FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
If law enforcement has video of Michelle's hummer leaving DS Jr's condo complex without the decals, then they should have more than enough information to prove that his alibi is bogus. One way or the other, he had to make multiple trips in and out of the complex because he wasn't able to drive two vehicles at the same time. If someone else came to help him, then that person is also on video arriving and leaving. In my opinion, the cell phone records and the video should be enough to arrest him or at the very least serve search warrants on the condo. Do we know if they have done that already?

I thought that the le spokesman said that the Hummer w/o the decals spotted leaving wasn't Michelle's?

I myself am not taking the condo resident's words as confirmation of anything, even if I think her suggestions are interesting and perhaps even helpful in a way. What I'm excited about is the idea of a camera at the entrances/exits to the developments. There is most definitely the possibility of LE having pretty concrete evidence, if that's the case. Not that we'll know it any time soon.

Nobodynoz, can I thank you for the wonderful question list you have compiled and keep up for us? That's a lot of work. Awesome!!!!

Thank you so much! I am so glad to help in some way, since I am not the masterful sleuth as are so many on this board.

EINYROO (or anybody else that knows Dale and/or Michelle) - Do you have any idea the bars either of them frequented or worked at? I know most of the establishments Michelle worked at but can't find ones she frequented, only a couple that she went to based on pictures. What about Dale? Where did he hang out or which bars dis he favor? Please? If we have some kind of list that could be another avenue to investigate.

Could this be the time of the vehicle leaving?
"According to a Facebook page created to provide updates and support in Michelle’s case, she was officially last seen around 4 p.m. at the intersection of Goldenrod and Leevista in the Carter* Glen Townhomes near Orlando Florida. Her last text was at 4:26 p.m. on Nov. 17, and said “Waterford.” The text was in response to her brother asking what she was up to."
http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...surrounding-michelle-parker-s-disappearance-2

People keep saying they seen MICHELLE leaving... don't they really mean they saw the HUMMER leaving? You can't tell me they saw M leaving without her window stickers... really??? I beg to differ on this point... where is the link to whatever it is that actually shows M...

I take it the sticker appears somewhere in a photo or video when the HUMMER is seen arriving in the neighborhood?

Someone please clarify this grey area for me with the factual evidence (video/photo/statement links please). This has been a point of contention for me. I am sure this has been clarified already, I just would like to reference it please.

If it was ONLY using 'statements,' how were they verified and by whom?

EI, I have to leave for a bit but wanted to make sure you knew I wasn't attacking you. My posts come from my heart. I wouldn't want anything to weigh heavy on you bc it's not how my post was meant to be taken. I only was trying to inform you about what went down in regards to people posting in Casey's case. Side note: It sure would stink to have to be a character witness against somebody in a dp state (or anywhere really) but it's heroic in my eyes, especially if le only has strong circumstantial evidence. It could be the difference to a jury trying to determine 2 years vs 20 years.

EINYROO (or anybody else that knows Dale and/or Michelle) - Do you have any idea the bars either of them frequented or worked at? I know most of the establishments Michelle worked at but can't find ones she frequented, only a couple that she went to based on pictures. What about Dale? Where did he hang out or which bars dis he favor? Please? If we have some kind of list that could be another avenue to investigate.
I would bet that she did not frequent any bars too often. She had 3 kids,two jobs and worked nights in a popular bar. She probably spent her free nights with her bf and/or kids.

I worked as a bartender in my late 20's. I did not frequent any other bars on my nights off. I stayed in with my bf or went to the movies.

I would bet that she did not frequent any bars too often. She had 3 kids,two jobs and worked nights in a popular bar. She probably spent her free nights with her bf and/or kids.

I worked as a bartender in my late 20's. I did not frequent any other bars on my nights off. I stayed in with my bf or went to the movies.

I agree but there are pictures of her in bars already, some with her current bf. When I said frequent, I didn't mean frequent as in all the time. I'm sorry, I meant which did she favor. Poor word use on my part...

