What is the MOTIVE? **Revisit August 2010**

I think she walked in on something,the bouncing couch comes to mind..She threatens to tell her dad..She was silenced..plain and simple.
I never really cared for that theory, because it's so easy for these people to lie their way out of troubles, but after reading some of the things, that I have in the last few days, I could maybe see that as a motive, but it's still hard to fathom, because that would mean premeditation. & that's a tough one. But Jr reportedly talked about the bouncing couch, & Ron barely acknowledged it, so I don't know if there would've been a need to react with murder. just not sure at all on this one.

No accident. Maybe pedophilia or killed in a drug rage and this person or one of the others "discovered" her strangled outside the trailer on the path and talked/tricked the others into disposing of Haleigh. Misty seems to know that Haleigh was removed from the trailer, Jr. saw Haleigh being taken by a man dressed in black, Joe says he "didn't do it", Tommy knows an awful lot of facts, and the sil's have inconsistent stories from their husband's. I think only one knows what happened and Joe was tricked into coming over if he was really there at all. Tommy was hanging around and involved as usual. I think she was raped out somewhere near the path behind the trailer where her footprints and scent were, by someone who planned it by dressing all in black, out wandering at night then tricked Joe into coming over for the bag with a gun in it, except that it was Haleigh in the bag.

No accident. Maybe pedophilia or killed in a drug rage and this person or one of the others "discovered" her strangled outside the trailer on the path and talked/tricked the others into disposing of Haleigh. Misty seems to know that Haleigh was removed from the trailer, Jr. saw Haleigh being taken by a man dressed in black, Joe says he "didn't do it", Tommy knows an awful lot of facts, and the sil's have inconsistent stories from their husband's. I think only one knows what happened and Joe was tricked into coming over if he was really there at all. Tommy was hanging around and involved as usual. I think she was raped out somewhere near the path behind the trailer where her footprints and scent were, by someone who planned it by dressing all in black, out wandering at night then tricked Joe into coming over for the bag with a gun in it, except that it was Haleigh in the bag.
wow, that last part shook me up a little, but I think you may be right about a lot of this.

No motive. Haleigh's death was the result of the temper tantrum of an out-of-control drug addled rageful father. He then hightailed it off to work and left Misty, Mommy and Grandma to handle the dirty work. What a man!!!

Haleigh's nebulizer being gone bothers me a lot. Dont some people use those for purposes other than what they're intended? (crushing opiates etc) If that happened and someone forgot about it, then Haleigh used it.... IDK....

moo

No motive. Haleigh's death was the result of the temper tantrum of an out-of-control drug addled rageful father. He then hightailed it off to work and left Misty, Mommy and Grandma to handle the dirty work. What a man!!!

My thoughts exactly and then he, his momma and his grandmother managed to set up a diabolical plot to frame the same people their son and grandson had enlisted to HELP in the coverup..JMHO

Haleigh's nebulizer being gone bothers me a lot. Dont some people use those for purposes other than what they're intended? (crushing opiates etc) If that happened and someone forgot about it, then Haleigh used it.... IDK....

moo

I don't believe we have any confirmation on a nebulizer being gone. TN commented that something she always had with her was missing, but I've never heard anyone confirm that it WAS the nebulizer. Also, I don't know how they do medical stuff down there but where I live you only USE the nebulizer during the time it is prescribed and is then returned. I have asthma
as well, but I only have inhalers on hand. If I need more, the doctors office provides me with a nebulizer for short term use. JMO

I don't believe we have any confirmation on a nebulizer being gone. TN commented that something she always had with her was missing, but I've never heard anyone confirm that it WAS the nebulizer. Also, I don't know how they do medical stuff down there but where I live you only USE the nebulizer during the time it is prescribed and is then returned. I have asthma
as well, but I only have inhalers on hand. If I need more, the doctors office provides me with a nebulizer for short term use.
JMO

BBM

Hi doobiedoo52. Nebulizers can be purchased here IF you have a prescription from a doctor. My daughter owns one for my grandson who has asthma.

I don't think that Haleigh's death was planned in any way. I believe that Ron was enraged at Misty and Haleigh was probably in his face being very needy and Ron most likely backhanded her either in the face or in the stomach, resulting in her death. I do however believe that the coverup was quickly planned and organized by someone who is quick on their feet, in other words, quick thinker. I do believe that Misty was to be the scapegoat along with her brother Tommy. I actually think that Chelsea and Misty came up with the "Joe did it" plan. If Joe was involved at all it was just because he was asked to bring the van over and was immediately dragged into it. I'm still not sure that Chelsea wasn't with him.

considering Tommy's tales, there probably is a motive. I think his story has some truth in there somewhere, because otherwise, what would be the point in telling it? Whatever happened, & because of Tommy's own words, I think I, anyway, can rule out an accident. Something really violent happened that night...maybe not premeditated, (but I'm not ruling that out), but avoidable, nonetheless, so IMO, it was murder. I think there's a time frame, when even the most enraged person, sees reason, thinks about consequences, & can simply walk away from the situation. But this time, that person didn't walk away. & I think it was for a pure selfish reason. He didn't want to get in trouble. & if Tommy's tales are true, what was he thinking during his little time frame? Why didn't he try to save a child? Was he thinking, 'better Haleigh than me'? & 'I'll just lie my way out of it'? So, anyway I look at this, I see a purely selfish man, who put his own wants over the life of a child. & then he lied, & lied, & lied. His life went on, business as usual. I remember a news clip, where Tommy & Lindsey were being interviewed about Misty pointing her finger at him. They were so cocky, & he even called Misty crazy. geesh...he sure was confident he wouldn't be found out. IMO, Misty was just guessing, & he knew she had nothing on him. But a year later, he's implicating himself.my, my, my.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back