GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this makes any difference or not, but just in case I'm putting it out there. Per NamUS under the circumstances of Kelli's disappearance it states:

"Kelli Bordeaux, a 23-year-old Army medic, went missing after leaving a karaoke bar in Fayetteville, N.C. early on Saturday, April 14.

Law enforcement can track what she was doing and with whom for much of the night through phone records and text messages until she went missing immediately after departing from the "Froggy Bottoms" bar sometime between 12:57 and 1:20 AM."

This is interesting. The timeline is back to where it was earlier in the case and matches what NH and FB's patrons claimed since the beginning.

LE made a statement/plea to the public that caused us to believe Kelli may have left the bar alot earlier, as early as midnight. LE wanted to know if anybody remembers seeing anything unusual along Ramsey Street around midnight iirc. I still wonder what prompted LE to make that request. I guess we'll never know.

NH stated Kelli asked for a ride home sometime after 1AM. LE must agree with the time NH gave them then.

This is interesting. The timeline is back to where it was earlier in the case and matches what NH and FB's patrons claimed since the beginning.

LE made a statement/plea to the public that caused us to believe Kelli may have left the bar alot earlier, as early as midnight. LE wanted to know if anybody remembers seeing anything unusual along Ramsey Street around midnight iirc. I still wonder what prompted LE to make that request. I guess we'll never know.

NH stated Kelli asked for a ride home sometime after 1AM. LE must agree with the time NH gave them then.

They could have been looking for any suspicious activity before she left, i.e. cars lurking, etc...We may have assumed that when they asked for a certain time period that that meant they left at that time. They may have actually been looking for anything out of the ordinary beforehand. I don't know. Just throwing it out there.

new article

With regards to her cell phone, has her carrier been named? That would make a huge difference, in regards to the 40 minute texts. Depending on her phone carrier, it may have been 40 minutes to get through, where as she may have sent them minutes apart.

I'm both sad and glad to see that her sister and others are trying to keep her disappearance in the news, but I am afraid the next we will see of her is for someone to stumble upon one of her bones while hunting or camping, or fishing.

Someone has killed her and hidden her body, possibly a good many miles away from where she was last seen by the folks at FB. He/she/they put her remains in the trunk of a car and drove 50+ miles out of town and dumped her little body in a river, swamp or deep in the woods. Unless the LEO's really have a good solid lead (and we have heard nothing??), the trail is getting as cold as the air around us.
icon9.gif

<smh>

With regards to her cell phone, has her carrier been named? That would make a huge difference, in regards to the 40 minute texts. Depending on her phone carrier, it may have been 40 minutes to get through, where as she may have sent them minutes apart.

Her carrier was AT&T

Holbert, who lives inside a lean-to outside the Froggy Bottoms bar where Bordeaux was last seen, told cops that he gave her a ride home but left her at the entrance to the gated community where she lived in Fayetteville. When Holbert was 16, he was convicted of a sex crime involving a five year old, media outlets said.

I just began looking at this case. This link of news is dated April 2012, so many of you probably have read this, but if not, maybe this will shed light...

Nick Holbert, who was last seen with Kelly, gave her a ride home . IMO the sex offender is the prime suspect.

Read Kelly's last text messages. The cell phone pinged where she was satellite spotted at the pond and near interstate 295.

The very last text from her phone said simply, "Got Home Safely"

"As soon as you drive into the entrance to Meadowbrook, she said stop right here," Holbert told ABC 11. "So I stopped and she said, 'I'll walk home.' I said, 'Are you sure?' She said, 'Yeah.' I figured she didn't want me to know where she lived, or somebody was there and she didn't want to be seen together."

Over the past week, search parties looked for Bordeaux near the Interstate 295 corridor from where she sent her last text message and at a pond that an anonymous tipster identified as a place of interest. The pond was scoured but there was no trace of Bordeaux.

At some point on the morning of her disappearance, "got home safely" was sent as a text from Bordeaux's phone, along with another text unreleased by cops.

As I see it NH is not the suspect! JMO
NH says he left 12:45 or 1 am and bar patronts seem to agree.

LE it seems to know som eone else was there because they are asking for ppl to
think back nd see if they remember anything suspicious around midnight.

I think they are trying to place a CERTAIN someone there! JMO
He (and you all know who i mean) had the time!

IF he had called his wife over the weekend he would have known she was missing!
And would have contacted SOMEONE to go check on her HE didnt! JMO
Id bet my last dollar he never called her.

Holbert, who lives inside a lean-to outside the Froggy Bottoms bar where Bordeaux was last seen, told cops that he gave her a ride home but left her at the entrance to the gated community where she lived in Fayetteville. When Holbert was 16, he was convicted of a sex crime involving a five year old, media outlets said.

I just began looking at this case. This link of news is dated April 2012, so many of you probably have read this, but if not, maybe this will shed light...

Nick Holbert, who was last seen with Kelly, gave her a ride home . IMO the sex offender is the prime suspect.

Read Kelly's last text messages. The cell phone pinged where she was satellite spotted at the pond and near interstate 295.

The very last text from her phone said simply, "Got Home Safely"

"As soon as you drive into the entrance to Meadowbrook, she said stop right here," Holbert told ABC 11. "So I stopped and she said, 'I'll walk home.' I said, 'Are you sure?' She said, 'Yeah.' I figured she didn't want me to know where she lived, or somebody was there and she didn't want to be seen together."

Over the past week, search parties looked for Bordeaux near the Interstate 295 corridor from where she sent her last text message and at a pond that an anonymous tipster identified as a place of interest. The pond was scoured but there was no trace of Bordeaux.

At some point on the morning of her disappearance, "got home safely" was sent as a text from Bordeaux's phone, along with another text unreleased by cops.

NH isnt that calculating! I dont think he sent texts from her phone.
If he killed her he wouldnt have stayed in town.

LE was looking for ppl that saw something outside of FB'S that night before they left.... and then her arriving home and being spooked tells me she saw
someone she knew there......
Why have we never heard much about whom she was texting. It wasnt hubby!

Her carrier was AT&T

The reason I asked is that AT&T in the area isn't the best...so her texting times might not be so accurate in their release. She might send it at 12:40, but it might not shoot out until 1:00 (just giving time estimates). So the timing of the texts might be completely off, depending on the amount of bars she had on the phone.

They would have cell tower data from AT&T and from the person she texted with and that cell carrier too. Plus triangulation data.

NH isnt that calculating! I dont think he sent texts from her phone.
If he killed her he wouldnt have stayed in town.

LE was looking for ppl that saw something outside of FB'S that night before they left.... and then her arriving home and being spooked tells me she saw
someone she knew there......
Why have we never heard much about whom she was texting. It wasnt hubby!

I don't know if he's calculating or not. I don't know him. Leaving town would have been a sure sign of guilt and not the wisest thing to do. It seems many SO's like NH aren't always book smart but they can be cunning and coy like that.

I don't know if he's calculating or not. I don't know him. Leaving town would have been a sure sign of guilt and not the wisest thing to do. It seems many SO's like NH aren't always book smart but they can be cunning and coy like that.

Come on! LOL
He was back at Froggies. Life as usual!
He didnt even know she was missing! As I see it!.

Heck he kept talking to the cops till a lawyer got a hold of him and advised him to shut up!.

I understand what your saying but as u already know I dont think he did it LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member