VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be really interested in this one, as many, many MySpace and forum postings within the 'group' say "SKR Will Rise!" or pledge themselves to help it rise. I'm sure it's pretty simple ... satanic take-over of the world, but I'm curious :angel:

"Rise" was the Manson family call to violence written somewhere in their crimes or at the ranch, and used as evidence of conspiracy to murder in the trial.

As much as he loves to go on and on about how blasphemous he is I would bet the farm if a major record label signed him he would tone that act down in a hurry for the money much like ICP did when they came out with THY UNVIELING and proclaimed they were about GOD/JESUS all along which I believe was the result of a MAJOR contract they signed with DISNEY and Disney likely told them to tack a new course if they wanted the money.

Of course such a discussion is moot since nobody allied with SKR has enough talent to ever be signed with a major record label and they will always have to make their few hundred here and there by staging concerts where 40 people show up at a time so Shrim can continue to make youtube videos flashing his thick wad of tens and twenties padded with one dollar bills.

Nice posting, too bad it isn't correct. ICP left Disney and founded their own label. They could have said anything on this CD but they said what they said in Thy Unveiling. And frankly they had been building up this story for years, so...

ICP and Jugaloism is a real authentic American religion whether we approve of it or not.

When my honey visited with Mark in 1990, he was very sober, and highly active in AA. I doubt (but don't know) that he fell off the wagon enough after that where it would have been an issue in Emma's life. FWIW

But he wasn't sober when Emma was younger correct?

My ex abused prescription drugs and had some serious mental health issues when my daughter was 0-5 years old. Do you think the damage from this just disappears over night one day?

I am sorry to say that it does not.

I'd be really interested in this one, as many, many MySpace and forum postings within the 'group' say "SKR Will Rise!" or pledge themselves to help it rise. I'm sure it's pretty simple ... satanic take-over of the world, but I'm curious :angel:

The word "rise" was written on the wall at the LaBianca house after the Manson Family commited murders there. Also written were the words "DEATH TO PIGS" and in the refrigerator door "HEALTHER SKELTER" [sic]

Manson believed that the black community was going to rise up and start killing whites and turn American cities in to chaos. The family was going to survive this period of chaos, and end up ruling the world.

I was just going on Dangrs's quote from sick.

"Controversy also follows in 2007 when the second annual "Black Christmas" show was cancelled by the Albuquerque City Council due to its content.'

It seems unlikely that a City Council would try to exercise prior restraint over a local performance based on content unless it were planned for city property. I'm sort of skeptical and I wanted to see what Sick was referring to and how it might have been spun from the other side. I just didn't find any mention of him or an event by that name in their records. I did find one mention of Black Christmas 2007 by Body Bagz [Master Of Terror], but can't get the whole thing despite trying several angles.

My experience from throwing not entirely legal parties in the bay are is that this sort of thing is common. Irresponsible promoters are banned "unofficially" all the time and even the responsible ones have to pay certain people to avoid being banned. So it goes.

Emma was born in 1992,Her dad was sober in 1990

Thanks for that, I forget how young these people are sometimes. However, I still stand by my posting. I am sure that Mark's issues impacted his marriage for example. I am not trying to put down the guy, just saying that substance abuse can cause far ranging damage and it can last multiple generations. Also, the tendency to use addictive substances seems to be inherited at least in some cases.

Getting turned on by dead bodies is fetishistic, not opportunistic. So if it wasn't already what floated his boat, then his boat probably wouldn't have... floated... then. Any evidence from his videos that he had this very particular type of boat-floatin' going on?

How about the lyrics to his songs?

"You're not the first, just to let you know. I've killed many people and I kill them real slow. It's the best feeling, watching their last breath. Stabbing and stabbing till there's nothing left"

My Dark Side, Syko Sam

I think someone should try and track down an e mail address for Sam's defense attorney and make them aware of this thread, I think there is a whole lot of information that would be helpful to them. I really dont have any interest in helping the prosecutiuon since they already have unlimited resources at their disposal and go in to every case with that big advantage. While I certainly think Sam needs to be punished severly for what he did I am very much against the death penality and would do anything I possibly could to help the defense avoid that.

Sorry, but this lil guy deserves to fry.

...I'm sorry I can't find that cache,blou angel.....but this one is pretty interesting....

