2009.04.06 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey looks stoned.. are you for real? While I agree she is trash and should not have her child in a practical stangers bed with her. I'll even go as far as saying she probably killed her kid.... but I'm just not seeing stoned in this picture.

You don't smoke pot, do you?

I think KC looks stoned in these pics as well. That eyes-glazed-over look...

Not sure about Caylee. She could have been tired I suppose.

Either way. The pics bother me.

It will be interesting to hear what TL said about them.

I wonder why they weren't released with the other pic that TL took on his cellphone by the pool the very same day. Why did they hold these ones back?

MOO

Here is a quick guide to what is on the 3 DVD's. I have some work I have to get done, but whatever the media doesn't get up I will work on getting up later -

4/8/09 Doc Dump Guide

Disc 1:
Folder 48 - Photobucket (filtered?)
Folder 55 - Cell Phone Forensics - J Hoover
Folder 57 - Pics from Hoovers cell?
Folder 58 - J Hoover audio interview (J Allen, 12/18/09)
Folder 59 - Brian Krause stuff from Hoover cell phone
Folder 60 - Interview Calendar (pics)
Folder 61 - Det. J. White audio interview (2 min)
Folder 63 - Video - (1) BackupCar, (2) Casey Arrest, (3) Tonyfour

Folder 68 -
CaseyAnthonySavedReport (Nat. Comprehensive Report on family)
Chloroform Search jpg
CynthiaAnthonySavedReport (Nat. Comp. report)
Emails (look like from Rick P.
Firefox from Unallocated Space HP Desktop Google Searches.csv
Firefox from Unallocated Space HP Desktop Google Searches.xls
GeorgeAnthonySavedReport (Nat Comp Report)
High School Info
Credit Card Usage report
Microsoft Word - Kid Care tip by FDLE Tony Rodriguez CAYLEE
Microsoft Word - marie_SpecialAgentJAG4_casey o marie
Oak Ridge Institute Report folder
Tony Car Report folder
Phone Records folder (various players)
Photos folder (various - Apartments, dumpster, Universal etc)
Request to keep video visitation
Section 2 Witness audio/written Statements (114 total !!!)
Section 3 Decedent Info folder
Section 5 Defendant Info folder
TAG history for Pontiac
Valencia College info
Zenaida G. Saved Report (Nat. Comp. Report)

Folder 69 - 911 Call from 12/11 audio, Body Site photos (Garage too), OCSO Tower Maps/Cell Exam per Melich, Witness Interviews (25 !!!)

Folder 64 - Casey booking audio (2 hours)

DISC 2 - Photobucket complete, Casey booking video interview
DISC 3 - Tony L/Lee A video
Is there a link to folder #68 on 1st disc? If it's already posted and I missed it my apologies!

It's like KC is in the zoo with all that footage of her just sitting by herself.....pick pick picking at her hands....what in the world is on the palms of her hands that she picked at for over 10 mins?????

The yawn was comical, too. Bored, KC??

And she continues to pick and rub at her hands with every court appearance.

An interesting side note: Itchy palms can be a side effect of syphilis. :rolleyes:

I don't understand why LE doesn't pry further into statements like "I had someone check there a month ago!!!"

Why didn't SOMEONE simply say WHO?
I'm so frusssssssssstrated

I take it smoking pot makes you paranoid and imagine people look like they are stoned?

Not quite where I was coming from, but I'll bite. I take my cues from being a former bartender, seen that look plenty of times from customers and whatnot. Glassy eyes, Dude, where's my car - grin, it's a dead giveaway.

Kiomarie has bugged me from the beginning. Her interview from day one has not set with me. She was all gun-ho about the "phone call" from Casey asking for money then... when the the Det. told her they wanted phone records you could here a change in her voice... going... uh ok.. yeah.... then voila.. she calls and recants the phone conversation. The whole adoption thing is off as well. She says "I had some money and told her I wanted to adopt." What 19 year old SINGLE girl that works at a theme parks has money enough to adopt? The adoption process is extensive. I think this is a made up story to get her "Casey sold the baby theory" to the police. Not once in the police interview does she sound sad about Caylee or even says.. anything about finding Caylee or cry and say "I would have loved that child if I could have only adopted her."

Hinky meter is going off and it doesn't go off very often.

