GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been following this case from the beginning and i just pray the family finds some answers. I cannot imagieg how they must feel. I hope people start talking soon.

Been a while since I looked at the facebook page. Between it and the news article, there's little doubt the family, at least, believes NH is involved. I wonder what the new "push" is referenced in the article? Is it the family pushing LE or is it just rhetoric coming from LE? I hope there truly is a new push and something breaks on this case.

Really no push just the 1 year anniversary on April 14th

Been a while since I looked at the facebook page. Between it and the news article, there's little doubt the family, at least, believes NH is involved. I wonder what the new "push" is referenced in the article? Is it the family pushing LE or is it just rhetoric coming from LE? I hope there truly is a new push and something breaks on this case.

wherever she is has to be some place out of the way. if nh is the perp he wouldn't have had time to do something elaborate so she'd likely not be well concealed. if she were in the woods somewhere i'd think, given the time of the year with no leaves on the trees, that someone would have stumbled across something. to me, there's a decent likelihood that she's somewhere the perp has access to that others wouldn't - one of those cases where a body is found buried under a garage years later or in a back yard or something like that. imo for this case to not go cold some neighbor or passerby has to report something odd. there's a missing woman so there's something odd somewhere, someone just has to notice it.

There are many places on the Ft. Bragg Reservation that a body could be hidden mere yards from a well travelled road and never be seen. There are many "swampy" areas that have stayed thick & green all winter within view of the roads. They burn differant areas of the reservation throughout the year, but theses "swampy" areas are too wet to burn and remain dense & green. I have lived just off the reservation my whole life & have heard from time to time about bodies being found out there, but never hear about them on the news. I truly believe it is one of the few places still around that could hide a body forever.

She deserves to be found and if not alive, buried with dignity

Nick Holbert will be released June 2013.

Sundrop, (or anyone who may know) do you know the status of Steve Cantrell -the bar 'owner'? I have often thought that if Nick was involved that he was in cahoots with SC. TIA

Cantrell is still in prison in Boston, MA.

Sundrop, (or anyone who may know) do you know the status of Steve Cantrell -the bar 'owner'? I have often thought that if Nick was involved that he was in cahoots with SC. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member