch/A FRESH START/oldnavykc.jpg

Italy,

If she did all the things you said, she could be more hated. To stand up in front of the world and tell them you killed a toddler ...... lets get real here.

There are always people who will help her or try to be there to help her. Obviously, they are helping her now stay hidden.

She is never going to get hooked up to a lie detector - Baez would never allow it and she would never do it - it is too humiliating and she would also fail.

Come on.

I think the sole reason is Baez and Baez alone. He doesn't want his little "victory" tarnished.

There are dozens of ways to skew the results of polygraph tests - false positives, false negatives. If you believe she is a psychopath (as I do), there is reason to believe she could fool a machine.

Spin her little tale complete with sobbing: "It was all an accident.... I was so scared... I really am the victim here.... I just wanted her to have a good night's sleep... I know, I know I shouldn't have buried her with Muffy the kitty... Poor me.. Poor me".

I am surprised she hasn't done this little million dollar song and dance show - clothed or unclothed - collected hundreds of thousands of dollars (or millions). She is going to be universally hated regardless.

Do I think she should do this? Probably not. But it is a lot more benign than what she already did. I also think that she will one day do all of the above - but for a smaller paycheck.

If she is there, then she should be right at home. There's a Target about a block and half away. :floorlaugh:

Yes, near the Old Navy! I giggled so hard on that!

Now, lets find that brick wall on google maps! (Thwartcakes to first to find it!)

I am wondering why it matters so much if this is Casey or not...she had to be someplace these past weeks...JMO

think about it Folks.

personally...don't see how she could have changed SO much in 14 days. but, the moles are right. don't see how surgery would have healed. don't see how you could gain that much weight. why would she shop only near the window? if you look at the beginning of the video, it's almost like someone said "action" and she walks into sight. She was skinny as a bone just 14 days ago. And the eyes are so different, to me. surely surgery would still show bruising...but, the eye brows look the same. I think it was someone close to her height and they doctored up the KC details on top of another girl.

On the other hand, if this is really someone else completely, what are the odds she looks so much like her AND is hiding behind a hat and glasses and is in a place related to KC? Probably infintessimal. either it's her or completely bogused up

It would be HYSTERICAL if it wasn't her... :floorlaugh:

I think the sole reason is Baez and Baez alone. He doesn't want his little "victory" tarnished.

There are dozens of ways to skew the results of polygraph tests - false positives, false negatives. If you believe she is a psychopath (as I do), there is reason to believe she could fool a machine.

Spin her little tale complete with sobbing: "It was all an accident.... I was so scared... I really am the victim here.... I just wanted her to have a good night's sleep... I know, I know I shouldn't have buried her with Muffy the kitty... Poor me.. Poor me".

I am surprised she hasn't done this little million dollar song and dance show - clothed or unclothed - collected hundreds of thousands of dollars (or millions). She is going to be universally hated regardless.

Do I think she should do this? Probably not. But it is a lot more benign than what she already did. I also think that she will one day do all of the above - but for a smaller paycheck.

Anything is possible I guess.

I think that this photo opp was staged because she was moving on from this area, so it was moot -- maybe into rehab? TMZ broke the rehab before they broke these photos ... probably because she was long gone.

I don't believe in coincidences and the A's were seen travelling to Houston, TX with ML and were never heard of since. I think that FCA is with the A's now and there is some attempt at reconciliation to try to chart a future and get FCA off the DT's dime ... since she is not as bankable as expected.

You don't throw good money after bad and FCA already owes the DT a fortune, as well as everyone else ... including the IRS. The DT need some plan for FCA and the A's are out of town and missing.

Is there confirmation KC is in rehab in Houston?

Here we go again....Judge To Delay Casey's Return To Orlando per WESH news

Everything is going her way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members