2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless she is flying commercial..............why would she need a "ticket" That makes no sense to me.

There is no way she can fly commercially. Can you imagine the chaos that would disrupt on a commercial flight she was on.

wow.....

odd unbstable pizza "will you marry me" guy
odd looking like he was smoking something freakesh guy

and now, "odd" creepy guy....

lots of good things coming your way FCA! lol

If JB's wife lets him fly anywhere is FCA alone, she is nuts!

Did this happen when OJ was released? I can't remember.

glad you are joining me scandi... I am seriously nauseous! ((((hugs to scandi)))))~~~

Is Rhornsby messing with us on twitter? He said FCA has been released

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Oops, sorry; Ignore that last #CaseyAnthony tweet. My Twitter finger got a little too itchy!
3 minutes ago

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
#CaseyAnthony HAS BEEN RELEASED!
3 minutes ago

Seriously,you guys...I am trying to watch, but I am getting a serious bout of nausea...don't know if I can hang...help me here...
I'm glad we're all together...couldn't do it otherwise.

bob kealing Here's a car I saw in front of the courthouse yesterday with message on trunk: do not open for 31 days. #CaseyAnthony ' http://t.co/4iBoiLN

I don't like the idea of a chase car. They are going to end up killing an innocent person with all this craziness. No one is going to see her leave jail. They are going to whisk her onto a private plane.

I also can't imagine she is going anywhere alone with JB. He'd be insane to be anywhere alone with her knowing the types of allegations she makes. I also think his wife would divorce him.

The site says....

Current Inmate Database
These pages list people incarcerated at the Orange County Jail. Inclusion in these lists does not indicate guilt.

This information is updated every 30 minutes. When a person's information is entered into the Orange County Corrections Inmate Management System, that information is updated to this listing within 30 minutes. When a person is released from jail, they will no longer appear in these listings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard