Discussion thread for Jodi Arias Journals

This is why I couldn't sign up as well, no PayPal and no option to use my Visa. Really sucks to be missing out on the site.
You can use a credit card via PayPal. That way the credit card confidential information isn't sent to a vendor you're not sure about: you don't actually have to keep money in the PayPal account.

Why does TA have a UK blogspot? That seems really bizarre......

Someone moved it from its original place, probably because it used to be associated with an account he wouldn't have anymore... like how hotmail deletes your email account and everything in it if you don't log in for more than 30 days.

That was news to me as well. If she stole (pilfered) muffins, what else would she steal (pilfer)? I recall the engagement ring being stolen, and the CTR ring wasn't it? Regardless, why would someone write that in a journal? I doubt that is the reason she was fired though.

It seems unlikely that you would get fired over "pilfering 3 muffins in a 2 month period", though they might actually have used that as an excuse to get rid of her. I wonder if any of the other waitresses at Mimi's have insight.

She was fired for stealing? Say more!

She claims she stole "like 3" muffins over the span of time she worked there. She also says she did not smile enough and was not welcoming to the patrons. She then says she took a job at a restaurant an hour drive away...white chocolate or something like that. She does not like the new job. She then takes a job at Ruby Tuesday. She regrets having to leave Mimis as she liked the co-workers and found the money to be good and easy to come by.

She claims she stole "like 3" muffins over the span of time she worked there. She also says she did not smile enough and was not welcoming to the patrons. She then says she took a job at a restaurant an hour drive away...white chocolate or something like that. She does not like the new job. She then takes a job at Ruby Tuesday. She regrets having to leave Mimis as she liked the co-workers and found the money to be good and easy to come by.

Or more likely she got fired for missing her shifts too frequently , or leaving in the middle of a shift as reported by coworkers for her to drive to Arizona if Travis wasn't answering her. Stalking Travis was her only real job.

Yeah! I'm in like Flint as to the journal now. I know that we aren't allowed to copy/paste...but any date in trial that folks have been wondering about, I believe that TOS allows us to have another generalize. Shoot out a few days that you are interested in, and perhaps generalities can be discussed? Off to read some now, although others are so familiar with trial and dates.

ETA: After reading for less than 5 minutes....whoa, those that comment on the journals are knowledgeable. Just sayin'

Volume 6 is purportedly written by Travis. This alone (though really hard on the eyes) is worth the fee to Beths site!! I have only seen Jodi mentioned twice. Once for stealing the ring and once he says he is pleased that she is moving away.

I'm not feeling sorry for her Curious. I'm just surprised at how much PPL is in the journals. I thought once she met Travis she wasn't serious at all about it but she was.
The whole time I read...I just read 11/04/07...all I can think is Travis had 7 months to live. This girl who writes about not killing spiders in September slits a humans throat in June. It's crazy

"The Secret" is what she seems to have based her whole life on at that point(I guess Wicca or whatever else she had dabbled in wasn't working out so well for her), so it stands to reason that she would then transfer all her emotional energy to what she hoped to become a financial winfall for her. Don't forget, PPL was part of her life quite awhile before she supposedly even knew of TA's existence. Mormonism and TA(being both Mormon and a PPL "winner") from what I've read seems to have been what she saw as the easy path to becoming a winner with PPL(or life in general if she could get TA to marry her), all while keeping Searchy in her back pocket, just in case she ever needed his services(like DB, MM and whoever else she kept on a string).

You can use a credit card via PayPal. That way the credit card confidential information isn't sent to a vendor you're not sure about: you don't actually have to keep money in the PayPal account.

I want nothing to do with PayPal, had an account many years ago, which was hacked and caused me a whole lot of stress. Not going through that again.

I can believe that she went back and added a page here or there and/or tore pages out, but I'm pretty certain that journals 1-3 and as far as I've read of 4 weren't written after the fact.

Late January, early February 2008,what I read is a person lying to herself about T's feelings for her, and she's not even consistent with her lies to herself.

