An arrest has been made!

I'm in absolute shock, but I'm happy that the Tracy Police Department was able to make an arrest and hopefully now the families in the community can sleep better at night.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Cantu family. I can't even imagine what they're going through. Hopefully they find some comfort in the fact that the sick who took their daughter away will now be behind bars forever.

Im thinking somewhere along the lines of repeated abuse, possible involving someone else at the church. Sandra was apparently trying to get permission to go to bible study, and then to the movies as if she was being urged maybe by MH. Then maybe repeated abuse gone awry, led to murder. JMOO

IMO, there was plenty of time to do a something....like take pictures for the Tracy 60.

Ive seen LE thinks she was killed quick and Ive seen that LE killed her just before she was reported missing.

There was pleanty of time to do alot of things to Sandra.

I want to know where the blinds came from & if Melissa has a digi cam & if she takes alot pics of NORMAL stuff.

I am so interested in the blinds as well - I have never seen from confirmed sources where they were taken from but there was speculation/indication that they came from Slayter IIRC.

IMO, there was plenty of time to do a something....like take pictures for the Tracy 60.

Ive seen LE thinks she was killed quick and Ive seen that LE killed her just before she was reported missing.

There was pleanty of time to do alot of things to Sandra.

I want to know where the blinds came from & if Melissa has a digi cam & if she takes alot pics of NORMAL stuff.

I am wondering the same things. Like maybe she was the face of Tracy 60, maybe she produced the pics for Tracy 60?

It's clear that no one would suspect the mother of a small child, to lure an unrelated child and cause them harm.

I expect more arrests in this case. But maybe I am wrong maybe this is just a sick woman who worked on her own causing harm to innocent children.

since the computers and cell phones were taken. I'm leaning towards a link to the Tracey 60..JMO.

This is not meant to be rude to anyone, but are there many cases where a woman - who is not a relative - kidnaps and kills a child?

Off the top of my head, I dont think so. I think it would help to know WHY she did it ?

Then we would be able to scale it down.

Great question , BTW.....your post isnt rude at all !

I guess what I'm puzzled about is how could she have carried/lifted the suitcase WITH the body in it? That would be VERY hard for a female to do I would think (and I'm female!).
This scenario was never illogical to me because the design of modern day luggage helps us out with the leverage of heavy weights. I figured if a woman like myself who has four fused vertebrae, muscle and stability problems, and always supposed to adhere to severe lifting limitations can maneuvere two suitcases (22" and 24") throughout Italy and England for four weeks onto planes, trains, and automobiles, not to mention, badly maintained ancient stone roads and curbs, a physically able young woman like Melissa could definitely lift a large size suitcase into a vehicle and heft it into a containment pond. I know that my daughter could manage something like that for sure! If Melissa did do it, it may have been difficult for her, but not impossible. Also, perhaps LE was able to see some evidence of that struggle with the weight of the suitcase out at the pond site, too. Unfortunately, I think that Tracy LE will less forthcoming with the release of evidence as we have experienced with the Anthony case.

She must have mental illness. The NECN article mentions that she was due in court April 17th April 17th to "check in with a county mental health program as part of a three-year probation sentence for a petty theft she pleaded no contest to."

Three year probation and mental health program for a petty theft?

She also attempted to steal something from Target in November. My brother is a drug addict, that's what he does to support his habit.

My reaction was exactly the same way of that poster regarding "a woman" kidnapping and murdering a little girl ! And the woman new her & had access to her.

Of course everyone knows ""women are capable of stuff like this"" ....but I dont think alot of people suspected a woman of commiting this crime. Alot of folks were focused on the males, not females for most of the time since Sandra went "missing".

I think you missed the concept of the post....and your post came off kinda rude. jmo

Sorry, didnt mean to offend or sound rude.

2w66jvd.jpg

She is scary looking. jmo

Agree, very scary.

After listening to the Chief, sounds like Sandra died shortly after she was kidnapped......

I don't think this lets MH off the hook in a possible connection to others who may be connected to this crime or lets her off the hook in connection to more nefarious activities. Maybe she took Sandra with the intention of doing who knows what, or she took Sandra to deliver her to someone else and in the process of transporting Sandra somewhere Sandra dies of suffocation or drug overdose possibly.

the five year old is the one that told LE that Sandra was going to runaway. She most likley seem what happen, When I hear this morning I had to pick my jaw off the floor.
I think someone eles is also involve, How sad when you can not trust a child friend's mother that your child play with. and that poor five year old. MY thoughts on Haleigh has to be re focus. I am in shock. Bless Sandra's family.

Mental Problems - Then why the he** was she allowed to teach Sunday School?

Because her grandfather is the pastor, he believes in "forgiveness" and the church has few members?

No wonder the church has few members! The pastor isn't friendly(according to the handyman at the mobile home park) and his criminal daughter is teaching Sunday school. Yeccchhhhhh

wow. i am totally crazed at this arrest! last night i was even here trying to suss out her stories because i just could not wrap my head around the fact that she might have done this! i hope that we are able to get some more information soon, but they have been pretty tight lipped in this case so far and we MAY not see too much until around trial time. i really hope that there are no further arrests in relation to her being a lure for something sinister as some here have suggested. that would be too much to bear. i wonder why? could she be a sexual predator in her own right? it's not impossible. i just, man i just don't know what to say! love to the Tracy PD and all of those working on this case...poor Sheneman with his alarm from the day before going off at three something am at the presser. i'm sure there are dozens of people who have worked tirelessly to ensure that Sandra would get her justice. the media did a great job on this case as well.

I guess what I'm puzzled about is how could she have carried/lifted the suitcase WITH the body in it? That would be VERY hard for a female to do I would think (and I'm female!).

In addition, it makes more sense that she would be the person that simply lured the child and someone else did the actual dirty deed or deeds. Is it true that a guy delivered the letter to the memorial? Something just doesn't add up here.

This is exactly what I was thinking--her arrest info states she is 5 ft 3 in and 125 lbs---how in the world could she move it? Unless, as someone else mentioned in another post, maybe that is what caused the internal bleeding that lead to the hospital stay.

All I can say is why does a young woman like that have a $200 suitcase? Clearly she had the money for it.

Of course everyone knows ""women are capable of stuff like this"" ....but I dont think alot of people suspected a woman of commiting this crime. Alot of folks were focused on the males, not females for most of the time since Sandra went "missing".
Really good point to make!

Poor Mrs. Kantu. Easter/Good Friday will forever torture her. Prayers for the family.

PURE SPECULATION:It wouldn't suprise me if it comes out that she is the photographer for the Tracy 60 especially since she mentioned being questioned about drugging another child. I think she drugged Sandra thinking she could take pictures and she would never remember , no harm no foul. But I think she overdosed Sandra on whatever drug she gave her, and then had to dispose of her. I think someone else knows. Sgt Sheneman said there will be no more arrests in regards to THIS investigation. Maybe more comming for the Tracy 60????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back