VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure this says enjoyment. Seems like this boy had some major mutha-****in rage going down in him. Kno'wham' sayin'?

Thats the question rage or enjoyment or both. Personally I think he killed whoever went first out of rage, the others had to go to keep that first murder hidden and then once they were dead he really started to experiment a little "lets see what a ball peen hammer does to an eye socket," type thing.

I think in Sam's mind it was like, well they are dead now lets see some of the gore I have been reading about all these years, lets see what happens when you take a maul to someones skull.

:sick:

This is probably your area, what do we need to ID through dental records, must complete/jaw/bite be in place or can they use just a couple of teeth, I suppose they could put the jaw/teeth back together if they were all smashed in to pieces??

You don't need an entire jaw, but in general a couple of teeth wouldn't be enough to do it. It depends though, for example if the tooth has a filling. Also in this case they knew who the victims were, they just didn't know which body was which. This is a much simpler problem than trying to identify an unknown person from dental records...

The kids is a whiz with web image creation and web sites. It's not my style, but he was clearly pretty good at it. I don't think he has an IQ below and it wasn't an anonymous crime. However a lot of this makes sense otherwise.

See also: A new classification of necrophilia and consider the section on "necromutilomaniacs"...

IMO.

As I understand it Sam did most of the graphics for almost all the CDs SKR and WIR sold including their websites, merch etc. I was thinking last night that SKR will probably have to actually pay top dollar for that stuff now with no more Sam to do it for free merch, CDs and pocket change.

The kids is a whiz with web image creation and web sites. It's not my style, but he was clearly pretty good at it. I don't think he has an IQ below and it wasn't an anonymous crime. However a lot of this makes sense otherwise.

See also: A new classification of necrophilia and consider the section on "necromutilomaniacs"...

IMO.

I'm a graphic artist and I'm not impressed with Sam's work. But, I agree, as best we can tell Sam doesn't have a below average IQ. Now, if we're talking emotional IQ then that's a whole 'nother story.

As I understand it Sam did most of the graphics for almost all the CDs SKR and WIR sold including their websites, merch etc. I was thinking last night that SKR will probably have to actually pay top dollar for that stuff now with no more Sam to do it for free merch, CDs and pocket change.

Nah, they'll find another kid down on his luck to do it for free.

I'm a graphic artist and I'm not impressed with Sam's work. But, I agree, as best we can tell Sam doesn't have a below average IQ. Now, if we're talking emotional IQ then that's a whole 'nother story.

OT: Ever used Kai's Power Tools? I sued to work for Kai.

Which is really strange because they found the father's body first. The woman were, IIRC, on the first floor which would lead one to believe that the cops would have found them first before heading upstairs.

I recall one detective saying that the room the females were found in was a seperate area from the main house seperated by what he called in his words, "a sort of BREEZEWAY" this would imply to me that it may have been a small GUEST HOUSE and that was likely where Emma lived. When the cops came in to the main house they immediately went upstairs to check bedrooms, then after realized there was a guest house and thats where the females were. IMO and from what I have read.

This also suggests that Emma and Mel were possibly killed first in their little seperated guest house and when mom came back the next morning maybe to check on them Sam blindsided her. This is also why the cops didnt smell anything when they came to the mainhouse and checked the basement.

When Dad came over he saw Debs van in the driveway went in and called out and she didnt answer so he went upstairs to what was probably moms bedroom to see if she was in there, Sam sneaked up behind him up there and whacked him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500