Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joy had quite alot of youtube accounts and posted back and forth to them as though she was someone else-but you could tell they were all her!!
Karma hasn't be kind to her-she lost her children to the state (well, I think they are safer that way)!
Her husband supposedly beat her and she had the afore mentioned accident.
Strolling down memory lane on a friday evening with my peeps-what could be better!!
Oh yeah-Justice for Caylee-it'll come just not thru the court!!:twocents:

By the spelling, I'd say it's her. Or JB.

Now, to be fair and balanced - At least she didn't shake so hard she tossed her kid in a swamp!

:truce:

Lucky man-he was in a motorized wheelchair-she could have driven him there!

I must start following... by the way the NBC News twitter site has been hacked.. a group called "the script kiddies" is claiming responsibility.

I'll have to check this out. I tweeted this person about her profile and she said it was part of a parody for the trial...now she's tweeting Kate Gosselin...I was watching her crazy fan stream when LSD Sally popped up. Too funny. I'll have to check out the NBC News twitter.

ETA: Oh yeah, it's trending. Apparently they tweeted there was an airplane crash in NYC.

I realize I'm the dufus that posted the link about Mz Anthony and her "Sugar Daddy", but I want to go on record and say....I don't believe a word of that bs.

Why would any prospective "Mr. Daddy" settle for a clunker when the same money would get him a race car?

evil-1.jpg

I honestly thought her testimony was the last nail in the defense's coffin. I was embarrassed for her, for the defense, and for Jeff Ashton.

Guess I didn't need to be, huh?

Was that woman drunk? I remember her saying the title of one of her works, "The Stragedy of Tragedy"... :floorlaugh: :tears:

She definitely had a few somethings - but I think we "the posters" were fairly closely "modifered" after Sally's little performance....I was just busting with stuff to say that day! :silly: ..... :skip: :skip: :skip: But no .... :slap:... ...... :sigh: ..just as well ..... :lol:

I was sitting with a group of friends the other night when "that" song came on to whatever we were listening to - I laughed until I cried and couldn't explain to my friends what I was carrying on about...

oh my days, I cant believe my horror and despair at the verdict wiped out all memory of the grief woman!

this tweet by rhornsby during her testimony had me laughing until I could not breathe:

"I don't know how to put this, I'm kind of big deal. I have many leather-bound books, my office smells of rich mahogany." - Sally Karioth

:floorlaugh:

I know just how you feel - there were some absolutely hilarious times on this site during the three years - and now that the verdict shock is subsiding a bit - they are starting to filter back into my consciousness.

Some Good Times my friends....

I realize I'm the dufus that posted the link about Mz Anthony and her "Sugar Daddy", but I want to go on record and say....I don't believe a word of that bs.

Why would any prospective "Mr. Daddy" settle for a clunker when the same money would get him a race car?

evil-1.jpg

Oh Papa, :shakehead:
There are people out there that just do strange things. Maybe for the notoriety ,the attention. :dunno:

Why would someone stroll around in public with a boa constrictor wrapped around their shoulders? :snake:

Why would someone have "devils horns" created on their head? :moose:

I take all the news about Casey with a grain of salt.

I'm the one with the pasties! :floorlaugh: when I told them I had pasties in the oven, one of our members misunderstood and deemed it TMI!! :floorlaugh: that was one of the best sidebars ever!
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
The best thing my ancestors brought with them on the convict ships. Apparently they didn't take them to the Americas?
:floorlaugh: I don't know about you 2g, but NOONE wants to see me putting the other type to use. They'd all be having seizures.

Today I got a summons for District Court Jury Duty. Do you think I will be asked if I am a "blogger" ?
I dunno whether they'll ask you that .... but at least, from what we've seen of your great posts, you're able to think clearly and independently & you can put a coherent sentence together. :seeya:

That was almost painful to watch. Think she still has a job? :crazy:
I would have a hard time taking her seriously if I was one of her students.

She really,really should have followed her dream of the theatre (pronounced Thee-ah-tah ).

Don't ya know she (Sally) just drones on and on and on how she was an ExPert on Grief at the Trial to anyone who will listen......

this type of thread is such a great idea. things have been flying everywhere lately and i was partaking as well. sowwy bweach *sniff sniff*

Three hours ten minutes til happy hour!

Keep up with the times you guys .... I'm already downing the alka-seltzer and raw eggs in an attempt to rid my old body of the excesses of Friday's session.
Only six hours now til Saturday's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member