I just watched the People's Court episode. It was pretty eye opening. It really lets you "see" how each person in this situation acted. Of the two of them, DS was pretty calm -- laughed or smiled easily (yes, I realize this could all be part of a sociopathic persona); she seemed very upset, vindictive (sorry, I know that won't be a popular concept), and full of attitude (body language-wise -- facial expressions, hands on hips, reactions, etc). Throwing an expensive ring at someone when they're standing in front of an open balcony is just childish.

However, for all that, she doesn't deserve to be missing or worse.

I'm not sure I totally agree with this. The advantage was all hers.

what I find a bit curiously intriguing, is why would DII ask M to go on this show when it would equal helping out michelle????? Exactly why would DII want to HELP m pay him back???? Why wouldnt he want her to have to pull that money out of her OWN pocket??????

Could this have been more premeditated than we originally suspected???? That is, if DII is the responsible party. Where does this REALLY all begin????

What was DII's original PC case appearance about? Who suggested to go for THAT? Him or the other party involved? When was that?

Does anyone know Dale's hours?

If Michelle worked nights at a bar, did she work til closing? How many nights a week did she work? When she dropped the twins off at Dale's, was that bc of a prearranged custody/visitation agreement or did she take them to Dale bc nobody else could watch them for her to go to work? I'm leaning toward a visitation arrangement bc she could have left them at daycare & Dale could gave just picked them up from there. Otherwise, how would she know he wouldn't be working at the time she dropped them off. I've seen so many posts on the net suggesting she wasn't afraid of him bc she voluntarily took the kids to him, but maybe it really wasn't a choice & those commenters are wrong? Anybody know?

Could you explain how it would be helpful to the investigation to know the bars either Dale or Michelle might favor? I'm not saying that it's a bad idea to know--just that I'm having a dense moment right now in trying to figure out how that would be useful info. It's not you, it's me.

what I find a bit curiously intriguing, is why would DII ask M to go on this show when it would equal helping out michelle????? Exactly why would DII want to HELP m pay him back???? Why wouldnt he want her to have to pull that money out of her OWN pocket??????

Could this have been more premeditated than we originally suspected???? That is, if DII is the responsible party. Where does this REALLY all begin????

What was DII's original PC case appearance about? Who suggested to go for THAT? Him or the other party involved? When was that?

To get the money faster bc maybe work is slow & he has payments still left on the ring...purely just speculation but plausible.

Could you explain how it would be helpful to the investigation to know the bars either Dale or Michelle might favor? I'm not saying that it's a bad idea to know--just that I'm having a dense moment right now in trying to figure out how that would be useful info. It's not you, it's me.

Actually sweetheart you're not having a dense moment - I am - bc I can't let go of the fact that I see multiple similarities between Michelle's disappearance and others from that area. I'm actually a horse with blinders on right now but trying to steer myself away from it... Walk away from the light CarolAnn, away from the light...lmao!

Her family said Dale talked her into it and she reluctantly went. This was a repeat performance for him.

I wonder how far back LE was able to retrieve txt msgs. I would find it interesting to know the details surrounding the time they went ON the show. What they had discussed with one another at THAT time could connect a dot or 2 also, since we really dont know what happened to M and by who's hand?

It seems more obvious now that we have window sticker data, that we most likely DO know who now... so now what I wanna know is WHEN it became an idea turned action? As in How long ago did 'offing' m become an idea? The day before DII said 'lets do TPC? or the day the show aired? or somewhere in between?

I want to address this issue because i think it is an important one.

Just as WE have found our way here, so too can DS and any of his side of the family.

Just how much 'lurking' are THEY doing?

If your reading this DS, are we getting warm yet?

If you choose to remove this post I'll understand, but I just HAD to get that off my chest as I feel it is sooo necessary to get out there NOW to search any areas we have pondered upon- in large groups. No sense of any of us becoming another victim if you know what I mean...

Mods, I just noticed that my post regarding the sighting of her H3 & all replies have been removed. Are we not allowed to post that link now? If so, I had no idea, in preview it doesn't "star" out the links & the link actually went through. Sorry for creating more work for yas. Also, is there an updated link regarding which sites we can link to? Thanks bunches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dietzlyn