An arrest has been made!

Someone named tlove on 10 chat mentioned WS and put up our link. They also mentioned the prior possible connection to the drugged girl found six months ago. (<<< Has nothing to do with what Julio claims.) There seems to be a few members there right now.

Here is one poster that thinks he/she has it figured out:

14 Apr 09, 01:39 PM
julio: theres a hit on her daughter and familty if she comes clean

http://www.news10.net/news/liveonline/default.aspx

I doubt there is a hit on her family if she comes clean, but I don't believe she acted alone.
Are they ignoring the witness that saw the truck at the irrigation pond with the guy looking into the water?
WTH?

There's always these types coming out of the woodwork in these cases. part of the problem is there are always those who just refuse to believe that a woman like this could commit such a disgusting crime. I tend to trust LE. They have no reason in general to go after the wrong person and tons of reasons to catch the real culprit. Sgt. Sheneman seems wonderful. Very professional, very determined and super intelligent. I don't see why anyone would doubt LE at this point. She did it and she did it on her own.

Not to be disrespectful to LE or a doubting Thomas but LE themselves said they were shocked at the arrest. They shouldn't stop investigating just because they have an arrest. imo the job isn't done until all the truth is known. I think FW is involved. He brought the letter to the memorial. He was seen at the irrigation pond, as was his truck, is this info correct or am I confused? moo
He also got on camera and describe the pastor as a "fun" guy. WTH does that mean? This guy's thought patterns are right. He should be investigated imo!!!
The likelihood that she acted alone would be shocking indeed, and I'm not buying it, yet. :)

Someone named tlove on 10 chat mentioned WS and put up our link. They also mentioned the prior possible connection to the drugged girl found six months ago. (<<< Has nothing to do with what Julio claims.) There seems to be a few members there right now.

Here is one poster that thinks he/she has it figured out:

14 Apr 09, 01:39 PM
julio: theres a hit on her daughter and familty if she comes clean

http://www.news10.net/news/liveonline/default.aspx

Bolded is Mine. Thanks for the laff.Gee guess who posted the Girl drugged 6 months ago and who it was.Guess they can not read what I typed.

I was looking for the numbers of women on Death Row in California, and could not find anything really recent. This is as of October 2006...

DEATH ROW:
As of October 2006, California had the largest number of women on death row of any state. All thirteen of the women on death row reside at Central California Women's Facility in Chowchilla.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/central-california-womens-facility-prison-chowchilla

OT- I was just over at another thread, there is a missing 8y.o. girl in Canada. THE POI IS A WOMAN.

I doubt there is a hit on her family if she comes clean, but I don't believe she acted alone.
Are they ignoring the witness that saw the truck at the irrigation pond with the guy looking into the water?
WTH?
Uhm...we know Julio is probably a troll and his post means nothing. We weren't giving it credit here.

They did not ignore it. As I said before, we know LE checked out Mr. M's story as they were supposed to bring back clothing for him to ID. LE possibly found the person he said he saw on the road looking into the ditch (not the water). He had an accurate description of the person and the vehicle. They are not required to report back any of their findings on tips or leads. If they felt this person was associated in any way...he would have been arrested along with Melissa Huckaby as Sgt. Sheneman stated.

SearchforTruth - I thought there were 15 on death row... ? I'm sure you're info is more accurate than mine. I'm having a hard time finding good up-to-date links too...
I'm looking through the CA Dept of Corrections site but I haven't found anything recent yet (about this issue specifically, anyway), but I'll keep looking.

Here's the link to that site in case anyone's interested:

http://www.cdcr.ca.gov/index.html

Here's a link from the same site re: condemned prisoners - current (haven't read through it yet):
http://www.cdcr.ca.gov/Reports_Research/capital.html

I wondered the same thing too last night Steely. I thought about the children effected by the murder of Sandra. Sandra is gone now forever. Sandra had siblings, and those children's lives are now forever changed. Even as they grow up and if they choose to marry and have their own children, this will be something that will effect them for all of their lives, and quite possibly have an effect on their children too. They will more than likely know of this crime against their Aunt Sandra as they come into the world and grow older.

Then we have Melissa's daughter who will more than likely carry the shame of this crime all of her life, even though she herself has nothing to be ashamed of...

But then also, there is the extended families of both sides that will never be the same from Melissa commiting this murder.

In one moment, this woman not only took the life of a bright, happy little girl but irrevocably changed countless lifes with her crime. Sad.

When a family member is murdered like this it steals whatever innocence you have.You look at everyone differently wondering if they to are a monster.When her siblings have children they will be ever vigilant watching them like a hawk.Always worrying someone will do the same to your child, never trusting any one with your children.My cousin was abused and killed in 1977 and it changed how I looked at the world and the people in it.I hovered around my 2 children, I watched out the window even when they were in high school the bus stop was at the corner but I still watched.They know I love them and if anyone even people they knew touched their special places they could come to me and tell me no matter what mommy would protect them,they were taught people danger not just stranger danger.They are both adults now and great people and I kept them safe.

Mcdraw What I heard and was toid is There we 3 kids involved in either being Drugged or Molested. I know 1 was not reported for some reason.And it was known before Sandra went missing. In fact Melissa herself was about to answer a reporter question about one of the drugging when his Cell phone died.

Then why was Sandra an eight year old allowed to roam all over the park if this was know? Years ago when I was a child you did not hear about things like this , but now it happens on a daily basis. Children disappear some never found and some found dead, not to be mean but she should not have been on her own she just turned 8.

No, I just found it by Googling "death row california women".

well, that's cool. : ) I couldn't find any site details (that doesn't mean the numbers are inaccurate, I was just curious).

From the CA Dept of Corrections website, the number of executions in CA since 1978: 13. None of them women.

I'm not sure the DP is the worst sentence available. After all, DR inmates are kept away from other inmates, who would probably treat them a lot worse. I don't think other women would ignore another inmate who has killed a child - many inmates are probably mothers themselves and I'd assume a crime like this one would be tolerated in ANY way. That - opposed to 10-15-20 years on DR - might be a far worse sentence, and for many, a more fitting consequence.

A DP would probably be reduced to life without possibility of parole, anyway 10 years after conviction. It's likely, anyway...

Then why was Sandra an eight year old allowed to roam all over the park if this was know? Years ago when I was a child you did not hear about things like this , but now it happens on a daily basis. Children disappear some never found and some found dead, not to be mean but she should not have been on her own she just turned 8.

I don't think the %ages have changed just the amount of coverage. With all of the news channels now it's reported beyond belief. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back