GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you might have to have someone on the inside (a trustee) in a local jail change out the prints, or maybe they do not even run prints every time someone is jailed. I don't know exactly how it would be done in a small local jail, but I still say one of those photos is not even him.

Me. Too.

Well, you might have to have someone on the inside (a trustee) in a local jail change out the prints, or maybe they do not even run prints every time someone is jailed. I don't know exactly how it would be done in a small local jail, but I still say one of those photos is not even him.

Well, if that would be true, I guess they both have a mole in the exact same spot by their noses.

Well, if that would be true, I guess they both have a mole in the exact same spot by their noses.

I don't think that I think it's actually a different person. Probably.

I'd say this guy is very, very good at tweaking his appearance just enough to evade folks who are looking for him.

If we passed him on the street with different hair or 20 pounds heavier, we might walk right by.

Are we allowed to post from peoples fb page?? There were some comments made in a pic that was posted with Jaren tagged in them that kinda struck me as sad they were talking about how her and her
bf were supposed to get checked in so they could get their daughter back
one of the friends made the comment that they were doing something for so long and that they were worried about them

seemed to me their friends knew they were into something they shouldnt have been... Will post the link if we are allowed to plz let me kno

I don't think that I think it's actually a different person. Probably.

I'd say this guy is very, very good at tweaking his appearance just enough to evade folks who are looking for him.

If we passed him on the street with different hair or 20 pounds heavier, we might walk right by.

I agree, I don't think he looks alike in those photos either. I'm horrible at facial recognition. One of the photos looks to me like how he would appear looking through a magnifying glass. Then another photo his face is much rounder as compared to more oval in the others.

The mole really is the only thing that helped me to identify him.

which pic isnt him?

Speaking only for myself, video guy does not resemble mug shot guy. IMO

I understand that I'm incorrect, but I'm struggling to make these two images be the same person in my mind.

Mug shot/perp walk guy has a different frame and different carriage from video guy. Eye. Emm. Oh.

I'll have to watch both videos side by side on my desktop...and arrive at 'if everyone else on the planet is satisfied, whaddo I know?' and let it go.

I understand that I'm incorrect, but I'm struggling to make these two images be the same person in my mind.

Mug shot/perp walk guy has a different frame and different carriage from video guy. Eye. Emm. Oh.

I'll have to watch both videos side by side on my desktop...and arrive at 'if everyone else on the planet is satisfied, whaddo I know?' and let it go.

lol jury dont feel bad my sneakers didnt match either

i know what you mean tho...i dont see him in the surv, video. still say it looks like youtubedudes friend....eye em O

I had to stay off of commenting on Jaren's thread due to early on when she was still missing, I just felt sick by the discrepancy in # of posts between her and another girl her age missing from LA and I blamed peoples perception of her and her job.

I still think that is a huge reason behind the discrepancy, however, I know that there are a lot of folks who loved Jaren and who want justice, Again, my own reason for the animosity is selfish, as Jaren could be my own DD, and I would never stand for her personal choice of expression to be a deterrent in people trying to find her, or bring justice.

I am thrilled at all the WS'ers that have come out to post here, and to Jaren's family an friends...I just want you to know that there are a lot of us who have never met her, but we love her and want justice! I dont care what she did for a living...she deserved to live. I miss her presence, and I hope you all find peace!

This case really tears me up so i apologize, but it really rips at my soul !

I had to stay off of commenting on Jaren's thread due to early on when she was still missing, I just felt sick by the discrepancy in # of posts between her and another girl her age missing from LA and I blamed peoples perception of her and her job.

I still think that is a huge reason behind the discrepancy, however, I know that there are a lot of folks who loved Jaren and who want justice, Again, my own reason for the animosity is selfish, as Jaren could be my own DD, and I would never stand for her personal choice of expression to be a deterrent in people trying to find her, or bring justice.

I am thrilled at all the WS'ers that have come out to post here, and to Jaren's family an friends...I just want you to know that there are a lot of us who have never met her, but we love her and want justice! I dont care what she did for a living...she deserved to live. I miss her presence, and I hope you all find peace!

This case really tears me up so i apologize, but it really rips at my soul !

IMO, a big part of that is also Bourbon St./Nola vs. Lafayette. Something happening to the former gets less attention than the latter. Plus, a missing case vs. a confirmed death case. Anyway, personally, I have become strangely much more inspired/fixated about JL's case than with Mickey's, without any reason why that I can think of...when I see her picture and think about what happened...I wish I could do more...

Sorry if someone else mentioned this already but I think the reason he looks so different in the video is because of the angle. It is looking down on him from the ceiling instead of directly in front of him. Because of this his profile is somewhat distorted.

hey everyone,
Ive been very busy today and haven't been able to keep up but Benny has been reading here an wants to address a couple of questions that came up here. Here is what he said to me. Benny said:

"Hey im reading WS and they are wanting to know if the guy in the pic looks like lmy brother. My brother doesnt have a mustache. Both my brothers arms are covered in tattoos(like jarens) and my brother isnt in sc. He's in (*omitted by me), La"
( *he is in the area where is family is. Didn't feel it was necessary to reveal the exact town name).

Benny also said "The guy in the pic looks like hes 40. My brother is 27"

hey everyone,
Ive been very busy today and haven't been able to keep up but Benny has been reading here an wants to address a couple of questions that came up here. Here is what he said to me. Benny said:

"Hey im reading WS and they are wanting to know if the guy in the pic looks like lmy brother. My brother doesnt have a mustache. Both my brothers arms are covered in tattoos(like jarens) and my brother isnt in sc. He's in (*omitted by me), La"
( *he is in the area where is family is. Didn't feel it was necessary to reveal the exact town name).

Benny also said "The guy in the pic looks like hes 40. My brother is 27"
So he is saying that the photos with the daughter aren't the BF? I thought their eyes (daughter and man) were identical!

The guy in the photo looks like Speaks to me if anyone.

Jarens boyfriend is accounted for.

Has anyone come across any SM sights for Speaks at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard