AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am at work, and so disappointed I couldn't listen to the radio show live- is there any way I can catch it on the Internet after I get home (in about an hour)?

I so very much want to listen to it!

Still no link posted yet to the news reporting the 2 seperate investigations.......

I am also wondering if they did find something in the car, something only testing would provide and not anything seen with the naked eye..

Maybe. And so it begins .... to parallel the Caylee case.

At first an excited utterance, smell of dead body in damn car from CA versus killed baby and dumped in trash in a diaper bag text from EJ.

Changing stories based on lies from KC and EJ, no help at all in search.

Decomp in the trunk and ...... ???????

I would expect the statements from Analisa, the babysitter on the NG show (if true) are also very damning as to the welfare, state and, decline of Gabriel from her view. I would think/hope that LE would interview her and take a statement that would go counter adopting out a healthy happy baby.

TFPS now stating on FB she needs her privacy

make of that what you will

I almost laughed out loud when I read it but that's just me

She needs her privacy? That is funny. She doesn't know what privacy is. Putting herself all out there anywhere she can and now she needs her privacy? I think what she means is that people are being mean and she can't take it.

I am at work, and so disappointed I couldn't listen to the radio show live- is there any way I can catch it on the Internet after I get home (in about an hour)?

I so very much want to listen to it!

Hope your night audit is going ok!

ok, I'm going to wake up in the morning and baby Gabriel will be home with his daddy!

gnite all and great job on the show!

abc15.com says 2 seperate investigations are under way. A missing person investigation and a homicide investigation. Leads taking the investigation many places. They also showed pictures from TS's FB page. Gabriel's Dad and G-Dad still think Gabriel is still alive.

*these are my words as I heard the news. I will post the link as soon as it's up.

BBM

Hey Logan and Grandpa, do you have room on that bench for me? I want to help you fly that banner high and proud! I so completely believe that Gabriel is still alive!

They have the picture of the medicine cup. It (and the information about the recalled meds) was forwarded to them last night.

That doesn't spell murder to me. Gosh, my daughter was so sick as an infant the pharmacist knew us by name. Besides all the antibiotics, I alternated tylenol and motrin every few hours and went through the stuff like mad.

The most recent recall of those kind of medicines was because of a moldy smell that was making some people sick to their stomachs, not killing them.

Maybe I'm not understanding the implications of the medicine cup. I just think in the pictures that Gabriel looks great, nothing out of the ordinary. Sorry if I'm not getting it.

You sure can smart blonde..
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Just go to his page and you will see it for January 17..
Can I just say that I think Levi's show is so much more informative than NG's? I used to love NG, but am tired of all the repeat clips, sensationalism, and wacked out callers. Levi gets down to the nitty gritty! I'll still watch NG, but am loving Levi's style of reporting and fact finding so much more! Sorry to go O/T.

TPS has posted to Gabriels "fan page" that she has heard that Logan wants the page shut down, but she thinks that is just rumor. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=136221&id=249331974425&comments

Poor Logan, every day I feel worse for him. Gabriel, too, of course, but the idea of what Logan is going through is really starting to get to me.

I know...the poor guy is going through enough. I'm sure knowing Tammi has a page after all the bad things she said about him, plus the fact that she helped EJ keep Gabriel away from him, is a big slap in the face to him. It must hurt him and make him angry at the same time. I feel so sorry for the guy.

That doesn't spell murder to me. Gosh, my daughter was so sick as an infant the pharmacist knew us by name. Besides all the antibiotics, I alternated tylenol and motrin every few hours and went through the stuff like mad.

The most recent recall of those kind of medicines was because of a moldy smell that was making some people sick to their stomachs, not killing them.

Maybe I'm not understanding the implications of the medicine cup. I just think in the pictures that Gabriel looks great, nothing out of the ordinary. Sorry if I'm not getting it.

I see what you are saying. BUT maybe it wasn't murder. Maybe it was an accidental overdose. I think the medicine cup and also the container of grape tylenol just kinda give some credit to the babysitter's claims that EJ told her to "just drug him" with the tylenol.

I still, however think he is alive

TFPS now stating on FB she needs her privacy

make of that what you will

I almost laughed out loud when I read it but that's just me

Uh oh. I am really really REALLY hoping it is NOT because LE has informed her of forensic evidence in the car showing Gabe is no longer with us.

:praying:

I'm thinking that if there had ever been a body in that car, cadaver dogs could have determined that pretty easily. I always wondered if the pings/Victoria thing were from a phone that was no longer needed and tucked in a diaper bag along with, uh, well.....and then driven far enough away to be thrown into a body of water or dumpster.

TPS has posted to Gabriels "fan page" that she has heard that Logan wants the page shut down, but she thinks that is just rumor. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=136221&id=249331974425&comments

Poor Logan, every day I feel worse for him. Gabriel, too, of course, but the idea of what Logan is going through is really starting to get to me.

You know I just got to say....Isn't poor Logan going through enough right now and then he has to put up with TPS's shet! She really is just unfreakinbelievable :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adayinthelifeofasd