Thursday, June 25, 2009
I AM Blacklisted!?!? Yea please... Thats funny...
Current mood: amused
Category: Music
I was trying to avoid bringing any of this up to the public eye, but due to some major immaturity issues from the other side I am left with very little else do to. As many know, SickTanicK has produced many of my beats and produced a large selection of my songs. We never have always seen eye to eye, and have had some conflicts along the way, Some dealing with not himself directly but with his questionable business ethic and in some cases his label mates Razakel and her "brother" or whatever, Mikey who goes by "Charlie Brudos". I always conducted business properly and even at my disadvantage majority of the time to try to show I was not the person they made me out to be, but that was much in vain.

Now with the recent chain of events and Sicktanick attempting to "Blacklist" me from a genre of music He doesnt control and will never control, i'm left to say my end of the story and hopefully shed some light onto people who are so blind by doing business with him. Ive invested solidly over $ 7,000 ++++ in production since early 2006 have all the paypal receipts, bank transfers, money gram receipts for those who wish to dispute this... and was a solid skr supporter since 2004 when i was 14 and not even doing music in this genre. That doesn't matter. The recent events from Sick, have pushed me over the edge and as of the last 2 weeks I have been filing and initiating a legal proceeding so I can sue for what has been done.

Sick and I worked a VERBAL agreement i would pay 10,000$ by a period of time, and that was never 100% set in stone i felt on my end as the economy after we made the VERBAL agreement went to complete ****, i explained this to him. He understood. We then reached as if i could i would pay the 10,000 over a short amount of time, and then roughly 2 months before payment was starting to be due, i had overwhelming amounts of proof, and evidence that Mikey, Raz, and a few others who i have to few to little respect for to be named were going out of there way to **** talk, slander, and put down my name. I didnt care at first but profuse **** talking gets a bit ridicules. Of course i talked **** back, its only human nature. and goes with treat others how you want to be treated. So if you **** on me, ill **** on you right back.

Sick told me dont worry about them, business was between me and him. At first sure, i could deal with that. But understand, if i pay sick, i only feed the bull**** **** talking coming from that end from Raz, Mikey and others. Why bother support a movement of idiocy and backstabbing and **** talking, and pay to be put in a disadvantage. I felt why pay for production that is good, but not timely always, and why pay to support a "CEO" who cant control his own camp. I dont care if your the CEO or a artist or a promoter of a label, if you **** talk a person thats a reflective of the whole camp. I didnt pay sick due to that note, he blasted my phone up, and was calling 4 - 7 times in a 3 day span, i didnt pick up cause if someone calls to talk business but cant handle their **** correctly i have nothing to say to them. so He sold my beats off against the agreement that i own the custom production, and despite i copyrighted everything from beats to vocals to done tracks and unfinished tracks. And if that was not enough he sold my SFTW slot. Personally i dont care i expected this, and it just further proved my thoughts that people that are blacklisted by sick are really just good people, great people, just caught with the wrong crowd and given the wrong situation and then ****ed by all means necessary. ill say it straight out simple like this... Sick is the horrorcore equivalent of Suge Knight, just with not as much skill and not as many connections. To hell ill let someone **** me over like this.

As of now im figuring what im suing for, and talking to my legal team on a day to day basis as we review all the screenshots, receipts, conversations saved,.voicemails, texts, emails, etc.. For those who know the situation better, this stems back to black christmas 2007 in Albuquerque, when sick said i attempted to steal his charm.
i never have spoke to much on that day, but i have always remained to keep my innocence. and i still do.

ill lay it simple like this. for the damn record since i know someone from his camp will read this and pass it on or he himself will read this. either ****ing way... I never took your damn charm, nor would i want your charm, try to think logicaly. your charm at max is worth 500$. I have shoes that cost more then that. my sunglasses cost more then that. my CD sales from desolation can cover that over and over and over again, with that amount covered over again. **** if i care about 500$ you have said it yourself sick 500 is pocket change for me. only reason i bothered trying to salvage the situation was i had respect for what SKR was. which it isnt anymore. you can keep your egos, beats, your "EPIC sales", KM, and all that **** when reality is not so epic for you and your living paycheck to paycheck. i want zero part of it. I just want justice for the damn bull**** you insisted to bring to my front door, and i want the damn compensation for my last 5 years wasted on a cause so pathetic. as well as failure to do any correct business since dec 2007. Thats the only reason im suing. to put jerk offs like yourself in their place finally. Enjoy your moments now thinking your ahead. when that paperwork comes we will see who is really business correctly. and who is on top.

and for the skeptics. no i wont diss or even let alone acknowledge... skr, raz, sick, whoever. right now this scene is dead to me as people so easily forget their purpose and let bull**** effect their business and they forget who they can actually do business with.

so simply. this is my middle finger back. you cant blacklist and **** over people you dont have control over. and i got all the control in this situation this time.

if you want to send me hate mail at least do me the favor of sending it to mindrapemusick@Gmail.com with the message title "hate mail" so i can file it appropriately and read it to my enjoyment.

new CD in the works also. Due first quarter 2010. and for the record some Desolation orders are still being reshipped so have patience if you still have not recieved it. if you want to contact me about that; mindrapemusick@Gmail.com or myspace me here.

im out i got a flight @ 4pm and im heading to Portland for a bit. then to miami. if you need to contact me do so through here, or email.

