FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point, but at some point if there is in fact a security camera at the entrance it would have to have MPs hummer leaving the complex on tape, right?

They do (have a camera with a second siting)...and it has been reported that the second Hummer filmed was not Michelle's. I'm thinking the woman heard the news about there being a second siting of a Hummer on tape but did not hear the news about it being identified as another vehicle.

Yes, but please correct me if I am wrong, haven't the photos and videos we all looked at in regards to the second siting been from Dales neighbors security camera? Footage from the main gate was not public information from what I recall.

And would have to at some point show MPs actual hummer leaving at a certain time with or without decals driven by her or someone else

My concern is that this lady is spreading "old news" that's been discounted. Remember: there was a siting of a Hummer without the decals...and I believe it's been established that the Hummer without decals caught on tape was another Hummer. I'm guessing that's the Hummer this woman is referring to. Thus: no new news. Just old, recycled, discounted information.

Seems to me that the only way this woman could know for certain that it actually was Michelle's hummer leaving without decals is, she has an inside track with LE who is leaking that information. Maybe a hubby, son or daughter in LE connected to the case. Otherwise... how would she know that unless she was an eyewitness?

Well I guess they were not going to be able to settle it among themselves and the show includes a free trip to Los Angeles, etc...plus no out-of-pocket for either of them in the end. One of them could have been given the whole $5000 I suppose, if the judge had decided that was the fairest way, only I think she decided they were each half responsible, if I am not mistaken.

People's Court is taped in New York City; not in LA.

Currently taped in New York City, it has run in its present 1-hour format since September 8, 1997
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_People's_Court

I find it a bit odd that a lady out walking her dog would be privvy to more information than what the family has been told, or the media. For all we know, this person could just be playing it up that she knows more than she really does. I'm not saying she didn't tell you that, but what proof did she offer up that it is indeed fact?

I think she could know a lot more than we do for two reasons..

(1) My husband is friends with someone that was out actively searching all the time in the very beginning. All he said was that they did in fact find things but he wouldn't say what they were or where.

(2) When I spoke with an investigator on the case I learned way more about what they already knew in just a small conversation back in forth than I would have ever imagined.

People know a LOT more than they are saying, I think it's like everyone has reiterated on here over and over...everyone learned their lesson with the other despicable case. People fortunately seem to have a lot of respect this go around.

I grew up off E 50 too!

I feel silly for keep saying "back when I knew him" but...He went to Coconuts all the time...and I remember on PC he said they got engaged at the Cocoa Beach pier. Clearly, he knows this route very well!!!

(1) My husband is friends with someone that was out actively searching all the time in the very beginning. All he said was that they did in fact find things but he wouldn't say what they were or where.

(2) When I spoke with an investigator on the case I learned way more about what they already knew in just a small conversation back in forth than I would have ever imagined.

People know a LOT more than they are saying, I think it's like everyone has reiterated on here over and over...everyone learned their lesson with the other despicable case. People fortunately seem to have a lot of respect this go around.

RBBM

ITA, especially with the bolded statement. As much as we all want to know what LE has that they came out and named him a prime suspect, I'd rather they play it close to the vest and make a good case with a good and just verdict.

Regarding the neighbors statements concerning video of the hummer leaving, I tend to believe her. How would she know? If this community is anything like mine, there may well be an on-site management office. LE would have to have gone to them to get/review the video. So someone in management would know this and may have shared the information. My on-site management people are very "chatty" with the residents.

I think the confusion may come in with DSJr's neighbor's video (which captured a different hummer leaving) versus the entrance/exit video which has not been released or commented on by LE.

All I do know is that LE is very confident publicly naming him the prime suspect. They didn't do that on a whim.

RBBM

ITA, especially with the bolded statement. As much as we all want to know what LE has that they came out and named him a prime suspect, I'd rather they play it close to the vest and make a good case with a good and just verdict.

Regarding the neighbors statements concerning video of the hummer leaving, I tend to believe her. How would she know? If this community is anything like mine, there may well be an on-site management office. LE would have to have gone to them to get/review the video. So someone in management would know this and may have shared the information. My on-site management people are very "chatty" with the residents.

I think the confusion may come in with DSJr's neighbor's video (which captured a different hummer leaving) versus the entrance/exit video which has not been released or commented on by LE.

All I do know is that LE is very confident publicly naming him the prime suspect. They didn't do that on a whim.

BBM - Agreed. They could have gotten from the pres of the HOA as well who many times is one of their own neighbors.

