2009.04.06 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still stand by my impression that she's stoned. Listen to TL's interview...she smokes pot...with his roommates...at his apartment...where the pic was taken...I just don't think it's that big of a leap.

That's cool, have at it. I simply answered the question you asked me.

Does anyone know if LE released any pics from CA's camera? I've searched for the doc below but can't find the doc # in any of Discovery. I'm pretty sure it was in April 6 doc dump. :banghead:

Attachments

• CA doc camera return.jpg
    CA doc camera return.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 15
I still stand by my impression that she's stoned. Listen to TL's interview...she smokes pot...with his roommates...at his apartment...where the pic was taken...I just don't think it's that big of a leap.

Saint Jesse swears he's never seen Casey do ANY DRUGS EVER.
Tony & Roomie ALL state that Casey RARELY smoked pot with them and when she did, she was a "lightweight". This is NOT indicitive of a regular pot/drug user like everyone wants to make it out to be. Yes, she occasionally smoked weed with friends, there are a LOT of 20 somethings doing that. There has never been a verifyable link to Casey and any other drug. There weren't any in her system at the time of arrest. If she was "hard core" drug addict, there would have been and we would have heard all about it. I bet Mr & Mrs Cummings couldn't say the same.
If you want the links to the interviews where her drug use is minimized even after the parties had been given immunity, I'll get them.

Tony & Roomie ALL state that Casey RARELY smoked pot with them and when she did, she was a "lightweight". This is NOT indicitive of a regular pot/drug user like everyone wants to make it out to be. Yes, she occasionally smoked weed with friends, there are a LOT of 20 somethings doing that. There has never been a verifyable link to Casey and any other drug. There weren't any in her system at the time of arrest. If she was "hard core" drug addict, there would have been and we would have heard all about it. I bet Mr & Mrs Cummings couldn't say the same.
If you want the links to the interviews where her drug use is minimized even after the parties had been given immunity, I'll get them.

I agree - we have not seen any evidence that would make me think she was a habitual drug user - more of a social drinker/smoker. Which also validates my opinion that she is a more of a sociopath who gets high, lying, stealing, manipulating and using others for her own benefit or pleasure. She gets high off the same kind of manipulation and control that CA does imo, or the sneaky underhandedness of GA who pretends he is all the innocent victim.

saint jesse swears he's never seen casey do any drugs ever.
Tony & roomie all state that casey rarely smoked pot with them and when she did, she was a "lightweight". This is not indicitive of a regular pot/drug user like everyone wants to make it out to be. Yes, she occasionally smoked weed with friends, there are a lot of 20 somethings doing that. There has never been a verifyable link to casey and any other drug. There weren't any in her system at the time of arrest. If she was "hard core" drug addict, there would have been and we would have heard all about it. I bet mr & mrs cummings couldn't say the same.
If you want the links to the interviews where her drug use is minimized even after the parties had been given immunity, i'll get them.

ita..

I wish she was a pot head; she would not have killed her child.

BBM
What do The Cummings have to do with this case?
KC was trying to fit in with the new group and that included smoking dope on occasion. I think being "childless" was another way she wanted to fit in.

I know exactly what you mean. Even tho it's been over 25 years since I've had any contact with pot, either directly or indirectly, in my experience it always created slow motioned, contented, lovey-dovey, wouldn't hurt a fly feelings. JMO

She's not a hard core drug user, just a cold blooded child murderer. Heck, it would be a couple of major steps up the ladder for her to have been just a drug addict, hurting yourself is one thing, hurting a defenseless child is quite another.

Yeah, maybe if she was just a pothead, she'd have left her playing out in the streets on her scooter, unattended, becuase she was too lazy to get up and look after her, and poor Caylee'd be found down by the river with that other little girl buried in cement instead of trashbags in the swamps of Orlando. These dead beat mothers gotta give it up, don't matter what their weapon of neglect is, it's all abuse just the same.

Yeah, maybe if she was just a pothead, she'd have left her playing out in the streets on her scooter, unattended, becuase she was too lazy to get up and look after her, and poor Caylee'd be found down by the river with that other little girl buried in cement instead of trashbags in the swamps of Orlando. These dead beat mothers gotta give it up, don't matter what their weapon of neglect is, it's all abuse just the same.

Is it pot's fault if a mother is a dead beat? Or neglectful? I think that pot or not if a woman stinks as a mother, it's her fault. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea