GUILTY OK - Jaymie Adams, 25, Blanchard, 9 Dec 2011

I didn't suspect the husband at all at first, but now I am sort of suspicious. I will have to re-read over the new articles a bit more carefully though. It is also possible that she made an appointment with the wrong dude. I no longer think she just left though I hope she did. At least she would be alive.

There was some note that KOCO (media outlet, I guess) has found a communication that she was invited to a meet up with 3 men during that time frame. Whether she took them up on their invitation, don't know.

I think it's been fairly well established that this was going on, IMHO.

Whether that led to her disappearance is another matter.

Her ex husband also backed up that she would be involved in this.

I agree. I do think that her meeting men on Craigslist for "massages" or whatever is probably what was going on(or something similar). I am not really sure what to think of the husband. But I am inclined to believe that Jaymie was involved in something. I feel that the fact that the husband made the statement about Jaymie's activities only after he got a lawyer is telling.

What I think is that hubby didn't initially want to tell police what was going on because a)it made her look bad and b)it also made him look bad. Maybe he thought that people would be less likely to look for her if they knew what was really going on, and that she wasn't going out to meet a friend. I think the lawyer told him, hey you gotta tell what happened, even if it is embarassing to you and jaymie. So he made those statements.

On the missing FB page for Jaymie, her mother-in-law(who seems to really care about her, by the way)said that the cop who first showed up at the van was kind of nasty tothe husband. He apparently made comments along the lines of "well why don't you know where your wife is? I wouldnt let MY wife out that late at night" Something like that. Which may not be true, but it could be. :(

Just in case anyone here thinks I am disparaging Jaymie, I am most definitley not. I don't care why she was out when she was. I don't care what she was doing. The fact is she is missing and she needs to be found. I hope that she is ok, but I just have a feeling something very bad happened.

This has no bearing on the case, but is anyone else REALLY put off with the quality of camera work reporting in this case? Looks like he Skyped in the car.
it was a video saying more was coming up on the newscast..

the video of the newscast was posted later downstream....

he seemed to be in a helicopter or something at the time...

at least it was something on her case......:twocents:

I agree. I do think that her meeting men on Craigslist for "massages" or whatever is probably what was going on(or something similar). I am not really sure what to think of the husband. But I am inclined to believe that Jaymie was involved in something. I feel that the fact that the husband made the statement about Jaymie's activities only after he got a lawyer is telling.

What I think is that hubby didn't initially want to tell police what was going on because a)it made her look bad and b)it also made him look bad. Maybe he thought that people would be less likely to look for her if they knew what was really going on, and that she wasn't going out to meet a friend. I think the lawyer told him, hey you gotta tell what happened, even if it is embarassing to you and jaymie. So he made those statements.

On the missing FB page for Jaymie, her mother-in-law(who seems to really care about her, by the way)said that the cop who first showed up at the van was kind of nasty tothe husband. He apparently made comments along the lines of "well why don't you know where your wife is? I wouldnt let MY wife out that late at night" Something like that. Which may not be true, but it could be. :(

Just in case anyone here thinks I am disparaging Jaymie, I am most definitley not. I don't care why she was out when she was. I don't care what she was doing. The fact is she is missing and she needs to be found. I hope that she is ok, but I just have a feeling something very bad happened.

I completely agree with everything you said.

From the link:

Police say they located the couple's marriage license, Jaymie's Social Security card and sexual toys in the home.
Why on earth is it newsworthy that "sexual toys" were found in the home? I don't see a motive for mentioning that other than to titillate readers, and that makes me even more sad for Jaymie.

Darn. Those news people are waving the court documents around in front of us. Wish we could see copies...

With all this new information that just came out, things are looking pretty bad for the husband. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt before, but with cell tower stuff etc...no more.

I agree that it is possible given her past that she met up with a bad guy (or several). However, her husband has a different story every week to the media. If his stories are inconsistent, it is hard to not suspect him. I just wonder if they have checked the home beyond the computers.

I agree that it is possible given her past that she met up with a bad guy (or several). However, her husband has a different story every week to the media. If his stories are inconsistent, it is hard to not suspect him. I just wonder if they have checked the home beyond the computers.

Yes, they have checked the computers and phones.