Good morning Websleuthers. Just an observation: It's so much better to attack the post rather than the poster. Reason being is bc not a single one of us know for a fact who is guilty vs innocent...literally. IMO, I find it so much better to see all facets of a case instead of just one scenario of one person's opinion. I applaud those that don't jump on the bandwagon of persecuting Dale just bc he has a past & looks bad right now. What about if he happens to be innocent in the long run? There's always two sides to every story whether we like it or not. None of us are working the beat there or are official investigators on the case bc if we are then surely we'd lose our jobs asap. Kudos to everyone not caving into public opinion bc personally I feel it makes for a more rounded investigation to play devil's advocate or to look at several different scenarios.

I don't understand how People's Court could be blamed for Michelle's disappearance. If the judge or the editing triggered something in Dale, then imagine the negative connotations spread all over the media & the net by people not even in the know. I sure hope nothing happens to those twins bc if so who would be to blame? I do believe the media hypes the news to make it salacious, the more horrid the more money they make. Freedom of speech is a powerful right but sometimes it has it's repercussions.

Lastly, kinda funny but serious at the same time - Victoria's Secret was made famous by their sexy lingerie and Frederick's of Hollywood for the same thing except a bit ahhhemmm schmexier garbs. To all of us gals that have ever dressed sexy for our husbands, have they ever once made fun of us without drooling or salivating lol? Nada. But they'll make fun of somebody that dresses up in Star Wars stuff? Why, just bc it's different? I balked at the pictures when first saw them bc I wasn't used to seeing grown people playing dressup. Then in my quest to find pictures I saw exactly how popular it really is. I'm talking HUGE. Star Wars time at Disney draws comparable numbers to major holidays as well as Soap Week. People from all over the world attend, in full regalia, for fun. Search eBay for old Star Wars stuff - phew the prices can go through the roof. So I've learned my lesson, I was wrong, and next time I'll research before I judge.

Please note that this isn't to say I don't believe Dale's guilty. It's meant to convey that we don't have all the facts so how can we only look at one scenario? It's gotten us nowhere and a perp is still on the loose. I can only speak for myself and would like to say I am positively certain that le has more info being kept close to their vest, but I doubt right now it's enough to charge somebody & make those charges stick.

Michelle's truck was seen in Walden Circle more than once over the past month. Why?

If an official investigator spoke to you about this case about any single facet at all then they should be thrown off the case. They are subject to certain laws about sharing info as it could hinder a case, heck even toss a case.

I grew up off E 50 too!

If an official investigator spoke to you about this case about any single facet at all then they should be thrown off the case. They are subject to certain laws about sharing info as it could hinder a case, heck even toss a case.

Well, here we go again with my usual, did you read what I originally posted. No comments like, hey this is what we know about the case. But she confirmed that they knew a lot of what I had already told them..which, I was afraid I was the only one!

Well, here we go again with my usual, did you read what I originally posted. No comments like, hey this is what we know about the case. But she confirmed that they knew a lot of what I had already told them..which, I was afraid I was the only one!

Thank you for explaining bc in your original post it didn't convey that.

Welcome to WS by the way. I post sporadically, as time allots, but I find myself lurking almost every night bc for some reason I keep thinking of other disappearances that in my mind I can't let go of.

In some of your past comments you've stated how he made you feel, as in afraid or hinky, then advised you do think he could have something to do with this etc. The only thing that worries me is that IF Dale ends up being charged for Michelle's disappearance, you could have been called in as a character witness for the prosecution...but now you couldn't be called bc of how in-depth you've gotten in posting about Dale. Now they wouldn't be able to use a single thing you've told them bc it's already tainted by telling the online community. Many MANY many of us LOVE Yuri Melich and he had to stop posting or would have gotten thrown off the case against Casey Anthony - and he wasn't even posting specifics. If anything, he was just investigating.

Wow!! I lived in Tiffany Terrace. Went to Cheney, Union Park and Colonial. =)

When I lived in FL, I used to go to Chillers on reggae night a lot. Is it still there on Church St Station...or no?

I'd really like more info on the bars that Michelle used to frequent and work at. I wonder if she liked all kinds of music but maybe favored country?

Good morning Websleuthers. Just an observation: It's so much better to attack the post rather than the poster. Reason being is bc not a single one of us know for a fact who is guilty vs innocent...literally. IMO, I find it so much better to see all facets of a case instead of just one scenario of one person's opinion. I applaud those that don't jump on the bandwagon of persecuting Dale just bc he has a past & looks bad right now. What about if he happens to be innocent in the long run? There's always two sides to every story whether we like it or not. None of us are working the beat there or are official investigators on the case bc if we are then surely we'd lose our jobs asap. Kudos to everyone not caving into public opinion bc personally I feel it makes for a more rounded investigation to play devil's advocate or to look at several different scenarios.

