2009.10.09 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 1,000 pages of discovery were released to Anthony's attorneys. Also included were photos of Anthony's Bella Vita tattoo and duct tape found at the crime scene.

The photos will be posted on WESH.com shortly.

I have to get ready for work. I'm sure the docs will start rolling just about the time I have to leave

her freckles look like extra stars *ok, i'm being mean now*

quite frankly I don't like the tattoo.

anxiously awaiting the docs!

Dear God, I am speechless seeing this, it is huge. I am hoping Leonard was correct when he said the FBI documents would eventually reveal that inside Casey's car (on her wheels, maybe) certain plants that would only have come from the woods were the baby was dumped. Every little piece helps, but seeing the good life tattoo and hearing her admit to Lee in a jailhouse video (or call) that the tattoo is "Casey related", during the time the baby was supposedly missing is very, very compelling. Also, it helps that the police interviewed the tattoo artist that said Casey was not frantic looking for her daughter, she was calm, happy, normal."It just blows me away how calm of a demeanor she had, and openly talked about her kid. And you know, knowing what I know now, there was no emotion," Colomarino said.

KC's tattoo should now read....

Bella Vita en la Casa Grande...:woohoo:

Also hope the pupae casing found on the remains can be linked directly to the maggots/flies in the trunk :s

but seeing the good life tattoo and hearing her admit to Lee in a jailhouse video (or call) that the tattoo is "Casey related", during the time the baby was supposedly missing is very, very compelling. happy,

Ok, I missed that conversation? Anyone have a link?

wow! whats going on with her lower back? bruises?

Dunno, but it makes me itchy just looking at it. Ewww. Exfolliate that chit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Protocol136