Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday night, 8:00 pm, a bowl of Capn' Crunch and The SideBar.
Life is Good!
(I love Captain Crunch but hate the way the roof of my mouth feels like it was scratched with a wire brush, wish they could fix that)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
The best thing my ancestors brought with them on the convict ships. Apparently they didn't take them to the Americas?
:floorlaugh: I don't know about you 2g, but NOONE wants to see me putting the other type to use. They'd all be having seizures.

My father-in-law was born in Cornwall, England. Came here with his parents, of course, when he was 3. Nana would make pasties all the time. My husband loved them. They really are easy to make. I just never think to make them. lol

:eek:fftobed: to :countsheep:

So glad the sidebar is back. Blessings everyone

I would imagine all three Cindys will show up on Dr Phil. He has said he did nine hours of interviews with the both of them. That's a lot of material to play with in the editing room. Plus how much of it was staged/setup before the cameras rolled? We will never know. MOO.

RANCH, I'll bet they all 3 show up too. ;)

I dunno whether they'll ask you that .... but at least, from what we've seen of your great posts, you're able to think clearly and independently & you can put a coherent sentence together. :seeya:

Which would have meant, in the Casey Anthony trial, Baez definitely would not have wanted her.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K55bdIcQls&feature=related"]Take A Bow - Rihanna (Lisa Lavie) - YouTube[/ame] hope you like the you tube

I'm so happy that we have a sidebar thread. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Thank you as well to all of you that make me laugh until my eyes are leaking.
I hope that sleutherontheside comes in from time to time as she has the best sense of humor. If she wrote a book I'd beg, borrow and steal money from anyone to buy it if I had to.
Logicalgirl, your as funny as all get out too. Val is one awesome funny lady too, The names she gives to the players are so spot on. I'd double dog dare anyone to go and read her stuff and not laugh. I still go there every day just like I do here.
Thanks each and every one of you.

My father-in-law was born in Cornwall, England. Came here with his parents, of course, when he was 3. Nana would make pasties all the time. My husband loved them. They really are easy to make. I just never think to make them. lol

Lord I hope you mean "pastries". :woohoo:

Lord I hope you mean "pastries". :woohoo:

No, their called pasties but will a long aaa, not a short a as in pasties. They are meat pies and are a form of pastry but they are pronounced "paaasties". lol

I realize I'm the dufus that posted the link about Mz Anthony and her "Sugar Daddy", but I want to go on record and say....I don't believe a word of that bs.

Why would any prospective "Mr. Daddy" settle for a clunker when the same money would get him a race car?

evil-1.jpg

Now why didn't Ashton use THAT photo on his book cover!

Has anyone heard anything about the A's attorney ML lately?

No - good question. We were talking about that a day or so - we realized maybe the Anthony's dumped him off in Texas, and he's making his way back home, because I think that's the last time he issued a statement.

Since then, blanket silence. Wonder if it has anything to do with their statements on a certain show that will air next week. I questioned whether Lippman has done a "NeJames".

No - good question. We were talking about that a day or so - we realized maybe the Anthony's dumped him off in Texas, and he's making his way back home, because I think that's the last time he issued a statement.

Since then, blanket silence. Wonder if it has anything to do with their statements on a certain show that will air next week. I questioned whether Lippman has done a "NeJames".

I would imagine he has real paying clients to attend to. lol

I would imagine he has real paying clients to attend to. lol

I'm thinking the Anthony's got some kind of an advance, paid him off and he said - Bye Bye - have a nice life - don't call me - I'll call you - not...:great:

I'm thinking the Anthony's got some kind of an advance, paid him off and he said - Bye Bye - have a nice life - don't call me - I'll call you - not...:great:

His name is still on the foundation papers. They are not letting him out of their sight. LOL

Hello my peeps - O/T but please say a prayer for missing little red headed three year old Kienan Hebert, missing for three days from a small BC town, feared in the company of a possible pedophile.

This is Day Three of an Amber Alert with a massive province wide alert and search underway - to date no sign of either the possible abductor or little Kienan.

Heartbreaking for these parents and all parents of missing children.

Good Morning peoples!

This is out of nowhere.......
I have 2 new Grandbabies coming and a Great Great Niece arriving all within 2 months of one another. Making baby things with every spare moment I have. Shopping for babies has become my new hobby. I will browse racks and racks of baby clothes and items but when I see anything Winnie The Pooh, it stops me in my tracks. I can't hardly look at WTP, I can't buy WTP and sure can't make anything WTP.
Kinda silly huh?

Hello my peeps - O/T but please say a prayer for missing little red headed three year old Kienan Hebert, missing for three days from a small BC town, feared in the company of a possible pedophile.

This is Day Three of an Amber Alert with a massive province wide alert and search underway - to date no sign of either the possible abductor or little Kienan.

Heartbreaking for these parents and all parents of missing children.

Prayers on their way up. Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus