GUILTY MT - Sherry Arnold, 43, Sidney, 7 Jan 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think any thing official has been reported...only something from a comment to an article so I don't think I am allowed to print here.
If you look back a page, and refer to a comment made, that might help you. Sorry...it is hard for me to go back and forth because my computer keeps getting bouts of paralysis. I am working on it, but have not found the RX yet.

I did read the comment and was just curious if LE confirmed the possible meat selling and/or oilfield work. IMO it's a long way from Parachute, CO just to sell meat. IF they were truly doing this IMO something else brought them to the area... perhaps the rumor of oilfield work and high paying jobs? Maybe it didn't pan out for them so they were trying to make a quick buck to keep on moving.

Seems to me that many times bodies are hidden in irrigation ponds, etc. Has this been mentioned as a search priority?

Also from the last artice:

"A lot of this will come out of the prosecution phase," Busching said. "We want to get Mrs. Arnold back to her family. We are not going to put anything out there that will even remotely hinder those efforts."

"This is a first time event for our community," DiFonzo said. "There has been some discussion about whether or not people moving into the area should be scrutinized more closely. I believe that you can't paint everybody with the same brush.
"I think anybody with law enforcement knows it's a very small percentage of the public who do this type of thing ... we are not in any way pointing our finger at any particular group."

Court records show Spell was arrested in Colorado in May 2007 on state charges of drug possession, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and sexual contact without consent, but the charges were dropped five months later. The records do not state the reason.
Spell also faced charges of careless driving and driving without a license in 2007, but that case also was dropped.

http://www.ksro.com/news/article.aspx?id=1512134

Not to minimize these charges, but he was probably only just turned 18 in the sexual contact with a minor charge...partying with a 16/17 year old, he became aggressive?
IDK

I think maybe the perps are saying they hit her with their car and she died of those injuries....in other words, they took her, but she died due to the "accident", not due to anything they did to her after. Without a body, they can't necessarily dispute that. I worry we won't see murder charges unless they find her body and get an autopsy.

jmo

Sorry if this has already been discussed, the thread is moving fast, i am not.

I have been thinking like bdawk20 since reading LVW was charged in 2006, convicted & even served time for leaving the scene of a crash w/injury...maybe this time he decided he better hide the evidence.

Also the link I am reposting/quoting above has a video stating an anonymous tip to a tipline is what lead to the perps.

Maybe someone would report the truck if LE would give a description? This case is on the brink of "odd" for sure. IMO

I did read the comment and was just curious if LE confirmed the possible meat selling and/or oilfield work. IMO it's a long way from Parachute, CO just to sell meat. IF they were truly doing this IMO something else brought them to the area... perhaps the rumor of oilfield work and high paying jobs? Maybe it didn't pan out for them so they were trying to make a quick buck to keep on moving.

LE has not stated what these guys do for a living. We don't know yet why they were in Sidney or how long they had been there.

LE has not stated what these guys do for a living. We don't know yet why they were in Sidney or how long they had been there.

What's the possibility there is a third person out there and LE are keeping it close because of it?

What's the possibility there is a third person out there and LE are keeping it close because of it?

I've been thinking about that possibility for a while. I don't think it's out of the question.

Why is a 47 yr old man hanging with 22 yr old?

Hi belimom!

No worries, this whole case is a jumble of confusion. Just a short while ago, while looking for an update on today's presser, I saw a headline in the Rapid City paper about a missing woman being found. I opened it and it was about a woman who has been missing from Minnesota. Montana...Minnesota...confusing!

sounds like a CI to me...

Sorry, this went over my head - what is CI?

I am extremely interested in the "tip" that was called in. I wonder if it was very specific, or was it just a tip of a license plate? I know that the tip is supposedly anonymous, but.. If it was specific, was one of the perps acting strange or did they confess to a friend/family member?

I hope that they find her soon. I cannot imagine what the family must be going through. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member