Daniel Snodgrass

I don't know! I'm shocked! Completely! And LE appears to just be blowing it off????? WTH????!!!

Salem

LE had been fed a lot of mis-information about Misty by this time for, IMO, others personal gain... That left them chasing dead end tips that IMO, hurt finding the person who took Haleigh.. MOO

I just find it so totally unacceptable this man was able to manipulate the court system for 5 years. Did he manipulate the questions when investigated of Haleigh's abduction?
One very dangerous dude...

This guy was on my top list in the beginning, but some members told me why he couldn't have been the one and I can't for the life of me remember it now. :doh:

I'm still amazed at the people I've followed coming from a small town like this. Jerome-man of all trades including drug dealing, prostitution, Chuck "The Bail bondsman" Ingrahm perv, stolen gun dealer. NFL Football players, oh and that one dude who milked Turner Network for some bucks only to be arrested for growing pot at a storage place & the $24 million dollar drug bust people. Big money for a small town. Who was supplying it is my wonder.

Well, you all know how I feel about this verdict!

OMG - What is going on here? :waitasec: PCSO shows DS arrested on 06/12/2012

SNODGRASS, DANIEL E (W / MALE)
Booking No: PCSO12JBN002273
Booking Date: 06/12/2012 11:01:51
Age On Booking Date: 58
Bond Amount:NO BOND

CELL Assigned: Facility: PCSO , Tower: B , Dorm: BE , Pod: BE , Cell No: 079 Visitation Schedule
Address Given: 116 BETSY ROSS LN Satsuma FL 32189

CHARGES
STATUTE: 948.06
CASENO: 081812CF (PUTNAM COUNTY SHERIFF)
CHARGE: PROB VIOLATION
DEGREE: N
LEVEL: N
BOND: NO BOND

Snod - PC Case Status: APPEAL

Prison record says:
SNODGRASS, DANIEL
DC #134886
WHITE MALE
SENTENCED TO LIFE
OUT OF DEPT. CUSTODY BY COURT ORDER :maddening:

on 4/27/2012: Snodgrass sentenced to Life in Prison Counts 1, 2, 3
Events post-sentencing (per http://www.putnam-fl.com/clerks_web_apps/criminal_dockets/frame.php)

05/01/2012: STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED: LILLIAN VAN HOUTEN
LETTER TO JUDGE CHRISTENSEN
DEFENSE WITNESS SUBPOENA: JOAN POOLE
CLERKS OFFICE RECIEVED AFTER TRIAL (not my misspelling LOL)

05/02/2012: SCORESHEET FILED CHARGES, COSTS, AND FEES ASSOCIATED WITH SENTENCE RECORDED OR INSTRUMENT# 201254749819 JUDGMENT AND SENTENCE COMMITMENT ISSUED CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE AS TO JUDGMENT AND SENTENCE

05/18/2012: NOTICE OF APPEAL

05/22/2012: LETTER TO THE HONORABLE PAMELA R MASTERS LETTER TO THE OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL

06/01/2012: DIRECTIONS TO THE CLERK DESIGNATION OF THE RECORD TO THE COURT REPORTER

06/04/2012: ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF NOTICE OF APPEAL NO.5D12-2141

06/06/2012: APPLICATION FOR CRIMINAL INDIGENT STATUS ORDER OF INSOLVENCY AND ORDER APPOINTING COUNSEL FOR PURPOSES OF APPEAL

06/12/2012: LETTER TO THE HONORABLE PAMELA R MASTERS

BOOKED INTO PUTNAM CO. JAIL
Booking No: PCSO12JBN002273 Booking Date: 06/12/2012 11:01:51
Bond Amount: NO BOND
CHARGES: PROB VIOLATION

JMO: Another felony sexual charge was added to the probation (2 sexual charges) - He has violated his probation order which will now need to be presented to a judge and Probation orders modified accordingly. I am not an atty and I base opinion upon researching FL Sec 948.06, 2 (4) (b): :moo:

http://law.onecle.com/florida/criminal-procedure-and-corrections/948.06.html

:fence:... wondering what he was doing in the early morning hours of Feb 10, 2009 - wish they could give him a lie detector test to see if he knows anything about the disappearance of our HC. I still find things suspicious with him ... Guilty charges x3 sexual abuse + Cobra + shed + fire :maddening:

I want to know more about this too, B4! I've said this before and I'll say it again, he gets my hinky meter going!

I know my brain is kinda slow sometimes, but I don't see how PCSO can say he was arrested on 6-12-2012 on probation violation, when he is serving a life sentence already?? Hoping someone can explain this to me. TIA

I know my brain is kinda slow sometimes, but I don't see how PCSO can say he was arrested on 6-12-2012 on probation violation, when he is serving a life sentence already?? Hoping someone can explain this to me. TIA

I don't get it either, he was never on probation so how can he violate it??!!
On the sex crimes he was charged, bonded out, bond time expired, sat in jail until his trial, went to trial, was found guilty and sentenced to life in prison. No probation involved anywhere, I looked, even searched the dockets with the case# for his 6/12 arrest-it does not match anything! WTH is going on? :waitasec:

JMO: Another felony sexual charge was added to the probation (2 sexual charges) - He has violated his probation order which will now need to be presented to a judge and Probation orders modified accordingly. I am not an atty and I base opinion upon researching FL Sec 948.06, 2 (4) (b): :moo:

http://law.onecle.com/florida/criminal-procedure-and-corrections/948.06.html

:fence:... wondering what he was doing in the early morning hours of Feb 10, 2009 - wish they could give him a lie detector test to see if he knows anything about the disappearance of our HC. I still find things suspicious with him ... Guilty charges x3 sexual abuse + Cobra + shed + fire :maddening:

He is serving 3 life sentences for 3 charges. What charge is he on probation for? Where is that docket?

Current Prison Sentence History:

Offense Date Offense Sentence Date County Case No. Prison Sentence Length

09/11/2007 SEX BAT BY ADULT/VCTM LT 12 04/27/2012 PUTNAM 0702375 SENTENCED TO LIFE

09/11/2007 L/L MOLEST V<12 OFF 18+ 04/27/2012 PUTNAM 0702375 SENTENCED TO LIFE

09/11/2007 L/L MOLEST V<12 OFF 18+ 04/27/2012 PUTNAM 0702375 SENTENCED TO LIFE

I don't get it either, he was never on probation so how can he violate it??!!
On the sex crimes he was charged, bonded out, bond time expired, sat in jail until his trial, went to trial, was found guilty and sentenced to life in prison. No probation involved anywhere, I looked, even searched the dockets with the case# for his 6/12 arrest-it does not match anything! WTH is going on? :waitasec:

If they let this AH out, this will be the biggest miscarriage of justice since CA was found not guilty.:banghead::maddening:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sapphire13
Back