AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't spell murder to me. Gosh, my daughter was so sick as an infant the pharmacist knew us by name. Besides all the antibiotics, I alternated tylenol and motrin every few hours and went through the stuff like mad.

The most recent recall of those kind of medicines was because of a moldy smell that was making some people sick to their stomachs, not killing them.

Maybe I'm not understanding the implications of the medicine cup. I just think in the pictures that Gabriel looks great, nothing out of the ordinary. Sorry if I'm not getting it.

But that medicine cup looks totally full to me. I think someone posted that it holds 3 tablespoons of medicine. That is waayyy too much Tylenol for a baby his age/size.

For anyone interested... I made a blog on here about the things I mentioned on the show. I know we all have different feelings and opinions... those are my current ones ;)
If you see anything against TOS please let me know... also If there is anything extra to add, let me know.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/blog.php?b=605

This may have already been discussed, but please fill me in anyway. Has it been said what EJ was seen getting on the bus with? What carry on luggage she may have had. The reason I ask, and I know no one wants to think about this but if she got on the bus with a large book bag or something like that she could have had Gabriel inside it and dumped him anywhere between Texas and Florida. What I am asking is did she get off the bus in Florida with the same amount of luggage she got on the bus with in Texas? I know buses make many stops aalong the way, because I have road a bus before.

I saw an interview with the person that sold EJ the bus ticket to FL. He said she had a very large backpack with her. Don't know what she had when she got to FL. I had suggested the same thing you did. I think anything is possible at this point.

I have never started a thread before but I would like to take a poll of what people think about this case, who believes EJ killed Gabriel like she texted Logan and said, who thinks she may have killed him on accident, who thinks the Smiths have him in hidding, who thinks she gave him away.... but I dont know how to..... Would someone who knows how to make a poll thread about Gabriel?

not sure if this has been posted. this is the first *I* have read about LM family speaking out.
http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...ving-missing-baby/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

snipped:

Logan McQueary's family has been keeping relatively quiet about the case, his father Frank McQueary spoke out about the case Friday, asking the public for help finding his grandson.

He asked people to keep an eye out for, "that next door neighbor buying stuff for a baby and they didn't have a baby before. Let somebody know."

He said the family is confident Gabriel is alive, despite phone calls and text messages from Johnson to McQueary saying she had killed the baby and that his "blue" body was in a diaper bag in a dumpster.

"The people that have Gabriel don't want to give him up, that it's somebody that Elizabeth for some reason or another has this arrangement with, that they want to keep him, and we want him back," said McQueary. "I want my grandson back."

The ad is a good find but I don't think it is EJ. The timing is a little too early and I would think at that point if she was thinking of anyone adopting her son it would have been the Smiths but her and LM were still together at time. I don't see her placing an ad. Also, what she was looking to do, after she found out LM wouldn't sign the papers was not legal. The name doesn't match, nor does the location. If anything she may have found an ad and answered it.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Tempe-PD-2-investigations-involving-missing-baby/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

TEMPE, AZ -- Police confirm to ABC15 there are two, separate, yet parallel investigations involving the disappearance of 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson.

A team of detectives are working a missing persons investigation and a homicide investigation at the same time because it is unknown if boy's mother gave the child away or killed him.

Also new video on the right..

The ad is a good find but I don't think it is EJ. The timing is a little too early and I would think at that point if she was thinking of anyone adopting her son it would have been the Smiths but her and LM were still together at time. I don't see her placing an ad. Also, what she was looking to do, after she found out LM wouldn't sign the papers was not legal. The name doesn't match, nor does the location. If anything she may have found an ad and answered it.

possibly it is tammy, the baby broker (assumptions) trying to sell him.

Okay, that's the same email from the one I linked and the same wording exactly from the ones momtective linked.
So, it might be a broker, but I'm not sure it's connected to gabe.

Same basic wording and email address.
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache...+c.w.wamaf@gmail.com&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

ETA: After looking at the February date on the petevents listing, I am sure that this is not Gabe...and is a broker. MOO.

I was sitting hear watching nancy grace repeat from the week

this is the first time i heard failure to thrive

My son was 10 months when he was placed with me, perfectly healthly, always smiling

but, he would do abouslty nothing for himself, would not hold his own bottle, would not pull himself up. did not even try to walk until he was almost 14 months, (then he just started running)late to potty train, late to talk
He was never made too, he was spoiled rotten

I hope and pray that who ever has little gabe, will take the time and make him fill safe and gods knows they have a tough ride in front of them, little gabe is probably going to need some occupation therapy like my son, I worked and worked with my son quit my job and now he is a normal rambunctious 5 year old. I made a lot of doctors eat there words lol

my son is almost 6 and still will not stay with anybody, he goes to school becouse he has it in his head he has to go. I am not sure how much he remembers from the first 10 months

when that baby sitter said he didnt start crying until after ej left, well, my son would not start crying either until we were out of site, so i belive that is normal
He would cry, scream my sister always said on of these day the police are going to show up. i call him my opera baby in training

BOMBSHELL!!!!!!!!

Maybe these are Elizabeth’s ads! If so it appears that she posted them in several issues of this paper in different States. WI, CA, PA, etc.

baby OR boy OR adoption "forthsmith" - Google Search

babyboyforadoptionwisconsin1ad1b-2.jpg

babyboyforadoptionwisconsin1ad-1.jpg

babyboyforadoptionpa-1.jpg

babyboyforadoptionUT.jpg

babyboyforadoptionCO.jpg

baby OR boy OR adoption "forthsmith" - Google Search

There are more...I'm getting them now!
I've already submitted it to LE.

Great work mom

I am glad they are looking at both possibilities here. I don't know what to beleive. It was pretty obvious in Caylee's case, and in my mind its pretty clear what happened to Haliegh but poor Gabriel, I just dont know.

http://delaware.estia.com/general/104894.html
Momtective, did you have this one yet?

Did you catch the email addy c.w.wamaf@gmail.com

Also, I'm thinking this was an ad placed in a US wide classified...meaning it would be printed in every State in the US or perhaps a region of the US but to me it looks US wide from CA to PA and everywhere in between. Every ad has the exact same wording and as far as the location I think that's the location of the paper, not the member but who knows...
I just think this is way wild considering EJ wanted so desperately to give Gabriel up for adoption and I think these could very well be her ads.

Did you catch the email addy c.w.wamaf@gmail.com

Also, I'm thinking this was an ad placed in a US wide classified...meaning it would be printed in every State in the US or perhaps a region of the US but to me it looks US wide from CA to PA and everywhere in between. Every ad has the exact same wording and as far as the location I think that's the location of the paper, not the member but who knows...
I just think this is way wild considering EJ wanted so desperately to give Gabriel up for adoption and I think these could very well be her ads.
The email comes up in connection with a couple Canadian ads, too. I am pretty sure this is shady, but not really shady in regards to Gabe. I would have sent it in to LE myself, though, because there is something seriously off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419