-Bagz CEO of Mind Rape Musick.

I've found some other similar things on YouTube and elsewhere. It seems SKR is very willing to black list people for various perceived wrongs, sometimes even fans or customers. However, with that said, it is hardly unusual to have these sorts of beefs in the underground music scene. I know of many such instances in the rave scene where people supposedly live by the motto PLUR not Satanism.

But Pax, the self is merely a convincing illusion...

Oh absolutely, the doctrine of anatta, perhaps the most difficult part of Buddhism to really grasp. But for me at least, I had to learn to not rely on outside forces to find peace and happiness and that such things were within myself, so that is sort of what I meant by empowering the self, and once that happens then later we move on to the more complex issue of the doctrine of no self.

Nice posting, too bad it isn't correct. ICP left Disney and founded their own label. They could have said anything on this CD but they said what they said in Thy Unveiling. And frankly they had been building up this story for years, so...

ICP and Jugaloism is a real authentic American religion whether we approve of it or not.

You are correct, I had a bad source on the dates but I still contend they toned it down in order to take the next step and become more mainstream and I think if you look closely you can see that evolution. I do agree that the whole story is rather interesting and it certainly can even be enlightening if understood properly but I am not sure they started with the master plan to end up with GOD and that idea came with the desire to become more mainstream which meant less voilence and a more positive message.

I am admittedly not a big fan and only started reading about them recently but that is what I see so far.

Sorry, but this lil guy deserves to fry.

I don't think it's a question whether or not he deserves it...I just think no one should have the right to administer it.I just don't think it's right period.
I listened to that speech obama gave after the fort hood shootings and he said something like"we will never know what exactly drives a man to commit such acts" ...and I was like why don't they study them instead of letting them be a burden by sitting around in prison waiting to be executed ....and maybe they would find out and find ways to prevent that stuff from happening,
I definetely think sam would kill again if he got out,he seemed to have gotten some real satisfaction from it.

Here's another interpretation of the Deciples' Code: they are instructions for sex.

It is common to hide esoteric instructions in apparently horrifying occult teachings. Often these are instructions for sexual yoga or sexual practices used in occult teachings. Crowley did this extensively for example and it it originates in the hidden teachings of the Eastern traditions such as Shaivism as well as Buddhist and Hindu tantra. The guru that brought Buddhism to Tibet is known as "the lotus born". Next time you hear a Buddhist talking about the "lotus position" think about this posting.

I won't translate the deciples' code for you from this perspective here, but if you can't figure it out yourself and you really really need to know PM me.

You are correct, I had a bad source on the dates but I still contend they toned it down in order to take the next step and become more mainstream and I think if you look closely you can see that evolution. I do agree that the whole story is rather interesting and it certainly can even be enlightening if understood properly but I am not sure they started with the master plan to end up with GOD and that idea came with the desire to become more mainstream which meant less voilence and a more positive message.

I am admittedly not a big fan and only started reading about them recently but that is what I see so far.

I wouldn't say I am a fan, but I did spend some time listening to their stuff after discovering this story. I've been searching the American landscape for a true American tantra for a long time and ICP's Juggaloism is as close as anything I've found. IMO. YMMV.

hummm, that article says she was 22 in 2008, whereas the research that was posted here yesterday show about 28 (I followed the link and ended up here http://tinyurl.com/yza3eqc I was going with #8

In all of the articles about the murder where she was interviewed it is stated as " says Razakel, 24, of SKR." So I was under the impression she was 24 now?

Oh absolutely, the doctrine of anatta, perhaps the most difficult part of Buddhism to really grasp. But for me at least, I had to learn to not rely on outside forces to find peace and happiness and that such things were within myself, so that is sort of what I meant by empowering the self, and once that happens then later we move on to the more complex issue of the doctrine of no self.

I think I mentioned in a PM that I was trained in the Gelug tradition. I studied with a nun here in San Francisco and we had some rather interesting conversations about emptiness and scientific thinking. So for me it was the reverse path. I started with understanding emptiness from an intellectual perspective and found the path of compassion afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa