Greta 8-15-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee is the only one I feel sorry for. Cindy and George brought this on themselves, imo. They were in this from the beginning in some way. The various discrepancies say so.

Yes, shaking that purple Caylee bracelet probably convinced a lot of people that Caylee is alive. Good job, Larry!

Maybe it's a super-secret message to the kidnapper??

'We're on to you now & we're gonna thwap you silly with the rubberband when we catch you?' lol

BTW, it wasn't a "stipulation" (as in when opposing parties agree) it was a court-ordered condition. Big difference.

Sorry, used the wrong word, I think stipulated would have been where I was heading. I am not working with a full deck tonight. :crazy:

Maybe it's a super-secret message to the kidnapper??

'We're on to you now & we're gonna thwap you silly with the rubberband when we catch you?' lol

*LOL* That must be it! BRILLIANT

Well I always said I wish Dog and Beth would get a hold of Casey. Beth would get the truth out of her. I would feel better if Dog was the bounty hunter involved. LOL

I would feel better with them involved too.

The bail on the 3rd degree felony child neglect was $500,000
The other two charges were misdemeanors and bail on those was $100 for each charge. Bail on all 3 was set on the same day.

I was talking about the fraud and theft charges that haven't been leveled yet. There were also some other ones floating around that I can't recall at the moment. If she is charged for those, that could hopefully hold her up until Tuesday.

He can revoke the bond if she does not follow his conditions. She will have to sign papers agreeing to his conditions and it will state that bond is revocable if she fails to comply. I've seen clients get picked up and taken back to jail for not checking in once a week, per their bond conditions.
Okay. I understand what you are saying. If the bond is revoked, she would have to post another bond or go back to jail. Agreed then. Sorry, I misunderstood.

I was talking about the fraud and theft charges that haven't been leveled yet. There were also some other ones floating around that I can't recall at the moment. If she is charged for those, that could hopefully hold her up until Tuesday.

But to what end. The judge would set a dollar amount and there's so much money in this exclusive deal they'll make that without breaking a sweat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs