2009.04.06 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes that's what I have been saying. It's a laptop and maybe she is watching a DVD or on a kids website. my kids get all zoned out watching things like that. It's not a camera flash, it's the light from the screen.She has the SAME look on her face as the pics we see over and over on the white leather couch in her jammeis with her hand on her chin zoned out watching TV. You can SEE the ridge under her eye in that photo too.

agree with all that, but she was probably crying a lot to go home by then and cranky - not eating right, etc. (remember all that Velveeta?).

What does bother me is that TonE said Caylee was not staying there overnights - so where was Caylee when KC was sleeping with him?
It scares me . . .

Here is one of the pics showing the red mark...

picture.php

Red mark or heart shaped sticker?

Ummmm....as for the 'dark circles under her eyes' she had a deep set indent under her eyes, the lighting coming from this laptop or whatever it is in this picture only accentuates that. NOTE the picture of her on the home page at WS; the infamous picture of Caylee laying on the couch, hand on her chin staring at the TV....look under her eyes. She's blankly staring at a TV just like she appears to be staring at this laptop screen.
bold,me

Whenever I look at that photo of Caylee on the couch I get the distinct impression that it was staged. Her eyes are not looking straight ahead, they are more looking upwards and from what I have seen of the A's living room their tv was low on the floor so she is not watching tv.
I just find it very hard to believe that the pictures of Caylee at Tony's are a result of bad photography.

OMG...I've got to back out of this thread. Caylee is dead! She was dumped like garbage by her mother!! We don't know what KC was doing to her before she killed her....yet, we're being lectured NOT to make it look any worse for KC!! Good grief!!

Caylee doesn't look just fine in these pics....she did look ok on Fathers Day....because KC WASN'T THERE. And yes, I do believe Caylee was drugged by KC on a regular basis.

Casey asks if she is being recorded in the room and talks about her mother being upset because she didn't know her interviews were recorded....too bad. Casey seems so concerned about Caylee, sarcastic tone intended.

Cindy was clearly told in the LE interviews that they were being recorded.

I hate the fact that there is that poster on the wall and Caylee is in the room, to me it shows that Tony's apt was NOT a place for small children...yet Casey took her there. This is evidence that Casey didn't care what type of environment Caylee was in, she at this point was choosing her boyfriend over her child..that's what the picture tells me. My opinion only.

agree with all that, but she was probably crying a lot to go home by then and cranky - not eating right, etc. (remember all that Velveeta?).

What does bother me is that TonE said Caylee was not staying there overnights - so where was Caylee when KC was sleeping with him?
It scares me . . .

What Velveeta?

The flash is over and done with by the time the pupils react. This is why on some cameras there is a pre-flash flash that constricts the pupils before the shutter and the main flash fire to prevent red eye. Now, if her pupils were dilated like that outside on a sunny day.....that's a different story.

Oh you're right, pupils enlarge to let in more light - (I wasn't thinking right). But most people want flattering pics of people on their phone and in their wallets - just saying.

Casey gives me the creeps, along with her family. The picture of Caylee, I really believe she is watching a video. I look at my grand daughter when is watching Max and Ruby, she goes in a zone and is just entralled by it all.

It scares me . . .

She was already dead. Keep in mind that Casey met up with Tony around May 24th or so. Caylee was gone by June 16th. That is only... 23 days.

Casey and Caylee were sleeping at home and at Ric and Amy's. The night Casey was with Tony for the first time.. Caylee was with Cindy.
After that, when Tony says.. Caylee never stayed there it was because Casey did not start staying overnight full-time UNTIL AFTER THE 16th. AFTER, Caylee was gone.

OMG...I've got to back out of this thread. Caylee is dead! She was dumped like garbage by her mother!! We don't know what KC was doing to her before she killed her....yet, we're being lectured NOT to make it look any worse for KC!! Good grief!!

Caylee doesn't look just fine in these pics....she did look ok on Fathers Day....because KC WASN'T THERE. And yes, I do believe Caylee was drugged by KC on a regular basis.

I can speak only for myself, but I said that routine drugging makes it look better for KC, and that's what I hate. People are so anxious to put forth this chronic drugging theory that it might help KC's defense later on by making it "common knowledge."

You know, "Yes, my client was a horrible mother, but she had no reason to think that chloroform would kill Caylee. Not after she used it successfully so many times before. Casey wasn't 'mother of the year' but she did not intend to kill her daughter."

I think that's where many of us are coming from. I can't imagine defending KC on anything. I think she's a horrible piece of trash. But I personally find your notion that this stuff is being said by KC-lovers kind of misguided. I want her to serve more time, not less, and that's why I'm not going to leap to a oft-drugged Caylee scenario.

No one has commented on Cindy's spending habits yet from the receipt document. (Credit Card Usage report)
Link at post # 47.

Do any of the posters who followed the case regularly from August until now recall reading here that the red mark on Caylee's face was from her bonking herself against a coffee table? I thought it was at RM's, IIRC.

I do not recall if that was a confirmed fact, or rumour, but when we talked about it way back then, I am certain I read that was the reason for the red mark on Caylee's cheek in these pictures.

The last night she spent at Ricardo's was the ninth.
Caylee was killed on the night of the 15th or on the 16th.

Where were they staying from the ninth to the 15th?

Do any of the posters who followed the case regularly from August until now recall reading here that the red mark on Caylee's face was from her bonking herself against a coffee table? I thought it was at RM's, IIRC.

I do not recall if that was a confirmed fact, or rumour, but when we talked about it way back then, I am certain I read that was the reason for the red mark on Caylee's cheek in these pictures.

I have been following since the start. It was in either RM or JG interview they stated the mark was from her running into the table.

You're correct that Caylee hurt herself on a table and this was in RM's interview. Great memory:)

Remember to start threads for discussion on topics revealed in doc dumps. :)

I remember distinctly that I read it in one of the interviews, (I believe with AL).. that Caylee had struck her face on the corner of the coffee table, and had a mark on her face from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member