I think the area she was talking about was to the other area by the school. Not where Caylee was found. Because of that, it makes me even MORE suspicious that Cindy and or Lee knew where Caylee was in Nov and sent the PI's there.

That being said... Kio at the end of the day with or without her testimony.. doesn't make a rats bit of diff.. She could fall of the face of the earth and not make a difference.. Casey will still be convicted.

I just think she was seeking a little fame.

The only thing that comes out of her interview is a reoccuring theme.
1. Cindy is controlling and over controlling of Casey
2. Casey has always told white lies and nobody ever called her on it. NO BODY.

Not quite where I was coming from, but I'll bite. I take my cues from being a former bartender, seen that look plenty of times from customers and whatnot. Glassy eyes, Dude, where's my car - grin, it's a dead giveaway.
I know what you are describing. I have seen it, and I have been it, and seen it in later photos, but in this case I think it is a huge stretch to see a zonked look? I hate the woman! I can not help but mentaly emphasise any bad about here, but in this photo I see her "normal" horse face smiling for the camera. Eyes do not have that "lights on but nobody home look".

Kiomarie has bugged me from the beginning. Her interview from day one has not set with me. She was all gun-ho about the "phone call" from Casey asking for money then... when the the Det. told her they wanted phone records you could here a change in her voice... going... uh ok.. yeah.... then voila.. she calls and recants the phone conversation. The whole adoption thing is off as well. She says "I had some money and told her I wanted to adopt." What 19 year old SINGLE girl that works at a theme parks has money enough to adopt? The adoption process is extensive. I think this is a made up story to get her "Casey sold the baby theory" to the police. Not once in the police interview does she sound sad about Caylee or even says.. anything about finding Caylee or cry and say "I would have loved that child if I could have only adopted her."

Hinky meter is going off and it doesn't go off very often.

I think the area she was talking about was to the other area by the school. Not where Caylee was found. Because of that, it makes me even MORE suspicious that Cindy and or Lee knew where Caylee was in Nov and sent the PI's there.

That being said... Kio at the end of the day with or without her testimony.. doesn't make a rats bit of diff.. She could fall of the face of the earth and not make a difference.. Casey will still be convicted.

I just think she was seeking a little fame.

The only thing that comes out of her interview is a reoccuring theme.
1. Cindy is controlling and over controlling of Casey
2. Casey has always told white lies and nobody ever called her on it. NO BODY.

Can I hug you? I've been saying all the same things about Kio from day 1 and have been verbally slapped every time!!

What single 19 y.o. is going to hand a baby over to another single 19 y.o? Even KC, who according to reports wasn't as crazy as the KC we know, wouldn't have given her baby up under those circumstances.

Every single report "Tot Mom wanted to give up Baby!" Started from Kio's LE interview. It was like a steak and a hungry dog!! The would. not. give. it. up!

When LE needed the supporting information about Casey W, Kio was "too busy" to call them back. LE finally got a hold of her at work!!

Since Kio gave her first interview before this really hit the press hard, it's worse than wanting 15 minutes of fame. It was attention she wanted. Another sad cry for attention.

Casey looks stoned.. are you for real? While I agree she is trash and should not have her child in a practical stangers bed with her. I'll even go as far as saying she probably killed her kid.... but I'm just not seeing stoned in this picture.

Does this quote sound funny to anyone else?

She is trash.

She shouldn't have her kid in a strangers bed.

She probably killed her kid...

But naw I don't think she's stoned.

How sad that the least of all evil for her baby (by comparison) prolly isn't a problem.

I see stoned as a fat rat's *advertiser censored*s. . . .
Casey that is. Caylee looks to me like she's just honed in on the screen, not drugged.

A while back, I had posted about the fathers day vid of caylee singing 'you are my sunshine'....and how the nurse on duty was saying she could be the next britney spears. I wondered if seeing caylee being praised as a talented lil girl was the last straw for KC.

We heard Tone tell LE about KC waking up and sitting on the bed with her laptop, crying as she watched that vid.

Now in the latest release, the audio interviews, we hear for the first time that on the 20th June after the hot body contest at fusian, kC was drunk and rambling about how she was a talented singer....how he didnt even know she could sing.