I think around that time she was finding it very difficult to hold onto anything, including her job. Fired from Mimi's for stealing, just when she was starting to take home $$$ in a fairly consistent way, for the first time since arriving in Mesa,,and according to her, the first job she had actually enjoyed in many years.

Would your impressions include the possibility that she had rewritten her journals? ie. had her original journals and then rewrote them(leaving out most of the stuff that may not have been favourable to her, but still leaving in the odd bit to keep them looking legit) before giving them up to the police? That would account for the copying type mistakes, as well as how her writing was more consistent in the last one. Is it possible to tell if the same pen/pencil was used(thickness of strokes, colour...)?

Volume 6 is purportedly written by Travis. This alone (though really hard on the eyes) is worth the fee to Beths site!! I have only seen Jodi mentioned twice. Once for stealing the ring and once he says he is pleased that she is moving away.

Forgot to add that Travis' other journals are missing...stolen he says. Imagine that!!

I feel like much has been at least rewritten. There is no way to tell from what we can see what type of implement they were written with although she often mentions that she has changed pens or ink colors or is using a gel pen

Would your impressions include the possibility that she had rewritten her journals? ie. had her original journals and then rewrote them(leaving out most of the stuff that may not have been favourable to her, but still leaving in the odd bit to keep them looking legit) before giving them up to the police? That would account for the copying type mistakes, as well as how her writing was more consistent in the last one. Is it possible to tell if the same pen/pencil was used(thickness of strokes, colour...)?

Forgot to add that Trvis' other journals are missing...stolen he says. Imagine that!!

Is it a correct recollection that Chris and Sky are writing a book and :moo: they have possession o the journal of Travis to perhaps be in the book in part?

Is it a correct recollection that Chris and Sky are writing a book and :moo: they have possession o the journal of Travis to perhaps be in the book in part?

Good point. All I can say with certainty is that on 3/18/08 Travis writes that many things have gone missing recently. He names his iPod, his roommates camera, the ring and his journals among the things missing.

June 5 2007
She's moved to Mesa and is back in love with Travis. Has a good feeling about upcoming trip to Niagra Falls. Thinks there could be a marriage proposal coming. Thinks it would be cool if Travis baptized their children. That way he would have baptized the whole family beginning with her.

Why write this if you were really anally raped after your baptism?

Five down and 3 more to go. One line from #5 sticks with me. She wrote down pros and cons for moving back to Yreka. In the cons column...."past skeletons." Eh?

About her mother coming out to help her move back. Her ungrateful daughter wrote how irritating it was to pick up her mother at the airport and to have to listen to her mother complaining about the plane being late and other things JA felt were trivial. JA told her mother the next day to stop with the negativity. Her mother rebooked her return ticket and left that day.All according to JA.

Reading journals and posting today, looking forward to discussing all this with y'all over the next few days!

Two volumes is about all I could take in one dose.

* No mention of meeting with prospects for PPL. Not one that I saw. I expected to see writing about successes or failures with them.

* Not as much talk about TA as I thought so far.

* A lot of Bible type study

* A lot of PPL training type notes

* A couple of petty cut downs toward people for no apparent reason. e.g. 1) don't know when was the last time her mom read a book . Hints that that makes her less than a good mom for her sister (Lookit, I LOVE books but a lot of people I know don't, some of them are terrific mothers.) 2) A dig @ roommate Aimee for watching Cold Case on the Sabbath, then says she's going to watch a movie at the Freeman's

*Lots of depression going on

* Matt M told her she should commit herself on 10/26/07

Creepy. Reading Travis' journal. What hit me right away is that she copied his way of writing in a journal, including initials at the end of each entry. He is using a makeshift journal because his is "lost." Along with that diamond ring, which he says JA "apparently took", so it is "not lost." He's not expressing anger about it at all.

And yes, he's sounding desperate about running out of time to get married, having to leave the singles ward within months. He still calls JA a "great girl, " and this is at the time she's leaving.

Eeeeewwwww!!!!! She wrote in HIS journal. April 1, I think, saying she'll miss him. What a gross violation of privacy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back