Has anyone yet explained why the husband called the police to get them to open her vehicle only a couple of hours after she went missing? If he was guilty of something, or thought that there was something in the vehicle that he needed to hide, wouldn't he have just called a tow company or a friend with a "slim jim" or anyone at all for that matter besides the police?

This guy doesn't seem too bright, but still, I don't get why he would call them so early on if he was involved in her disappearance. I realize he only wanted access to the vehicle (and then for the cops to leave), but he would know that in the process of opening it, they might see something... It just seems to me like, if he wanted to get the vehicle back to his house or whatever, he would not have called the cops at that point.

This might be a little more complicated...other people involved too maybe? I don't know.

It seems to me a lot of what is presumed in this case is based on the account of whom I consider to be the prime suspect. MOO

Has anyone yet explained why the husband called the police to get them to open her vehicle only a couple of hours after she went missing? If he was guilty of something, or thought that there was something in the vehicle that he needed to hide, wouldn't he have just called a tow company or a friend with a "slim jim" or anyone at all for that matter besides the police?

This guy doesn't seem too bright, but still, I don't get why he would call them so early on if he was involved in her disappearance. I realize he only wanted access to the vehicle (and then for the cops to leave), but he would know that in the process of opening it, they might see something... It just seems to me like, if he wanted to get the vehicle back to his house or whatever, he would not have called the cops at that point.

This might be a little more complicated...other people involved too maybe? I don't know.

One reason the husband would call the police is to set up an alibi. He doesn't have keys, car is far from home etc. So it would support his "story".

Justin's mother made the 911 call from the McDonald's when they found Jaymie's van. I wish they would release the 911 call. (His mother's boyfriend was watchnig the kids while Justin and his mom were out looking for Jaymie.)

Maybe it wasn't to set up an alibi, but why he didn't give police the full story in the beginning, I don't know. However, they can't arrest him just on the basis of a failed poly, it has to be more than that. He is going to have to verify his whereabouts during that time, and LE is going to have to have some pretty good evidence before they haul him in with the pretty bracelets on.
Btw, I don't doubt the prostitution thing at all, because legitimate "massage artists" don't normally take calls in the wee hours of the morning unless their client is a celebrity who is willing to pay double for their services. Sounds pretty hinky to me.

Daily Oklahoman's story published after midnight online, summarizing new developments:

Search warrants reveal new details in missing Blanchard mom case
---
Court documents reveal that Justin Adams' polygraph test results, which typically aren't admissible in court, indicated he “was found to be deceptive in reference to the question, ‘Do you know your wife's whereabouts?'”
---
more at link above

Maybe it wasn't to set up an alibi, but why he didn't give police the full story in the beginning, I don't know. However, they can't arrest him just on the basis of a failed poly, it has to be more than that. He is going to have to verify his whereabouts during that time, and LE is going to have to have some pretty good evidence before they haul him in with the pretty bracelets on.
Btw, I don't doubt the prostitution thing at all, because legitimate "massage artists" don't normally take calls in the wee hours of the morning unless their client is a celebrity who is willing to pay double for their services. Sounds pretty hinky to me.

I keep going back and forth. At first I really believed the husband was not involved. To support that I believe he was not sure what happened to his wife and didn't want to confess his wrong doings of helping with the prostitution and any other illegal stuff he was doing. So he was probably hoping she would come home and he wouldn't have to expose himself. Then when she wasn't found he started thinking he needed to tell the LE what was really going on, so he started telling them information about the "massages", craigslist etc. I still feel that he knows some other information that he is holding back because it incriminates himself with other things, not her disappearance. That is why he failed his lie detector, because he is still hiding information, but doesn't want to get into legal trouble.

On the other hand, I think he (along with someone else) could be involved in her disappearance. There is certainly a clear basis for that theory as well. I tend to lean to my first theory as it was my gut from the beginning. What is everyone else thinking about it??

I would like to know if Tina, Justin's mom, has hired an attorney. I thought Justin's choice of words during his TV plea was odd - the part about "if by some miracle you can see this" or something like that. Why, at that point, did he think it would take a miracle? I think he could have planted the purse of sex toys for LE to find - who leaves their SS card and marriage license on the dresser? It seems staged to me. The search warrant says that evidence to Jaymie's location may exist on the cell phone records, so hopefully we'll know more soon.

I've gone back and forth too, but I just don't believe an innocent person hires Irven Box.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back