IIRC KC uploaded that vid on the morning of the 16th june. Could it have made her snap? She wanted to be famous..She had reached her 20's and nobody knew she could sing, and her daughter at the age of two was already getting noticed. Is this the motive for killing caylee? Pure jealousy?

Second thing that jumped out at me in this interview was that TonE has NO recollection of KC mentioning a physical fight between her and her mom on the night of the 15th, during their late night calls, or ever for that matter.
Now if there had've been an altercation, why wouldnt KC have used that as a reason for wanting to stay at his place?
Instead,she is telling him that her folks are fighting, and she cant stand being around it.
Dont you think that if CA had tried to strangle her, that KC would have milked it for all it was worth? Why would she pass up an opportunity to paint her mom as the villan and herself as the victim?
I always doubted that this took place, and this pretty much confirms it for me.
JMO

A while back, I had posted about the fathers day vid of caylee singing 'you are my sunshine'....and how the nurse on duty was saying she could be the next britney spears. I wondered if seeing caylee being praised as a talented lil girl was the last straw for KC.

We heard Tone tell LE about KC waking up and sitting on the bed with her laptop, crying as she watched that vid.

Now in the latest release, the audio interviews, we hear for the first time that on the 20th June after the hot body contest at fusian, kC was drunk and rambling about how she was a talented singer....how he didnt even know she could sing.

IIRC KC uploaded that vid on the morning of the 16th june. Could it have made her snap? She wanted to be famous..She had reached her 20's and nobody knew she could sing, and her daughter at the age of two was already getting noticed. Is this the motive for killing caylee? Pure jealousy?

Second thing that jumped out at me in this interview was that TonE has NO recollection of KC mentioning a physical fight between her and her mom on the night of the 15th, during their late night calls, or ever for that matter.
Now if there had've been an altercation, why wouldnt KC have used that as a reason for wanting to stay at his place?
Instead,she is telling him that her folks are fighting, and she cant stand being around it.
Dont you think that if CA had tried to strangle her, that KC would have milked it for all it was worth? Why would she pass up an opportunity to paint her mom as the villan and herself as the victim?
JMO
my bold

I agree that Casey was extremely jealous of Caylee. Didn't she break her engagement with Jesse because she felt he cared more about Caylee than he did her. How twisted is that? A guy who was NOT the baby's father loved Caylee as if she was his own, but that was not acceptable to Princess Casey. (I hope that's not name-calling)

As far as her telling Tony about the fight, I doubt Casey would admit (especially to Tony) she did anything to anger Cindy. She wanted him to think she was perfect wife and mother material. If she told him Cindy was angry with her or admitted Cindy physically attacked her, Tony would probably question what she had done to bring about such a violent reaction from Cindy. It would be far better to say C & G were fighting. That fit with what she was telling Amy at the time (G & C were separating). Imagine how Casey felt when Cindy showed up and dragged her out of there in front of Tony!!

IIRC, a neighbor heard the altercation that night and Mark Furhman is alleged to have heard about it directly from C & G. So despite Casey not mentioning it to Tony and Cindy denying it in the depo, there are two presumably reliable sources for "fight night".

JMO
IMO - - she never said anything about the fight to Tony because:
1. She was already USED material - - - had extra baggage that he likely didn't desire, named Caylee
2. She still professionally mooched off of Mommy and Daddy for a living - - - not the least bit desireable, me thinks
3. Casey had JUST murdered her baby and needed to USE Tony for "comfort"
4. Casey didn't want to "bog Tony down" with these MINUTE problems or, common sense says nothing else than, he'd definately tell her to take a hike or call 911.

You don't smoke pot, do you?

LOL.. I just came across this post, hadn't seen it before.

Nope, no weed smoking for me, I'm a recovering drug addict. Though I certainly don't need a refresher course in what people look like while high. I haven't been clean that long.

We need a new document dump. Everyone send thoughts to the DA releasing it soon. I really want to see the Amscott pictures.

LOL.. I just came across this post, hadn't seen it before.

Nope, no weed smoking for me, I'm a recovering drug addict. Though I certainly don't need a refresher course in what people look like while high. I haven't been clean that long.

I still stand by my impression that she's stoned. Listen to TL's interview...she smokes pot...with his roommates...at his apartment...where the pic was taken...I just don't think it's that big of a leap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59