2009.04.06 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Kidding!!! She truly is one cold, cold b!tch IMO. I hear nothing but a sense of entitlement, of being 'wronged' and lied to. Can you believe it?!! She is SCARY...:furious:

only thing scarier is that is In My Opinion Only :), I believe she learned some of this behavior from Cindy :eek:

Yes, ITA! She is scary and sounds just like Cindy to me.

I'm soo confused about Cain. Did RK say the bag he pointed out to Cain was the exact one that Caylee was in and Cain didn't thoroughly check it out? Or was it a different bag and Cain really did check it out (like he said) and nothing was there. Who's likely lying?

Hello All,
I am new so please forgive me if this is off topic, ,but does anyone else wonder if KC is also reading all of these docs? If she is, I wonder if she really "gets" just how guilty the jury is going to find her.:bang:

Yep KC is stoned and probably blew some smoke in Caylee's face a few times to stone her too. Just look at her eyes and face. She is definately spaced out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITA...
I think Casey, whose pregnancy was denied by even her mother, saw herself as nothing but a glorified babysitter to Caylee. I don't think she ever acknowledged she was her mother. Neither did Cindy. This is why it was so easy to get rid of her.

Hello All,
I am new so please forgive me if this is off topic, ,but does anyone else wonder if KC is also reading all of these docs? If she is, I wonder if she really "gets" just how guilty the jury is going to find her.:bang:

I'm sure that her lawyer only gives her information that he feels is necessary for her to have. He's proven himself very good at keeping her in the dark and keeping her busy with little things, like.........you know.......writing out why she can't believe the DA is angry for her not pleading guilty to a crime she DID NOT commit.

I know the one and only time I ever got stoned was in a car with 3 friends and the windows rolled up, and I never even touched the "doobie". I wonder if Caylee is feeling the effects of second hand smoke?
Considering reports that Casey had Caylee at parties, I really don't think it is such a Evil Kenievil leap to think she and her new boy toy burned one while Caylee was in the room.
Who knows, some want to speculate so much, perhaps that is why TonE said Caylee was not allowed to come back over? Maybe he was testing Casey. Maybe she failed. Maybe she is so adept at doing, thinking and saying whatever the person she is with does, she just failed to notice he was testing her.

Hello All,
KC doesn't have access to a computer while in jail, so she can't read the forum or download them from the internet.
Edited later; I guess Jose can show them off his computer disks though.

Yep KC is stoned and probably blew some smoke in Caylee's face a few times to stone her too. Just look at her eyes and face. She is definately spaced out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Casey definitely has a buzz going on in the picture of her and Caylee at Tony's.

I wonder how Cindy could have MISSED the funny smell on Caylee's clothes later that evening?

I'm sure that her lawyer only gives her information that he feels is necessary for her to have. He's proven himself very good at keeping her in the dark and keeping her busy with little things, like.........you know.......writing out why she can't believe the DA is angry for her not pleading guilty to a crime she DID NOT commit.

LOL! Yes, and how important grooming herself is!:rolleyes:

Yes, ITA! She is scary and sounds just like Cindy to me.
I just can't believe how cool and calm this ***** is.I have seen lifelong criminals that are not this cool.Picture how you would act, how scared you might be.
And the way she tries to 'discuss' the case with the investigators on their level.
I am just really amazed at the way the whole family talks! It is like they all try to use intelligent "words" and phrases to make them look like they are educated people....and they try to articulate their conversations to try to impress.It is just very strange that they all do it.

On Ricardo's interview, I think in November, LE questions him about some of his e-mails to the Globe discussing selling pictures of Caylee and/or Casey. Ricardo tries to deny deleting these e-mails but it's looking like he did delete...why lie about something like that ?

Oh well, I am going to stop trying to figure anyone out in this case !

Here is one of the pics showing the red mark...

picture.php

Do we know what date this photo was taken? She obviously didn't have that mark on her cheek in the video of her singing with her Great-Grandpa so, it'd be interesting if CA recalled this injury.

I completely agree that Caylee looks exhausted and not a happy camper at all. The picture looks like she's sitting between somone laying on a bed...TL?

That's a great environment for your daughter...yep, she was a good mother alright...ack!:furious:

Just watched her interview after the indictment, when they left her alone in the room for a while. Good grief, I have never seen someone fidget so much to try to improve their appearance! She fixed her nails and hands, pick, pick, pick. Must have adjusted her cuffs 20 times. Smoothed her pants. Got up to tuck in the shirt. Putting hair behind the ears ad infinitum. Brushing off nonexistent lint.

Never once did I see the slightest hint of a grieving mother.

I just can't believe how cool and calm this ***** is.I have seen lifelong criminals that are not this cool.Picture how you would act, how scared you might be.
And the way she tries to 'discuss' the case with the investigators on their level.
I am just really amazed at the way the whole family talks! It is like they all try to use intelligent "words" and phrases to make them look like they are educated people....and they try to articulate their conversations to try to impress.It is just very strange that they all do it.

Seriously. Casey's narcissism/chameleon-ways come across in the three-part vid like she's a colleague of the investigators, and not someone being led away in cuffs and charged with the first degree murder of her toddler daughter. *shudder*

It would be fascinating (in a morbid way) when the case is complete someday to hear the investigator's thoughts on her demeanor, compared with other suspects that they encountered. I've followed a few cases over the years, and don't think I've ever seen anyone as detached as she is. At least a few other notorious convicted killers with similar behavior acted sad/contrite/scared at *some* point. And her "grooming" borders on the OCD scale. Think this is how her nervousness manifests itself?

On Ricardo's interview, I think in November, LE questions him about some of his e-mails to the Globe discussing selling pictures of Caylee and/or Casey. Ricardo tries to deny deleting these e-mails but it's looking like he did delete...why lie about something like that ?

Oh well, I am going to stop trying to figure anyone out in this case !

i think he probably lied b/c he was ashamed of himself.

while i would never commend lying, i do find the idea of someone, anyone, in this case feeling ashamed of themselves very refreshing.

Do we know what date this photo was taken? She obviously didn't have that mark on her cheek in the video of her singing with her Great-Grandpa so, it'd be interesting if CA recalled this injury.

If you look at the video of the nursing home very carefully, it does appear that the mark is still there. Casey is definitely stoned in that pic, the angle/lighting/quality makes Caylee look terrible but I do believe that she was stoned as well. Xanax dehydrates.

Hello All,

I believe when Jose Baez gets the discovery, it is possible he is giving KC copies of everything. I don't know for sure. I would like to know from one of our legal eagles how this works. I mean you here of inmates, with boxes of documents in their cells on their case. how do they get these? Do all inmates have access to their files to go through and help with their case?

I know she doesn't have a computer. However, in "prison" they have a law library, yes? or not at all? And I'm sure the county jails do not have law libraries. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I am just wondering if KC does have her discovery documents and how do inmates go about getting them? Would she have to pay for them? What about indigent inmates/

This topic fascinates me. Anyone??

I was going to make another post about this. But it's a small question so I'll just put it down here, if anyone knows. There was a phone call from KC in jail to someone on August 2, 2008 and she asks him to call Jose and have him come and see her right away and they say ok, I love you at the end. Is this Lee or who? Does anyone know?

Thanks

i think he probably lied b/c he was ashamed of himself.

while i would never commend lying, i do find the idea of someone, anyone, in this case feeling ashamed of themselvesvery refreshing.[/QUOTE

I was thinking about this too. I think he probably was ashamed. however, when LE talks to these people, they need to just be honest. They're all young kids and no one cares they tried to maybe make a buck. We all remember college and being broke. I can't say for sure, when I was in college and had an opportunity (hate to call it that, but..) to make a quick few grand, I may have done it. Of course, now that I'm much older, I would never but in my twenties and broke all the time, maybe. And lets' face it some of these kids may not be role models of morality. And not many are at that age, as we are still learning.

I found AD had a very hard time telling the truth too. She was more afraid though of getting in trouble. That's why I think they stopped the tape. To tell her she had immunity again. So, stop the hemming and hawing.

JMO, though of course,

If you look at the video of the nursing home very carefully, it does appear that the mark is still there. Casey is definitely stoned in that pic, the angle/lighting/quality makes Caylee look terrible but I do believe that she was stoned as well. Xanax dehydrates.

"Dehydrates" If we're talking about the same photo, look at Caylee's lips and around her mouth (red, irritated). She does look dehydrated.

Sorry about that. You said in the video. I noticed it clearly in a photo. I'll try to find it. :)

Muzikman,

I am fairly new and definitely pretty new at actually being comfortable posting lately. So, forgive me, for not knowing this, but do you live there in FL and you go and request these disks as well? Because I find when they do a doc dump, it's hard to find ALL of it. I have never seen a complete listing of all that's included like you've put her. I think this is great. Thank you so much. I look forward to reading the stuff you put one. Kudos!!!! Sounds like you're a great addition to WS and probably have been for a long time.

Hi Tracey, and welcome!

Yes I do my own public records request, we discovered a while ago that the media does not put everything up and often it is heavily redacted - so we could not get all the info we needed to sleuth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01