I don't understand how People's Court could be blamed for Michelle's disappearance. If the judge or the editing triggered something in Dale, then imagine the negative connotations spread all over the media & the net by people not even in the know. I sure hope nothing happens to those twins bc if so who would be to blame? I do believe the media hypes the news to make it salacious, the more horrid the more money they make. Freedom of speech is a powerful right but sometimes it has it's repercussions.

Lastly, kinda funny but serious at the same time - Victoria's Secret was made famous by their sexy lingerie and Frederick's of Hollywood for the same thing except a bit ahhhemmm schmexier garbs. To all of us gals that have ever dressed sexy for our husbands, have they ever once made fun of us without drooling or salivating lol? Nada. But they'll make fun of somebody that dresses up in Star Wars stuff? Why, just bc it's different? I balked at the pictures when first saw them bc I wasn't used to seeing grown people playing dressup. Then in my quest to find pictures I saw exactly how popular it really is. I'm talking HUGE. Star Wars time at Disney draws comparable numbers to major holidays as well as Soap Week. People from all over the world attend, in full regalia, for fun. Search eBay for old Star Wars stuff - phew the prices can go through the roof. So I've learned my lesson, I was wrong, and next time I'll research before I judge.

Please note that this isn't to say I don't believe Dale's guilty. It's meant to convey that we don't have all the facts so how can we only look at one scenario? It's gotten us nowhere and a perp is still on the loose. I can only speak for myself and would like to say I am positively certain that le has more info being kept close to their vest, but I doubt right now it's enough to charge somebody & make those charges stick.

Michelle's truck was seen in Walden Circle more than once over the past month. Why?

BBM

Good morning Jersey*Girl,

Could you steer me in the right direction of this? I must have missed it somewhere along the way. TIA

You definitely have a point. I guess there's no way for us to know for sure.

But I don't find it impossible that the neighbors would know things, that haven't been released to the media or MP's family. It's quite possible that information could have gotten leaked somehow. Someone could have let something accidentally slip, be it from LE when they were going from door to door, management, the guy with the security camera...

Maybe the fliers they received in the mail said something in reference to the time the hummer was last seen leaving. Maybe someone was peeking through their window and saw that MP never left the condo. Maybe there was a witness who actually saw DS driving the hummer into or out of the garage. There are so many possibilities, especially with a small community of people, who live so closely together. People talk and it only takes one person to say something. Nosey neighbors sometimes know what they are talking about. Maybe this lady didn't have all the facts straight, but I personally believe she could know some info that wasn't made public. MOO

Here is one obvious way it might have leaked. IF in fact they had video of the Hummer leaving w/out decals at a certain time, then they may have looked for witnesses in the neighborhood who might have seen it happen and have more info. In asking the witnesses if they saw the Hummer,they would have to tell them it had no decals on it,wouldn't they?

Thank you for explaining bc in your original post it didn't convey that.

Welcome to WS by the way. I post sporadically, as time allots, but I find myself lurking almost every night bc for some reason I keep thinking of other disappearances that in my mind I can't let go of.

In some of your past comments you've stated how he made you feel, as in afraid or hinky, then advised you do think he could have something to do with this etc. The only thing that worries me is that IF Dale ends up being charged for Michelle's disappearance, you could have been called in as a character witness for the prosecution...but now you couldn't be called bc of how in-depth you've gotten in posting about Dale. Now they wouldn't be able to use a single thing you've told them bc it's already tainted by telling the online community. Many MANY many of us LOVE Yuri Melich and he had to stop posting or would have gotten thrown off the case against Casey Anthony - and he wasn't even posting specifics. If anything, he was just investigating.

And, this is the original post I was referring to.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #7

:crazy:

If law enforcement has video of Michelle's hummer leaving DS Jr's condo complex without the decals, then they should have more than enough information to prove that his alibi is bogus. One way or the other, he had to make multiple trips in and out of the complex because he wasn't able to drive two vehicles at the same time. If someone else came to help him, then that person is also on video arriving and leaving. In my opinion, the cell phone records and the video should be enough to arrest him or at the very least serve search warrants on the condo. Do we know if they have done that already?

If law enforcement has video of Michelle's hummer leaving DS Jr's condo complex without the decals, then they should have more than enough information to prove that his alibi is bogus. One way or the other, he had to make multiple trips in and out of the complex because he wasn't able to drive two vehicles at the same time. If someone else came to help him, then that person is also on video arriving and leaving. In my opinion, the cell phone records and the video should be enough to arrest him or at the very least serve search warrants on the condo. Do we know if they have done that already?

LE searched the condo on 11/18/11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member