GUILTY OK - Jaymie Adams, 25, Blanchard, 9 Dec 2011

Thank you for your kind words. His public defender made a huge mistake in saying to me that I was not in an abusive relationship. And he immediately backed up and corrected himself. While he never put his hands on me he tore me down to nothing. It has taken me all this time to get myself back. I will forever advocate for those stuck in those relationships because I now understand it very well. I'm very blessed to be happily married and living a wonderful life with my family. It was the hardest thing I've ever done to go testify but lives were lost and I don't take that lightly. I am happy her family has the justice that she deserved.

lewalters - I have soooooo appreciated you on Jaymie's thread. I personally lived with a manipulative and controlling man. I know that the face he put on in public was not the one that I lived with daily. I lived in fear of upsetting the balance every day, but didn't even realize it until I had left. I know the people that know my ex would have not believed that he would do anything bad. But, I also know that by the time I left, my life was literally in danger.

Your personal input and posts here helped bring attention to Jaymie's case. I know how hard it was for you to accept what happened. I commend you highly for all that you have done and endured. You are amazing!

There were several CSI, police officers, OSBI, FBI, coroner, Tina Clarke, one john from that night, one potential john who did not follow through.
Nobody who was going to testify was allowed in the courtroom until the court released them.

Here’s a report from Joseph Cyr’s Preliminary Hearing which took place on March 2014. It contains important information. The charges against Justin Adams of Blanchard were dismissed when DNA evidence and cell phone records led police to a new suspect, Joseph Cyr of Choctaw.

These are the witnesses who testified at the hearing:
-Justin Adams
-the ATV Rider who discovered the body
-Authorities who stated Joseph’s semen was found inside Jaymie’s body
-possibly Tina Clarke (Justin’s mother)…
-and the Medical Examiner who confirmed the cause and manner of death; 29 stab wounds on Jaymie’s body lead to her death and the death of her unborn child.

The medical examiner claimed Jaymie’s body was naked and wrapped in a buttoned Old Navy Brand Coat when she arrived at the morgue, however the man who discovered Jaymie Adams' body in January 2012 while riding 4-wheelers near Lake Stanley Draper, described the body as being out in the open and he said it was difficult to tell if the body was a man’s or woman’s. He also testified that she was wearing a white hoodie and her pants were missing.

http://www.news9.com/story/24893873/preliminary-hearing-in-adams-murder-case-begins-for-joseph-cyr
http://www.koco.com/article/choctaw-...-trial/4297477
http://www.koco.com/article/choctaw...an-and-her-unborn-child-to-face-trial/4297477

Thank you for your kind words. His public defender made a huge mistake in saying to me that I was not in an abusive relationship. And he immediately backed up and corrected himself. While he never put his hands on me he tore me down to nothing. It has taken me all this time to get myself back. I will forever advocate for those stuck in those relationships because I now understand it very well. I'm very blessed to be happily married and living a wonderful life with my family. It was the hardest thing I've ever done to go testify but lives were lost and I don't take that lightly. I am happy her family has the justice that she deserved.

Joseph Cyr certainly looks like he can capably subdue and stab a woman 29 times. He is a large, intimating man who likely weighs more than 250 lbs. He looks very nasty in his mug shot imo.

Because Cyr gave you his cell phone, did Justin contact Joseph and speak to him the following day? We know Justin attempted to break into the family’s van that was parked in the McDonald’s parking lot the day after she disappeared.

<snipped>

During Joseph Cyr&#8217;s Preliminary Hearing, Justin Adams said the next day he got ahold of his wife&#8217;s phone records and called Cyr who denied ever meeting Jaymie Adams. Cyr allegedly told Justin he &#8220;didn&#8217;t want any trouble &#8230; he had a wife and kid at home.&#8221;Cyr&#8217;s girlfriend and Justin&#8217;s wife were both pregnant.

http://www.koco.com/article/choctaw...an-and-her-unborn-child-to-face-trial/4297477

Oklahoma has postponed the death penalty due to an injection not working properly. I think that is why the death penalty is not being considered.

The truck you are speaking of is a different one. He had one to drive regularly and then a mudding truck. The mudding truck was on 3 wheels and not what he drove that night. His other truck is what he drove. The same one he washed and armorolled and put new tires on the next day. He also removed the seat covers and cleaned it out before he let LE take it to look for evidence. I know this...because I was with him.

He was manipulative and controlling and wanted desperately for me to lie and be his alibi. But I know he left around 9-930 and came home at 2. I know a few woman testified. One girlfriend didn't make it to testify as she was killed in a car accident before the trial. I once spoke to her and she said not only did he deny his little girl with her (when he was adamate to me that she wasn't his child...and now he says she is) but he caused her older son to need counseling. She told me he ruined her life and was a complete psychopath. Of course he contended that it was her who was the crazy one. His ex wife wouldn't even testify out of fear. I saw the military report where he beat her up for an hour. And it started because she accused him of cheating. So yes folks...he had a history of being violent and droves of women who could testify that he was manipulative and verbally abusive. I lived it. And I look back at his letters and see how he tore me down only to be able to control me. I'm grateful that I no longer have any contact with him and I no longer deal with the madness that comes with him.

So Cyr replaced the tires on his truck and concealed evidence when Jaymie was reported missing by Justin.

Shortly after Cyr&#8217;s preliminary hearing that took place in March of 2014, Oklahoma High Court Stays Executions amid questions over Drug Secrecy

Although the State of Oklahoma isn&#8217;t currently executing prisoners on death row, they will either resume after this matter is resolved or join the other states who&#8217;ve abolished the death penalty. I&#8217;ve read several articles that say the State is in favor of abolishing the death penalty and are making progress.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/21/oklahoma-stays-executions-questions-drug-secrecy

http://www.koco.com/article/preliminary-hearing-held-in-case-against-joseph-cyr/3811292

The link above has a video that has an aerial view of the field @1:30 mm

I can&#8217;t tell whether the wire fence surrounds the entire wooded area and has gates. The low wire fence which has a yellow sign hanging on it separates the dirt road from the woods. The area between the road and fence is full of tall weeds and is flat. There&#8217;s no ditch.

The SE Oklahoma City field where the victim's body was found is just a few miles from where her vehicle was parked. The spot which was once a popular spot for illegal off-roading of all-terrain vehicles and dirt bikes is now closed.

http://newsok.com/article/5523317
http://www.tulsacw.com/story/33430197/jury-in-joseph-cyr-trial-visits-the-murder-scene

http://okcfox.com/news/local/judge-reaches-a-decision

Decision reached in the double murder trial of Joseph Cyr

In a formal sentencing today, Joseph Cyr was sentenced to 2 counts of life without parole for the murder of Jaymie Adams and her unborn child.

Cyr has been convicted of the 2011 killing of Jaymie Adams who authorities say was seven weeks pregnant when she was killed.

<modsnip>

Hi "lewalters"
We've been trying to contact you via Facebook messenger and gmail regarding a nationally broadcast special program about Jaymie Adams, and about what you went through. Your story is really important. Can we please tell you more about our program over the phone? Please check your Facebook "other" folder or Gmail for the best way to reach us. We are happy to answer your questions and concerns. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi "lewalters"
We've been trying to contact you via Facebook messenger and gmail regarding a nationally broadcast special program about Jaymie Adams, and about what you went through. Your story is really important. Can we please tell you more about our program over the phone? Please check your Facebook "other" folder or Gmail for the best way to reach us. We are happy to answer your questions and concerns. Hope to hear from you soon.
I’ll answer questions for you. I’m not the ex gf, but I know how to be honest.

How about the trunk? Or heavily tinted windows that you can't see very well inside? My Jeep has tinted windows, in certain light you can't really see much. OR he could have wanted to see if her purse was still in it, her cell phone, some clue as to where she was.
I mean, to me it's obvious. He finds her car, locked, but she's not there. What would you do?
The husband called a locksmith and was let into the van before he ever called the PD to report he found it. So many little details the media doesn’t like to share.

So I know this is all old news to everyone, but has anyone bothered running Justin D Adams through OSCN lately? If you still believe that man and his mother didn’t do or have something to do with Jaymie’s murder you’re absolutely wild!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back