WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a description of WC's SUV?

Specifically, the color, make and model?

No, she was DEFINITELY NOT found by the pond. She was found down by the river.

Please correct me if I'm wrong...but you said that her feet were found in the stream (from the waterfall that comes from the pond) that ends in the River, right? Or are you changing your orginial thoughts/information??

del rio----do you know if any projects were being done on the CB house in the past year? when did that house go on the market?

I never saw any projects being done on the CB house. But, if projects were being done to the interior of the house, I wouldn't be able to see them.

So, no yard projects or exterior projects have been done in at least 2 or 3 years.

The second line refers to the "If it was my daughter, I would..." and implying that since the mother didn't do that, they must be involved.

Frankly, if someone close to me was murdered, I'd be in a ball crying for a long time.

And then I would fight back with the motherly instinct that God gave me! MOO!!

Please correct me if I'm wrong...but you said that her feet were found in the stream (from the waterfall that comes from the pond) that ends in the River, right? Or are you changing your orginial thoughts/information??

Yes, her feet were in the part of the stream near the place where the stream meets the river. That spot is about 50 yards from the pond, and about 5 to 20 feet from the river (depending on the level of the river). This is right were the brush line ends.

Does anyone know why Mackenzie left inf Cashmere and went to Wenatchee for HS? It also seems like she had some friends in Chelan, did she also go to Chelan or Orondo?

MC transferred from Cashmere to Wenatchee because she wanted to go to school with her friends who attended WHS. This transfer of schools occurred sometime after February 2008. My source for this information is RC.

Ok... then what am I implying?

ChelanCountyMom said:
Some things are just bothering me... All the connections to vacant for sale homes/real estate locations, construction areas being searched, bizarre 911 calls by WC, logs from the sheriff's reports missing for all dates in question to certain things regarding this case, the tight lipped community (including the media & the family). It all points to the WC or JF!!! Something is not right! If it was my daughter I would be all over every where getting answers and stewing up witnesses. Regarding JF, even if I had broken up with someone and their daughter was murdered, I WOULD be at the funeral and all bad things would be set aside. I have a gut feeling that WC and JF are still together in some way. I have a theory and I think I might be right on, but I'm afraid people on here may not be up to it. So I will hold my tongue until I hear someone else going in a particular direction.

You are implying that WC and JF were involved. Am I wrong?

I'm very curious on your thoughts about this? I'm trying to throw out theories just like everyone else. What is your theory?

Honestly, right now I have no idea. One reason I've kept harping on about rumor vs. speculation vs. fact is that it's tough to keep it straight and come to some logical conclusions, which makes for good speculation. Good facts make for good conclusions. (That's one reason I really love the timeline that lists which relies exclusively on things that have been confirmed/published.)

My personal theory is that the family wasn't involved, but someone close to the family was.

I'm not saying anyone is going to act like me nor am I saying I will act like them.

You are saying "I would be doing X if my daughter was murdered" and as we know, WC isn't doing that. So what's the point of stating that unless you are implying that she is acting that way because she is guilty? That she should?

Are you upset that I carried the post over?

Not at all! Why would I be? I may disagree with you but if I just read things I agreed with, that'd be kind of boring. :)

More importantly - why not just dump the body in the water? Water is pretty good at destroying evidence.

You've brought the body that far...

PaulR: Based upon this post of yours, I can see you have never been boating on that stretch of the Columbia River. If you had, you'd know that the current near the shores flows towards the shore. So, if you placed something floatable in the river from shore, it would simply return to shore (albeit 20 feet further down river).

I've been boating on the river several dozen times. The most frustratng part of boating on the river is parking at a beach because you must always anchor your boat in order to prevent it from getting "beached." You need not worry about your boat floating out into the river.

In other words, a person could not dispose of a body by placing it from shore into the river.

And then I would fight back with the motherly instinct that God gave me! MOO!!

Well I'm a guy, so I'd then go all Old Testament on their *advertiser censored*. But again, that's just me :cow:

PaulR: Based upon this post of yours, I can see you have never been boating on that stretch of the Columbia River. If you had, you'd know that the current near the shores flows towards the shore. So, if you placed something floatable in the river from shore, it would simply return to shore (albeit 20 feet further down river).

I've been boating on the river several dozen times. The most frustratng part of boating on the river is parking at a beach because you must always anchor your boat in order to prevent it from getting "beached." You need not worry about your boat floating out into the river.

In other words, a person could not dispose of a body by placing it from shore into the river.

Thanks, del. I've been camping near Wanapum, and I didn't see the current heading towards the river there. If that's the case near where the body was found, then it explains why the body wasn't put into the water.

I'm going to share this again since we started a new thread:

I have a theory and I think I might be right on, but I'm afraid people on here may not be up to it. So I will hold my tongue until I hear someone else going in a particular direction.

I am thinking about several possibilities.

I never saw any projects being done on the CB house. But, if projects were being done to the interior of the house, I wouldn't be able to see them.

So, no yard projects or exterior projects have been done in at least 2 or 3 years.

That you know of, right? Unless, you are there, or have been, week to week the past year or so. Doesn't sound like you have been there regularly, AFAIK?

That you know of, right? Unless, you are there, or have been, week to week the past year or so. Doesn't sound like you have been there regularly, AFAIK?

I normally drive past the CB house 4 times per week.

MC transferred from Cashmere to Wenatchee because she wanted to go to school with her friends who attended WHS. This transfer of schools occurred sometime after February 2008. My source for this information is RC.

This is all hear say...From what I have heard at the funeral and others she was teased. I think about her under bite. She may have changed schools to avoid that.

Someone please give me a clue who "RC" is. :confused:

Nevermind. :blushing:

Thanks, del. I've been camping near Wanapum, and I didn't see the current heading towards the river there. If that's the case near where the body was found, then it explains why the body wasn't put into the water.

Actually it only explains it if the person who dropped the body off has been fishing/boating there before, (or was told exactly what to do with this body and the person that told them had been fishing/boating there).

Didn't the family have a private funeral? I thought the event that took place a week ago Thursday was the public memorial. Maybe a certain person was specifically asked not to attend either one, or possibly both events.

The day before the memorial was the private funeral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo